Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I went back and re-read the spoilers...granted they are always subject to change...they say that Ryan does in fact lose to a tooth or part of a tooth. In the spoilers the guy gives him the opportunity to agree to their terms and he approaches Ryan with a pair of pliers and when Ryan tells him to go to hell the guy uses the pliers...that is the blood from his mouth we see in the promo when he is screaming in pain.

Yes when Tara's behavior and her implicating Julia and Kyle becomes too much they obtain a warrant to search her locker and Ryan is the one to do, since confronts her about it in an earlier ep and he finds the pills that she has been swiping off of victims to support her habit.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Wow I really hadn't believed the tooth thing :eek:. That's...ouch! Even though it's all really painful and all that I like that they've decided to be a bit extreme with this. Miami kind of holds back sometimes with stuff like this, plus we'll know that he'll be ok later on.

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Lol Hollyyo, I'm on David Letterman right now, the news ended. GRR! They need to hurry up and be over!!

Delkolover to the rescue with wonderful spoilers! <3 Thanks again!
    Ahhhhggg. Poor Ryan's teeth. I work at a dental office, so I catch wind about some dental horror stories amongst the rest of the staff there. Getting a tooth removed would require it to be replaced (cosmetic dental surgery). But believe it or not...having a tooth just chipped or broken, that hurts even more. Getting a tooth removed completely would at least allow the gums to close and heal, but part of a tooth being removed...that takes a while to heal, and it would hurt every second along the way. POOR GUY...

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ha, yeah I just got to Letterman a few minutes ago. At least it's more interesting than our boring news. I have a friend spending the night who thinks I'm totally weird for staying up for this but she's obsessed with pretty much every other show so she has nothing to say.

I stand corrected on the tooth thing. Maybe I'll just still be stubborn and deny it. :D

5. Wasabi Power

Ryan is worth staying up late! But darn, this promo is just not coming on for me =/

I know, the teeth pulling is so hard core brutal. I'm cringing just thinking about it! Ryan is one tough cookie.

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I was hoping they'd show the extended preview during CSI: NY tonight but nope! You think they would have!

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm thinking maybe after the tooth pulling he says "okay okay I'll do whatever you want just please stop", but that he doesn't actually intend to do what they want, he just tells them what they want to hear so they'll let him go. Then when they see he's not doing what they asked, they nab Billy and that forces him to do what they want. That's what I'd do anyway at the very sight of those pliers... just tell them what they want to hear and then when they let me go, find a discreet way to let Horatio know what's going on so he can go dish out some Miami style justice. :D

So aside from pulling a tooth and punching him and stuff, is that all they do to him? Cause the promo for Target Specific showed the words "csi miami" carved in a man's arm and I wondered if that was a hint that something like that would be done to Ryan. I certainly hope not though.

8. Wasabi Power

I don't know if they'd 'mark' him. Though when I was watching "Raging Cannibal", they did mention how the Mob commonly brands people based on their statuses and relationship to the mob. (you get a tattoo of a stag if you're marked for death, things like that).

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Hopefully they don't take a nice big chomp out of his neck. :lol: Wait was it the Russian who did that, or was he the one having the bite taken out of him?

10. Wasabi Power

The guy who got bit was part of / affiliated with the mob. I thinkt he guy who bit him was too.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, maybe if the guy tries to take a bite out of Ryan's neck, Buffy will rush in and stake him before he can. :lol:

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

That would be jumping the shark. :lol:

I wanna see this extended promo from CBS. I went and watched half of Criminal Minds and all of CSI: NY and half of the news to see it, and it never came on.

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

As the episode thread for Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing has been started, all information/discussion pertaining to that episode should now continue in there. :)

14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Well, I couldn't be happier about Rick coming back not only in ep 21 but in ep 24 too. :thumbsup: I mean, gee, I've--and other David Lee Smith fans--have only waited about nine months, counting last summer, to see him again. :eek: And I'm really pleased that the storylines have him in on helping Horatio get Saris, and also working together with Ryan on confronting Tara. I can't wait to see this. I think it's going to be very interesting.

I want Horatio to beat the crap out of the baddie who tortures Ryan in Wolfe in Sheeps Clothing. And if this happens, I wonder if that's what brings Rick back into the picture. They start talking and Horatio gets Rick to understand the situation, which could clear a path to an understanding that allows for them working together to bring Saris to justice finally in ep 24.

15. scottylass

scottylass Dead on Arrival

Are there any spoilers out for the season finale yet? My poor twisted mind won't stop worrying about it and it's driving me crazy! My fear is
    Stetler/IAB is going to split the team up!(a la NCIS and LV) I mean Calleigh and Eric are breaking the "no fraternization" policy, Ryan is about to compromise evidence, Tara is stealing drugs from dead people(yes I think she did it) and Horatio is always on Stetler's radar. The only ones not in trouble or doing something wrong are Frank and Natalia. Anyone else have thoughts on what might happen?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.