Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Nope, not Wednesday yet. But it will be soon. I look forward to every CSI:NY episode, so this one isn't much different, but still...

...F/A flirting certainly makes me look forward to it more.

I'm so glad that TPTB aren't over-doing it. They've been remarkably subtle for a CSI ship. Even the kiss in DI was pretty understated. The fact that we're getting more just flirting is a good sign that we're doing pretty well considering our predecessors.

ETA: CSI Level One? When did that happen? 753 fricken posts? Damn, I'm here waaaaaaay too much. :lol:

2. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

i soooo can't wait for wednesday. seems like it's taking forever getting there lol. well tptb did a pretty good job with those other flirting scenes last season, and we haven't had one in this. basically this season all of their scenes were either chases, arrests or hot and heavy drama. (the kiss and the iab thing) so yeah. i can't wait. is it wednesday yeeeet? :scream:

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Mickie, welcome to the thread! *rummages around* We really need to have something to offer new people on the thread... how 'bout a doughnut? *lets Jess smack Don's hand before he goes for them*

That's a good thing though, right? We could probably predict when Jess is gonna be on next if we wanted to... the numerology experts out there'll know what I'm talking about. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was planned. I'm sure the universe and the greater cosmos are conspiring...

*snickers* I was wondering when you were gonna notice that... I didn't realize that until I read it again. By the way, what's this about an empty milk carton for me?

By the way guys, we reached over 900 posts... it's time to think of new thread names! Anyone got any ideas? So far, I've got We Got Game and NYPD's Snarkiest.

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, if we're going to go with predictions of future episodes Jess is in, I would have to assume 523. If she's normally in one or two episodes at a time, and we know she's in 524 and not in 522, she's probably in either 523 or 525, and since so far she's never been in a finale, I'm assuming. (Although there's a first time for everything)

I vote for We Got Game. It's pretty much a generally accepted slogan for these two in the fandom. Oh, and I say we do have donuts. :)

Leave me alone. The only time I ever re-read is right before I post it for grammatical errors. *frowns* Damn, you mean I'm actually going to have to check for continuity as I continue 10-00? I already have two chapters open as I write the next one. :lol:

The milk carton was because you seemed to be missing.

So, karu, what are your thoughts on Wednesday's episode?
    I'm just glad that we have some sort of flirting for once. We've been taking all the weight of being the "serious ship". Way to make my life boring, CBS. :lol:

5. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Mickie, right? Welcome to the lair with the flair (i know, it's cheesy:shifty:)

fudge brownies all around folks! *leaves fudge brownies*

Alex, dude, you kept me hanging on Ten Double Zero! And well, you're one scary writer, kid. that was waaaay mean

6. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

One day to go!!! I cannot wait for the next eppie. I'll have make sure that no one bothers me for an hour. My vote for We Got Game for the new thread cause we all know that they do have game.

7. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I'm thinking it's been a while coming... and I'm happy that she's in the next episode as well. Last time she got to bust some ass with Stella, but this time around, I'm hoping for some snarky flirting with Don. After all, Jess needs to have a good balance of both...

9. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Me too! It feels like way too long since Don and Jess have shared a scene together. Less than twenty fours hours to go!!! I'm glad the President's speech was tonight so I don't have to worry about it interrupting NY.

Kit4na, that's an awesome vid! I love the song you used!

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I thoroughly enjoy cliffhangers. When I write, that is. (The next chapter or the chapter after that involves a joke about handcuffs. :devil: [It was very funny.]) I still have no idea where I'm going with this. I'm literally making it up as I go along. That's why it's taking so long. :lol:

*starts humming* We gots game... 100 posts until new thread. I don't know how fast we'll go through that. I guess it depends on tomorrow and I think Angell's in next week as well. *chases down guest star list* Yep.

Challenge for ya'll:
    Twenty full, at-least-three-lines-on-topic posts by 3PM Thursday afternoon. I'm not sure it could happen. But come on, guys, Drive-By-Flirting! French/Gaelic fun! :lol:

I'm going to have three tabs open on my FireFox tomorrow night. One for Criminal Minds notes, which I usually check and edit and whatnot during NY commercials; one for general episode discussion; one for F/A. Because even if they only have one scene, they deserve an in-episode post. *laughs*

I wasn't kidding about my iTunes account, either. I have $6.51, and $1.99 of that is not to be used until Thursday. And CBS knows how to make money off of me. Flack/Angell in episode? Sold for iTunes! That's the real reason for spoilers. "Tell her that they flirt, she'll save her money and spend it on us!" :guffaw:

ETA: 23 Hours, 17 Minutes, 2 Seconds

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  11. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

WE GOTS GAME ~ cool name for a new thread! my vote’s on this one for sure.

and...frisking and the handcuffs? sound yummy, alex. can’t wait :devil:

12. MickieParade26

MickieParade26 Victim

7 hours :D

Hee. Drive by flirting :lol: I can't wait. Like alot of you have said, it's good to have them just flirting again. It feels like they haven't been in a scene together in forever! The last time was what, Rush To Judgement? And that was just dramaaa.
    And I like We Got Game for the thread title too.

13. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Kit4na, to be honest the audio quality of your video is poor. Too bad because it's a sweet song! :)

I don't really care for the new thread title. As long as it starts with Flack/Angell or Don/Jess (so it's easy to find :p) and it isn't lame, I'm happy. Okay, I'm contradicting myself here so apparently I do seem to care. :lol: We Got Game is okay with me!

14. slw9806

slw9806 Victim

If you go to CBS Website you can see the clip of drive by flirting.

15. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/video/video.php?cid=544177915&pid=_WzAiI0vPITJrqoaCtnOnDn1xFaXpAmz&play=true&cc=1

Ahaha. I love them.
    I'm kinda new here, but I LOVE Flack&Angell (My favorite NY couple). They have such great chemistry together, you don't have to force anything. I'm so excited about tonights episode, it feels like years since I've seen them together. Can't wait! :)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.