Adam #8: At The Tone, The Delko Time Is: 5 Minutes Past Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by midnight_tiptoes, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Probably they don't have to be on set every single day that shooting is going on. Emily also mentioned that sometimes they film a scene in which someone does not appear and so that someone has the day off. Maybe they've worked something out and Adam can spend a few days in Atlanta even if Miami is still shooting.

2. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

yeah, that's a possibility ;)
    Anyways, what matters here is that Adam is on a movie :beer::hugegrin:

3. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Yeah, I am pretty sure Emily was doing CSI:Miami when she did Big Momma's House 2 because that didn't come out too many years ago. She had to go to Louisiana to film that so our Adam is safe :)

4. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

I'm sorry to be ignorant but I've never seen any Tyler Perry movies but I'm guessing it's a comedy.. Aside from Adam and Mary j. Blige, Taraji P. Henson's gonna be there too..:cool: I can't wait to watch it. Mostly Adam and Emily's films are comedy.. Like Big Momma House 2 and the new movie of emily Barry Munday.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It's always kind of weird for me to see them doing stuff outside of the show. Not just the Miami cast but any actor/actress of the shows I watch. It's like "no, no Eric wouldn't do that". Yeah it's weird, I know :lol:. I guess I just keep comparing the movie character to the show's character. Which is ridiculous, but I can't help it.:shifty:

I'm happy for Adam and this opportunity :).

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

It's not weird, it's rather funny, because I feel exactly the same. Especially hard for me is to watching kissing or even bolder scenes, cause I 'm always thinking why can't she/he do that in the show.

It's good Adam plays in movies, cause that way maybe he won't get bored playing in Miami. I think variety is a good thing.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It's good to know there I'm not alone in this ;) :lol:. I agree with you completely on the variety thing. Maybe that way they'll stick around Miami till the end because they are still able to do other stuff. For me it would be really difficult to watch Miami without Adam. I just love the way he brings so many emotions into everything he does. Eric can go from angry, to frustrated, to hurt, to relieved, to anything in a matter of seconds. Adam is great doing these kind of scenes :).

8. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Oh please don't even think about that, cause I completly can't imagine Miami without him or Emily. They are the reason I love this show so much. And you're right, I also love the way he acts. With simple gestures he can express so many different emotions. And his scenes with Emily are just brilliant. The looks, smiles it's such a pleasure to watch it. :)

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I would have a really hard time watching the show without Adam or Emily :(. I could pretty much do without any of the others but those two, I don't think so.

I too love how he and Emily play off each other and off camera they are just hilarious!:lol:!! Both make me laugh so much and I just really, really enjoy watching their interviews.

Adam is really funny and seems really sweet ;).

10. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

I love watching their interviews too! They're soo cute! I especially love the one, i think it was on ET, where she compliments his breast implants :lol:! And Adam is joking about a nice hot love scene with Calleigh (little did he know:devil::devil::devil::devil:)...

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I remember that interview :lol: That was back like in season three!! I think that was the one were she said that she "loved Adam, secretly, he doesn't know". :lol: I always love that they all seem to get along so well... well almost all anyway :lol:;)

12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I remember it too. I watched it many times, they are definitely hilariuos together. I love to watch their interviews, because they are always so funny and it looks that they're feeling really comfortable with each other. I don't know how's with the other members of cast, though I suppose they also like each other, but Adam and Emily are my favourite. :thumbsup:
    I think it'd be nice to see them in the movie together. I think comedy would be the best choice for them, but I wouldn't mind some romantic elements of course;).

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It would be great to see them in a movie together. They are both so great that it could have a little bit of everything: comedy, angsty drama, action, and love. Both of them do all of those things so well :).

I was thinking that I would like to see Eric speaking spanish in the show. Has he ever? I remember he spoke russian and Calleigh and Horatio have spoken spanish but I don't remember hearing Eric. If there's an episode please remind me :).

14. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

I think the last time Eric spoke Spanish was in S5 when Natalie's sister went missing??? I could be wrong.

I'm glad to hear Adam's doing a movie in btw Miami or after Miami, it's good to see him occupied with other things than CSI, which I'm sure can be repetitive at times! It would be great to see him and Emily do a movie together that's completely opposite to CSI, like you said, comedy or something. :)

Going back to Eric's/Adam's hair, I'm in the minority with speed_cochrane, I love his full head of hair. I actually did like for a short bit when he did shave it in S5 b/c it was different and for a little while I didn't mind it in first part of S6 but I quickly started to yearn for his fluffy hair of old. When I saw that he still had it super shaved for S7, I was disappointed. Adam, do you mind growing out your beautiful hair! :)

Like this?
    http://www.buddytv.com/articles/csi-miami/images/adam-rodriguez-4.jpg

Or slightly on the spikey side?
    http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2006/11/01/previews/Adam Rodriguez-CSH-016475.jpg

15. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Eric fans turn on the a/c or open some windows-Monday night episode's gonna get u hot all over..Eric is going shirtless again and it's a marvelous sight to behold...he should start every episode with Eric starts his day like this...hmmm yummy...can't wait 24hrs now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.