Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Sounds fine to me! Argh a few hours and I can watch the epi. Oh the excitement! :brickwall:

2. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

ooooooooh...tempting. simply tempting:lol:.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Loved the interactions. They were really funny. I didn't hear the line at the beginning, but it was still great. As for the end scene? Two words: Hee! Flirting! Well, it wasn't an interrogation scene, but we're getting closer. Seriously, they were on screen a lot in this episode. Awesome.

I loved how they both just laughed at Gaelic Guy. What did he call Angell? "Sissy" or something?

4. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I loved the wonderful Flack/Angell scenes in this eppie!!! I was worried that I had psyched myself up too much and the episode would not meet all my expectations. But I have to say that my expectations were exceeded. I loved Angell speaking French and Flack getting all turned on cause you could definitely see how hot he thought it was that Jess spoke French. I think we have a new shipper name for them, Ooh La La. I'm gonna think of Flack and Angell every time I hear someone say that now.

5. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

one word. HOOOOOOT. lol. i thought the first scene was sort of NR. no reaction. but man, totally made up during the "colorful route" in the indian community and the ending with the translator and all. it was just HOOOOOOT. insanely. hot. ooh la la. flack, you rock. LOL. angell, hotness. tptb, man, that was really good. :p

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  6. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Hey little Question what is happin between Angell and Flack in this Episode?

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

1) Angell is speaking French to one of the witnesses. Flack walks behind her and says something along the lines of it being the hottest thing he's heard. I'm not sure, I breathed and didn't hear it. :)lol:) (Ah, the review says it was a murmured "Sexiest thing I've ever heard". Awesome.)
    2) They go to talk to a suspect, and do that thing where they talk to each other and end up manipulating the suspect into answering questions correctly. When they're outside Angell asks if they can avoid breathing in the flying colored dust around them, and they pause a moment to brush the dust off of each others' shoulders. (Is it bad that I grinned immediately when Jess touched his shoulder? Am I obsessed?)
    3) They interview an Irish hurling team, and Flack speaks Gaelic. They do that thing where they don't talk to each other but you still feel more communication that the entirety of D/L, that is very hot.
    4) Angell says something to him in French into the portable translator. I... do not remember what it said. Wow.

8. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I didn't expect that many scenes with Flack and Angell. I loved it!

No. Yes. :D

It was "Stop by my place later and I'll show you the true meaning of international relations."

9. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: I love when Don had the blue dust on his fingers and said "NYPD Blue". :guffaw: Loved him saying her speaking the other language was the sexiest thing he ever heard. They're just cute together. That other woman in that scene (the colorful scene) was trying a bit too hard though. That was a bit distracting. :lol: The "Irish" guy in the Gaelic scene sounded like he had more of a Scottish accent than an Irish one. :lol: Loved Angell and Flack's reaction to the guy calling her "sissy" though. :lol: The "international relations" scene was cute. Loved him saying "ooh la la". :lol: That little translation gadget would come in handy. Wonder how much one of those would cost. :lol:

11. scottylass

scottylass Dead on Arrival

Yeah the "Irish" guy totally had a Scottish accent-I should know I grew up there! Flack speaking Gaelic was so cute and Angell speaking French-ooh la la. They are so funny and totally hot together, I hope that TPTB continue this relationship. Overall I thought this episode was good and I really enjoyed all the Flack/Angell moments.

12. MickieParade26

MickieParade26 Victim

Squeeee! Last night was amazing for Flack and Angell. They had so many scenes together. I loved them brushing the colorful dust...stuff...off each other and how when they were talking to the suspects they kept glancing at each other. And the end was HOTT!! I loved Flack's ooh lala :D. And the drive-by flirting ;). Jess didn't even get a chance to respond :lol:.

But the translator thing at the end kinda made me laugh, with the robotic voice. Didn't sound too seductive at all. :lol:

13. electra

electra Pathologist

Honestly,I didn't expect this episode to be THAT good shipping wise.The flirting is amazing but what makes this relationship so special to me is that I also like them individually.Despite being recurrent,Angell has a storyline with Stella that I enjoy a lot and Flack has cases daily unrelated to the relationship.So when they are actually together,those moments are really special.That ending with the translator is tied # 1 as my favorite scene with them.:drool:

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, gee. Thanks for answering the rhetorical questions. It makes me feel so better about my obsession. :lol: I kind of figured as I was making my avatar. Which actually didn't really turn out the best... I might make it something else F/A related. Oh, by the way, proof that your answers are one hundred percent true: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c250/Half-Lighter/communications4.jpg

Oh yeah. I didn't hear Flack's "oh la la" that he apparently said, but I'm still laughing about their interactions. I have to agree with what Fay said on the other thread, though. It would've been better if it had been "Why don't you stop by my place later and [insert French here]" without a translation. The point would've gotten across, it still would've been hot, and it actually would've been funnier, IMO.

Heh, the dust. Wouldn't that be harmful?

15. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

^^ i think someone explained in the other thread about the dust. the powder isn't harmful or something unless it was made synthetically. i actually recognized the dust thing from the amazing race when they went to india lol. my jaw just dropped when flack brushed off the powder from angell's jacket. that was hot already lol.

too bad she wasn't able to react to the "sexiest thing i've ever heard" comment. wished flack addressed it directly to her and she would respond with something. and i don't think angell was able to comment on flack's gaelic. that would've been cute lol.

the translator thing, yeah. the voice was robotic and bland. although, angell speaking french was hot. and flack saying ooh la la was hot. everything about the scene was hot lol. i thought my laptop was going to burn down already :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.