Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

1. Mac Taylor

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Danny Messer

12 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

80 vote(s)
    36.7%
  5. Sheldon Hawkes

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. Don Flack

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  7. Adam Ross

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Sid Hammerback

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  9. Jessica Angell

90 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I could imagine that the actor/actress, who has to leave the show, already knows it so that he/she is is able to audition for other roles or he/she asked to leave the show. In both cases he/she isn´t allowed to tell anything about it to the cast members. So AJ shouldn´t be the one. I had really thought that they knew it already. Wow, that must be really cruel for the cast.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  2. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Yeah, I thought they at least knew who it was. Not that they would leak that kind of info...Given all that we do know, AJ might still be the one :(. I really hope not.

Maybe, they are all saying they don't know, but they really do? Hmmm.....

3. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

AJ is probably assisting the producers in winding us up and watching us go. I suspect all this speculation will be much more interesting and entertaining than the finale anyway, it's keeping my attention more than the show has all season.

If he is telling the truth, I would change my mind though. Danny won't be going anywhere unless it's Carmine's decision. If it's for budget reasons, I guess it would need to be a major player, to make the cuts worthwhile, so I'm guessing Lindsay or Hawkes. I don't like either, so wouldn't miss them, though if Lindsay goes, hopefully so will the baby. Mean I know, but it's not reality, so I don't feel like such a monster thinking that.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, I think with the baby, they'll probably use RAS (rapid aging syndrome) on it soon and make it an age where they could have some interesting storylines for it. :lol: Born this season, but when we come back from break next season it'll be like five years old or something. :lol:

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I don't buy what AJ says about none of them knowing. I'm not saying that he's lying but that he just doesn't know. If somebody wanted out of their contract, they'd obviously know and tptb are keeping them quiet. I can also see them not telling the rest of the cast or the crew because SOMEBODY would leak it out and they don't want it revealed until the finale. I really hope we don't find out until then because I think it will make it that much more interesting to see, especially if it is who I suspect.

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

So, once again I was looking for clues where clues may or may not exist...

There was a lot of Sheldon this week. This is good, don't get me wrong - I think he had scenes with everybody, and I enjoyed them. I also think this goes to show how the characters can get more attention if there are fewer characters to divide the screentime for.

However, it just makes me more nervous that Sheldon will leave - it's like, 'What if they're shoving in some last-minute focus and interaction leading up to his death?' *sigh* Someone make me stop thinking about it!

Also, I couldn't help but wonder if the scene with Danny and Sheldon talking about baby names was meant to be significant. Like, 'My parents waited six weeks to name me' - which made me think, 'Oh god, what if Danny and Lindsay don't name the kid immediately and then name her in honor of the fallen comrade from the finale?' :brickwall: That would be pretty tacky. (As much as Danny made fun of Sheldon's name, I was like, 'Watch Sheldon kick the bucket and Danny name his daughter Shelly or something.' :rolleyes:)

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'd be more afraid they won't name the kid and Lindsay gets offed and we end up with a "Lindsay" or, God forbid, a "Montana." :gag:

8. Hallie

Hallie Dead on Arrival

Well, i am pretty sure mac and stella are safe, i don't see then killing off danny or lynsey they are both popular (is the actress that plays linsey even back from maternity yet i assumed she would be off till next season) regardless i think they are safe. Angel would be my guess because she is extra but for some reason i am leaning to hawk

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I had the exact same thought. I can see them not being able to decide on a name and then Lindsay dying and Danny naming the baby after her. I hope that's not the case though because in my state, you have to have a name for your baby BY THE TIME you are discharged because the hospital turns in the form to the Social Security office. Who knows what NY does or should I say what the writers will want to do. :rolleyes: Another thought I had was that they give their baby the first name of Lindsay and then call her by her middle name UNTIL Lindsay kicks the bucket and Danny starts calling her Lindsay which really isn't any better.

10. dg_hurley

dg_hurley Victim

i voted for Lindsay. my reason for voting for her to probably be the one to bite the dust in the finale is solely based on Anna's personal life, nothing else.

but, to tell ya'll the truth, i'm really not sure at this point. especially in light of AJ's interview. so it could really be anyone. we don't kno what other actors have expressed behind closed doors or what the writers have up their sleeves cos ya kno how they like to play with everyone.

personally, i'm leaning toward a huge trick to be played from TPTB. like, they are playin with all sides of fandom, not just pickin on one side. and we'll all be left wondering just what the heck happened there, lol. :eek:

11. dg_hurley

dg_hurley Victim

i haven't told anyone what i think they'll name the baby, but i guess here's as good a place as any, lol.

i think they'll name her Taylor.

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Seeing so much Hawkes last night just reaffirms this sick feeling in my gut... Its Hawkes... oh that makes me sick I love the guy:(

13. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Lori, I love him too. He's always been my favorite male character of the show :( I hope it's not him. Also, I read Melina is going to take part in a movie... Please, let it be none of them.

14. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

I had a thought this morning. What if they pull what Grey's Anatomy pulled - a major character is dead for hours, then is suddenly brought back to life. Then, because of being dead for so long (this is where Grey's no longer applies), the character changes his or her name (no longer likes it), and changes jobs (but stays on the show). Of course he/she doesn't come back to life till season 6.

Doesn't that satisfy what we were told (lose a family member, cliffhanger, and changes the "lineup")?

I am trying to be positive in light of AJ's interview. Maybe Lindsay will be the one, and she will be able to emote better? Or, Mac - Stella takes over the lab because Mac wants to be a lab rat and work side-by-side with Adam :p

Just a thought...

15. marialisa

marialisa Victim

Yesterday's episode makes me think TPTB are being very clever...

The top three guess for who is going to be RIP in the season finale are Hawkes, Lindsay and Angell.

We get loads of Hawkes (which was great) but as Faylinn says, possibly ominous too in building up the team angst if he goes.

We know the baby is a girl...which if Lindsay goes will give Danny his 'mini Lindsay' to cling to (please, please no!)

We get several Flack/ Angell scenes, all of which suggest that things are going well between them so if it is Angell the angst factor for Flack will be high.

Clues abound - any and all can be made to fit a theory. Very clever!