Heroes and Fathers #2: CSI NY / NCIS crossover

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MarineGirl#1, Mar 6, 2009.

1. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Aww... Poor Tony... Why's he so cranky?

Great update! :)

2. Catu

Catu Police Officer

loved it!!!

3. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Meanwhile Gibbs and Jordan got back from their run and stopped at Gibbs’ favourite coffee shop. They picked up a caf-pow for Abby and headed back to the lab. Gibbs had made sure that Jordan didn’t overdo it. On the way back they made a quick halt in the bullpen. Gibbs had the strangest feeling.

“Something’s up.” He remarked as he saw an agitated Danny pacing around.

“Must be something big.” Jordan deliberated. “Danny normally is the coolness himself.”

“Let’s find out.” Gibbs laid his hand on the small of Jordan’s back.

“Messer!” Gibbs called him as he and Jordan approached him.

“Gibbs.” Danny turned around. “Jordan.” He greeted. “You know where Mac and Stella are?” Danny was nervous.

“Danny, what’s going on?” Jordan asked. “Hm… Just have to find Mac and Stella.” Danny tried to avoid answering Jordan’s question and he tried Mac’s cell phone again.

“Danny!” Jordan warned and grabbed Danny’s phone. “There’s no reception at the place they’re staying.”

“You’d better talk Messer.” Gibbs advised him.

“Mac isn’t going to like this. Or Stella for that matter… We’re needed back at the lab.” Danny started to explain. “We got ourselves a serial killer at work. Three bodies a night. Linds can’t cope the lab fulltime. Sheldon and Sid have got their hands full in autopsy. And Adam can’t work the evidence all by himself even though he’s damn good. So I’m flying back myself this afternoon.”

“Oh boy.” Jordan was shocked. “I’m gonna have to drive out there.”

“Wait Jordan.” Gibbs didn’t like the idea. He held on to Jordan’s arm. “DiNozzo!” Gibbs yelled. Tony came straight up. “How’s the case?” Gibbs demanded.

“Boss, remember you’re on vacation, which means no work.” Tony taunted him.

“DiNozzo!” Jordan bellowed. “Just answer the damn question.”

Tony knew it was serious if Jordan called him by his last name. “Probie just cracked the suspect to confess. Case closed.” He said proudly.

“Never doubted the Elf Lord’s interrogation skills.” Gibbs remarked dryly.

“Thanks Boss.” McGee returned to the bullpen.

“McGee, grab your gear. Mac has a staff issue in New York.” Gibbs took over command. “You and Abby…”

“With Danny on the next flight, boss.” McGee grabbed his stuff and he and Danny left to get Abby.

Gibbs handed Tony a note with the address where Stella and Mac were staying. “DiNozzo… Get Ziva and take the sedan.”

“Bringing in Stella and Mac, Boss.” Tony grabbed the keys that Gibbs tossed him.

“And Ziva’s driving.” He yelled after Tony. “D’Angelo…” Gibbs picked up his phone to contact New York.

“Call the airport from Abby’s lab, on it Gibbs.” Jordan grinned. Gibbs looked up from his desk and smirked at the swiftness of his team.

After everything was settled he went down to the lab to fetch Jordan and the twins. He found Jordan setting Kenzy in to the baby carrier.

“Good boy, Jethro.” Jordan smiled and patted McGee’s dog after Kenzy was comfortable in the baby carrier.

Gibbs walked in and was about to do approach the baby swings when Jethro growled. One angry gaze from Gibbs told the dog not to attack. Jethro stopped growling.

“Good Jethro.” Jordan grinned and glanced at Gibbs’ bum as he lifted Ryan up.

“The dog or me, Angel?” Gibbs smirked at her comment while he setting Ryan in the baby carrier.

Jordan gave Jethro a tank-you cookie. “You’re coming with us till Abby and McGee get back. We still need your services, you know.” She then turned to Gibbs and gave him a tiny kiss. “And you… will get your reward at home.”

Gibbs smirked and took the baby swings. Jordan bent down to the furry Jethro and held out the diaper bag to carry which he instantly took. She then walked out of the lab, followed by Jethro and her Gibbs.

***​

4. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Aww, how cute! Interesting about NY, though. :)

Can't wait for more!

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Elf Lord? LOL

6. Catu

Catu Police Officer

serial killer in NY nice!!!

7. MarineGirl#1

Back at the cottage Stella woke up to an empty bed. She took a look at the alarm clock and smiled when it said 10.30 am. She stretched and grinned like a Cheshire cat. While she turned on her side her memories took her back to last night. She didn’t hear Mac enter until he softly caressed the naked skin.

“Morning, Gorgeous.” He planted a soft kiss on her shoulder and tickled her nose with a flower.

“I could get used to this.” She grinned with closed eyes.

“Figures.” Mac smirked. “But not yet. As much as like to pamper you, I still need you at the lab.” His lips had moved from her shoulder to her neck now.

Stella opened her eyes and faced the tea Mac had set on the night stand. “Glad to know, Taylor. Although I hear a ‘but’ in there.” She slowly turned and took in Mac’s facial expression. “I am right, right?”

Mac waited a brief moment before his reply. When he was about to speak Stella placed her index finger over his lips. “Mac, it’s ok. I know what you’re thinking.” She smiled. “And you’re right. It’s time for me to stay off the streets and do only lab work. But I want one favour in return.”

Mac’s eyes lit up. “Name it, Gorgeous.” He was fascinated by her reasonability.

“I want to work till I’m good and ready to stay home and I want you to give Danny a little more responsibility so you can come home on descent hours.” Stella bargained.

He gave her a small smile. “I think I can do that.” Stella slowly leaned in and sought entrance to his lips. Mac willingly responded and deepened he kiss. “Now how about a nice hot shower?” He suggested after they broke apart for air.

“Hmm… I’d rather go back to the whirlpool.” Stella grinned. We can have all the showers we want at home and I think your offspring loves the baths already.” She smiled as Mac tenderly stroked her also naked stomach.

Mac kissed his beautiful pregnant wife. “Wait here, Gorgeous.” He then covered her with a sheet to keep her warm. “I’ll be right back.”

Mac went outside and made sure the whirlpool was filled with nice hot water. Meanwhile he took the brunch out to the whirlpool and hid his present near the edge of the pool so he would find it easier later on. Then he went inside the cottage to get his Stella.

Mac took the sheet off of her and picked Stella up. She tenderly put her arms around his neck and he carried her to the whirlpool. Carefully he stepped in to the pool and placed his lips on Stella’s. He lowered through his knees, making their bodies disappear under the surface. Mac flipped Stella on top of him and together they rocked their baby and themselves to another world till both were satisfied and released.

Mac held on to Stella for a while in the aftermath, he then helped her to sit in front of him and reached for the gift in the edge of the corner. He smoothly took the necklace out of the box and gently dropped it on Stella’s breast.

“What’s that, Taylor?” Stella asked while she had her eyes closed to relax.

“Open your eyes, Gorgeous.” Mac whispered next to her ear. Stella opened them and saw the golden chain with a locket in the shape of a heart. A white diamond was placed in the center.

She reached for the locket and opened it. On the left there was a picture of Mac, the right frame was still open. Stella smiled at the thought behind it and leaned back to Mac. He then placed the necklace around her neck and clasped the hook. Tenderly he kissed her soft shoulders.

Stella turned over to Mac and once more she was captured by his magical eyes and his loving touches that showed her that they were meant to be.

***​

8. MacsGirlMel

mmm nekkid Mac hehehehe:devil:

9. MarineGirl#1

Later that day in Washington DC Jordan and Gibbs had fed and changed the twins. Jethro, the dog, lay down in the nursery as to guard them. Gibbs went to the basement to work on his boat while Jordan sadly started dinner. When she was done, she stared at the clock and went over to the fridge. Then she went down to the basement and handed Gibbs a beer.

“Thanks Angel.” He kissed Jordan. “Just what a guy needs.” He opened the beer can. Jordan quietly smiled. “Your eyes are red and puffy.” He said calmly as his thumb went over her face.

“Chopping unions.” Jordan fibbed and reached for his hand on her face.

“You sure, or is it Mac and Stella leaving?” He squinted an eye, looking for the truth.

“You know me too well, Probie.” She kissed his thumb. “When’s she done?” Her eyes scanned the boat.

“Give or take a month or two. Still needs an engine.” Gibbs tenderly enveloped her from behind. Jordan leaned back. “There’s no hurry.”

“If she’s done I’ll marry you.” Jordan grinned as she placed a hand over his. Gibbs kisses her neck.

“Ok… now there’s hurry.” He smirked and nibbled on her ear. “Kids a sleep?” He whispered next to her ear. Jordan nodded a yes. Gibbs turned her to face him.

“Tim’s dog?” He lifted her up and placed her on the workbench.

“Baby-sitting them.” Jordan was hypnotized by his ice blue eyes. Gibbs opened her blouse, his hand touching her breast.

“Dinner?” He smirked at her physical reaction.

“Right in front of you…” Jordan grinned with mischief. Gibbs gently laid her back on the workbench and let his tongue dance over her stomach.

“Hmm…” Jordan moaned at this touch.

“Jethro? Jordan?” A voice came from the basement door. “Oh dear!”

“Damn it, Duck!” Gibbs grunted at the sound of his voice. “Never disturb a Marine while otherwise engaged.”

“Oh… I’m so sorry, Jordan.” Ducky apologized and turned away. “I decided to take you up on the dinner offer, since mother has other plans tonight.”

“So did I.” Gibbs rested his face on Jordan’s belly and then helped her up. ‘You owe me desert later on, big time’. His eyes warned while signing to Jordan who was buttoning her blouse.

‘I’m sorry; I forgot to mention it to you’. Jordan signed. Gibbs gave her soft kiss as for forgiveness. He then helped Jordan off the workbench and the two of them headed upstairs to join Ducky.

***​

10. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

love it very good

11. MacsGirlMel

12. MarineGirl#1

DiNozzo and Ziva arrived at the cottage in the evening. Ziva hopped out of the car and observed the area. It was beautiful and quiet. They headed over to the front door and noticed the whirlpool. Ziva wiggled her brows at DiNozzo. Tony blushed and knocked on the door.

“What’s taking them so long?” Tony said impatiently when no one answered the door.

“Maybe they’re not home.” Ziva considered the possibility.

“Move over, Ziva.” Tony pushed her aside and tried the door. It opened.

“Tony!” Ziva pulled him back. “We can’t invade their privacy.” But she quickly took a peek in the house. “You’re right, they’re not here.” Then she stepped outside again.

“C’mon Tony.” She pulled him outside. “We’ll wait in the garden.” Ziva walked over and smiled as she saw the swing that was made out of an old tire. DiNozzo followed her. Ziva sat down and started to swing. “You act weird around children.” Ziva said out of the blue. DiNozzo wondered where that came from.

“Why are you all of a sudden talking about children all the time?” DiNozzo pulled back the swing and gave Ziva a little push.

“I don’t know, maybe it’s seeing the twins and Stella being pregnant. Why do you keep avoiding the subject?”

“I’m not avoiding anything.” Tony sat down on the swing next to hers. “We just got together, Ziva and it’s all-” DiNozzo stopped.

“It’s all what?” Ziva insisted. Tony stood up and held out a hand for Ziva. She took it and DiNozzo pulled her off the swing.

“New and wonderful. I just want to enjoy our time together. I love you and I want this to work. Ziva, this is the first relationship I’m taking seriously.” He honestly said.

“Tony…” Ziva was overwhelmed by his soft kind, but Tony laid a finger on her lips.

“Ziva…” DiNozzo pulled her close and played her hair. “YOU are my soul mate.” Ziva was touched by his words.

“Tony…” Ziva started again, yet Tony claimed her lips and all Ziva could do was to kiss him back.

“Ziva, you think we could try ‘us’ first and then think about offsprings?” Ziva hesitated for a moment, but then she leaned in and gently claimed Tony’s lips again.

Along the sideline Stella and Mac witnessed the youngsters. They decided to give them a moment, although both wondered why DiNozzo and Ziva drove up to the cottage. Only Jordan and Gibbs knew where they were. So Mac figured something must have happened.

A few minutes later Mac and Stella made their presence known. Ziva startled a little, but she relaxed when she noticed that Stella couldn’t be more happy for them. DiNozzo explained the situation, after which Stella and Mac packed and the four of them drove back to Washington.

***​

13. Catu

Catu Police Officer

great!!!!

14. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Aww. :)

Great updates! :)

15. MacsGirlMel

lol they may get surprised *g*