Heroes and Fathers #2: CSI NY / NCIS crossover

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MarineGirl#1, Mar 6, 2009.

1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

After dinner Jordan went upstairs to give the twins a bath. Ducky decided to help her. Gibbs volunteered to do kitchen duty. The dog kept him company in return for some leftovers. Yet Gibbs hoped that Ducky wouldn’t stay for too long. He wanted however his desert. Upstairs Ducky took great pleasure in pampering his ‘grandchildren’.

“I’m terribly sorry I walked in before, Jordan.” Ducky apologized again while he lifted Kenzy out of her bath.

“Not your fault, Ducky. I should have told Jethro that I invited you. But maybe it was a good thing when you walked in as you did.” Jordan wrapped Ryan in a towel.

“Now why’s that, my dear?” Ducky accepted the towel that Jordan handed over. Jordan wasn’t certain how to put it. Ducky sensed her hesitation and knew where she was going at. “Jordan…” he laid Kenzy down in her crib and urged her to do the same with Ryan.

“Jordan, during the first initial weeks I would suggest to focus on more intimacy between you and Jethro than sexual intercourse.” Jordan silently thanked Ducky for getting the hint. “When you have those ‘quiet moments’ to spend together, perhaps make a ritual of taking a bath together and listen to soothing and sensual music. Give each other a sponge bath or shoulder rub. But above all listen to each other. Tell each other stories. Don’t leave yourselves out. Talk about yourselves and what you mean to one another. Nurture the ‘us’.”

“Jeez, Ducky. I don’t know what to say.” Jordan blushed a little.

“Don’t you worry my dear; I am sure Jethro will understand. He’s been through this before after all.” Ducky assured her. “And if you should go further than when I walked in.” He grinned. “I am certain that you will be both ready for it.”

Jordan kissed Ducky for his advice. He was the one she could turn to with all of her issues. After they were done, Ducky blinked Jordan an eye before he headed off. Gibbs and Jordan walked him to the door and Jordan once more thanked Ducky.

“You two have a good chat?” Gibbs asked Jordan after he’d closed the door.

“How do you know about that?” Jordan wondered as she laid her arm around his waist.

Gibbs pulled her in and kissed her softly. “Angel, as much as I’d love desert, you said it before. Your body, your pace.” Jordan couldn’t believe Gibbs’ sensibility. “Doesn’t mean we can’t have a bath together.” Gibbs smirked.

Jordan grinned at his caring thoughts; yet again she couldn’t resist teasing him. “Who’s sponging who?” She countered on her way to the bathroom.

Tony had driven Stella, Ziva and Mac home all night. Early next morning they dropped Mac and Stella off at Gibbs’ house. Gibbs shook Tony’s hand and told him to take Ziva home to get a good rest. Mac and Stella entered the house, followed by Gibbs. Jordan was in the kitchen feeding the twins.

“Jethro, when does our flight leave?” Stella picked up Kenzy and gave Jordan a hand.”

“Eleven thirty.” Jordan sadly smiled question. “I booked you first class.”

“Little over four hours.” Mac checked his watch. “Better start packing.”

“No need, Mac. Jordan took care of that yesterday.” Gibbs informed him. Stella was confused.

“Well, if you have to go back so suddenly, at least I want us to spend the rest of the morning together.” Jordan explained while getting Ryan to burb. “It’ll be quite some time till we see each other again. I’m gonna miss you guys.”

“I know what you mean, sis.” Mac came up and kissed the top of her head. Ryan finally burbed and Mac took him over from Jordan. “I’m gonna miss these two as well.” He tipped on Ryan’s nose.

“You’d better email lots of pictures, Jordan.” Stella grinned and held Kenzy up in the air. “They change a lot in three months.”

“Two months.” Gibbs corrected her and helped Jordan up from her chair. He gently laid his arm around her shoulder. “Jordan and I have set a date.” Gibbs kissed Jordan on the side of her head.

“Finally!” Stella squealed. Mac and Stella laid the twins back in the maxi-cozies and hugged Jordan and Gibbs. Mac pulled his sister over.

“I’m gonna need Mike’s and your help, Stell.” Gibbs whispered next to her ear, unable for Jordan and Mac to hear. Stella mischievously nodded at Gibbs.

“It’s about time you set a date, D’Angelo.” Mac pecked his sister on her cheek. “Welcome to the family, Bro.” He gave Gibbs a brotherly hug.

“So, what’s for breakfast?” Stella sniggered. “I’m starving.”

“You’re always starving.” Mac caressed her belly.

“C’mon Mac, we’ll set the table.” Gibbs suggested.

“I’ll start the coffee.’’ Jordan grinned. Stella drew a yucky face. “And I’ll make you a nice pot of tea, Sis.” Stella gave Jordan a thank-you smile.

***​

2. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

very sweet

3. Catu

Catu Police Officer

i wonder what did Gibbs tsay to Stella???

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

me too. You better talk soon lol

5. MarineGirl#1

All will be revealed in the next part 'Heroes, A Baby and A Bride'.

Before they headed to the airport, Ducky came over to watch the twins. Gibbs felt it would be too loud for them. So Mac and Stella said their goodbyes to them at home. At the airport Gibbs’ phone went off. He grinned as he looked at the caller ID and answered it.

“Gibbs!” Abby shrieked on the other end.

“Missing me already, Abbs?” He joked earning him a punch from Jordan.

“Just calling to check when Mac and Stella will be here.” Abby chirped.

“They’re about to leave in an hour.” Gibbs informed her. “How’s the case?”

Jordan tried to get closer to the phone. “How’s Adam?” She swiftly quipped. Gibbs rolled his eyes gave her a soft head slap.

“Just hold the fort there and behave!” Gibbs smirked at the thought of Adam and Abby working together again. He then shut the phone.

“Seems to me I’ve got my hands full with those two.” Mac grinned at Gibbs’ remark.

“Don’t worry; I’ll be at the lab at all times and help them.” Stella wiggled her brows at Jordan.

“You’d better behave as well, Gorgeous! It’s a lab and not a love nest.” Mac sneered.

‘Flight NJ1624 from Washington DC to New York, boarding at gate 10 now’. A voice called through the airport.

“That’s us.” Mac checked the ticket again and hugged his sister. “See you in two months, Peaches.” Jordan kissed him goodbye as a tear escaped her eye. Mac gently rubbed it away.

“You be good and safe.” Jordan cautioned him. She then hugged Stella. “And you, take good care of yourself and that nephew of mine.” Stella cried a little as well.

“Or niece.” Gibbs kissed Stella goodbye.

He then shook hands with Mac and pulled Jordan in as Mac and Stella waved goodbye. Jordan laid her head on Gibbs’ chest as Stella and Mac disappeared through the gate.

“Two months will be over before you know it, Angel.” Gibbs pulled her in for a long kiss. Jordan nodded in agreement and leaned in to accept his lips. After they parted for air Gibbs smirked at his bride to be. “Let’s go home, D'Angelo, we’ve got a family to care off.” He hit her on her butt before wrapping an arm around her shoulder and taking her home.

*End of Part 2 *

Thank you for reading my story you guys. :) What will happen in 2 months? Stay tuned for a new thread, which should start tomorrow. :devil:

6. Catu

Catu Police Officer

i cant wait!!!!

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

me either, I hate seeing them leave lol

8. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Aww, great ending :)

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Great story Jools! I'm looking for the next part very much!

10. MarineGirl#1