Episode 7x19 - 'Target Specific' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Yeah, I dunno what that's all about, but if you freeze frame it, you can see he's holding pliers eye level with Ryan's face.(one hand's on Ryan's shoulder, the other using the pliers)

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I think she was just friendly. I'm sure Ryan flirting with her, last time we saw flirting Ryan was in season 4 with Cal and Nat. :) How girls can not notice this guy? :lol: Completely adorable! :adore:

I forgot write: i like that girl stay alive and how Natalia help her in the end.
    I saw guy who play Ivon in "Burn Notice" tv-show, guess what, he plays bad russian guy again. Main characters made fool from him and he had so funny face when he understand that it was big set up and others in band catch him when he want run away. :lol: After that, i can't watch him without smile :lol:

3. Fiorella

Fiorella Hit and Run

In Uruguay the seasons came a year after, so I can´t wait to read 7*19 and 7*20 reviews.

4. Wasabi Power

Mmkay, did anyone else notice this in this episode?

After the guy knocks Ryan out, you get a shot from under the hummer, and there looks like there is something on the ground (right near Ryan's butt...-blush-)

Take a look:
    http://i42.tinypic.com/20j4gsz.jpg

You can also see a white wire under Ryan's jacket. I speculate it's just his microphone somethingorother, and the unidentified object might very well be just another stage prop or piece of nothing, but who knows? I'll let my imagination toy with it. Perhaps it's something he found under the hummer he found interesting?

5. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Yeah, i see white wire, maybe microphone. About stuff near his... butt, i have no idea what it can be:confused:

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

WOW you have good eyes...I would have never caught that!!

7. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Good episode...really waiting for next week...I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that H hasn't done the one liners for the past few episodes...whats up with that?

8. Wasabi Power

I saw it the first time around, but I forgot to mention it. I'm going to guess it's just stuff that was lying around. I thought maybe it could be a clue for later! But nah, seems like a stretch. I do find the wire in his shirt to be rather funny, though. :lol:

Missing, love the avatar. I JUST became obsessed with the Mentalist last night. I had CBS on, waiting for the 7.20 promo for CSI: Miami, and the show caught my eye. Loved it!!

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok I know I shouldn't say it, but this episode cracked me up from the beginning till the end.
    I just couldn't help laughing the whole time :guffaw:

- The dog who tried to kill Ryan. This scene was just hilarious. I loved the way Jonathan was shouting "good boy" (and if I'm not mistaken, the dog, actually, was a female LOL) :guffaw:

-TPTB pretending that Eric is smarter than Calleigh...classy :p. I've never seen such a dumb Calleigh as the one I've seen today, especially in this scene.

-Calleigh's attack, let's see. How is it possible she was completely alone?
    I was wondering where the hell was the ringing phone & look at it, it was in her kit :guffaw:. Sorry but this thing cracked me up.
    The fact she didn't even turn when she heard that door made me wonder where the hell my smart and Bullet Girl went. Ok that you're confident with Eric, but my motto is "trust is good, but do not trust is even better" :p.
    Seriously, I thought it was a little bit stupid from her being all confident.
    Loooooooooooved the bag on her head and, above all, Eric walking so calmly to his Calleigh :guffaw:
    Oh poor Calleigh, next time she could easily die while waiting for her boy :shifty:
    Anyway loved such an agitated Calleigh :p

-Hey they stole some of my screencaps :p. I really could be one of the russian guys considering the pics they used in the episode. They all looked like some caps we take from the episodes LOL

-Awww the morgue. This such a nice place to have a private chat for a couple LOL
    Eric's jelousy was completely useless, though I really don't understand Calleigh's behaviour.

-The sniper scene LOL & LOL. It began so well, but gosh when the first shot rang I started laughing especially at both Calleigh & H who didn't shoot back :p. I don't know I thought they had to shoot, after all it was a shooting LOL
    Thank god that we had Calleigh shouting, at least.
    "Horatio you're ok????" and then a terrible silence. Now that's an interaction :shifty:

-As for the end....thank god we have Ryan!!!! :thumbsup:
    I loved his scene though I kinda laughed at the postion in which Ryan ended up after the knock down LOL
    Was Eric worried at the end? Well I guess I didn't see his worry :p

-Awww Ryan beaten up :(
    **gets her WonderFlò uniform and goes hunting the russian guy**
    Nobody can treat my Ryan like that!!!

I also watched the promo. I think it's really nice they change their clothes were Ryan is nowhere to be seen :p. After all they did the same thing when Calleigh was kidnapped :rolleyes:.
    Oh poor Ryan!!!

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Because that episode is set the next day. :)

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I thought Ryan said "good dog" rather than "good boy", but I was laughing too hard to know for sure. :lol: I can't help but wonder what Horatio would have done if he'd been cornered by a dog like that. Probably would have stared at the dog and the dog probably would have immediately sat down and shut up. :lol:

12. Wasabi Power

Does anyone know if the scene at the end of 7.19 (with Eric and H and all the swat people) takes place the next day? It looks like noon in that scene, and when Ryan was knocked out, it looked like sunset/sunrise.

13. anamarya

anamarya Witness

even if he was in solitary, i think that due to the fact that H is a ranked police officer he could get to speak to the russian guy anyway.
    what i thought to be strange was that they talked with the general population there. and that the guy got 2 visitors in a row...that was strange.

ok... the dog thing seems strange in the beginning but i ended up thinking the same think as everybody...Ryan was on dog's turf, the encounter with Eric was in a more neutral area.

about the shooting scene for me made more sense that they didn't shoot than if they would've started shooting randomly using all their ammunition with no reason.the guy was a sniper and far away, way beyong the scope of a normal police issue. (ok, too much violet movies for me when i start analizing the shooting range of a gun:rolleyes:)

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

One CSI explaining the procedure to another has been done LOTS of times before. It's not to show that the other one is smarter or dumber, but as a way to explain to the public what the heck is going on. Calleigh has explained procedures before to the guys, Horatio has explained procedures, the lab techs have done it also, and this is not the first time Eric has (to Calleigh or anyone else). I won't mention Ryan and Natalia because I don't remember a scene right now but I wouldn't be surprised they had explained procedure also. Like I said, it's a method to let the audience in on what's going on. A lot of times when this has been done before I've thought "oh come they other one should know that", but I understand it's the way they explain it to ME cause I don't know it. Plus I've always seen Eric as the one who usually (not always) works on the prints so the fact that maybe he knows a different procedure is not so surprising. Calleigh spends a lot of her time on bullets not necessarily on prints. So if something different came along (which seems to happen a lot in Miami, since they are always so high tech) then it's not farfetched that she's getting new info. Plus the fact that Calleigh is a more senior CSI doesn't mean she knows everything about everything. But like I said, its not the first time and the audience needs to know...

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well when Calleigh was kidnapped, it was set the next day but nobody changed their clothes.
    I mean Calleigh was kidnapped in the afternoon. They noticed she went missing by the sunset, but the next day they were finally able to track her. Her kidnapping last at least 24 hours.
    Ryan disappeared in the afternoon, I mean it was sunset too. Eric is calling him during the sunset & let's say he's worried. I mean they go back to their houses & change their clothes? To me the situation is exactly the same as when it happened to Calleigh, at this point. Of course, things will change in the next episode, but right now his situation is exactly the same as Calleigh's one. ;)