Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

lol, about to break into a rap song!

I can see it now.

"My name is Gary and I'm here to sing waka-paka bo cho
    I play Mac Taylor on the CBS hit, CSI:NY...I rock a shotgun ride with Danny Messa', he's my main man...here's the plan of attack.

You go round the back, I'll go through the side...we'll kick these bad guys and then we'll take 'em for a ride!

My 9-5 get's me noticed by tonnes of chicks, they all wanna follow me and get on my D***, But I dont like that...I'm a good guy see, I've already found my girl and got on one knee."

:guffaw: Don't even ask me where that came from...because it's 7am in the morning and it's wayyy too early to be rapping xD I dont even like rap! hah.

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Happy belated birthday, CSISenna, I hope you had a great day.
    Happy belated birthday Gary, you look fantastic for 54, you just keep getting hotter!
    Thanks for all the :drool::drool::drool: pics everyone. My favourite is natty's first one with him in the black tee and jeans, I mean, just WOW!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    FB, thanks so much for the videos, they are great. I liked The View best....Gary surrounded by women, not a surprise at all. I just love how selfless he is - in both shows, it was the show host who brought up the fact Gary got that medal, he spent all his time talking about the troops, which shows he does the work with them for the troops, not to make himself look good. I loved his cute little smile when the View lady on the far right brought up the medal, so cute. He looked absolutely fantastic in that gray shirt and tie too, Mac should wear that shirt one time.
    LOL, I loved how he was fooling around with Jimmy Fallon, making fun of Horatio Caine, and that funny mouth thing he did. Loved seeing him jam with the band at the end too, very appropriate that the song was Sweet Home Chicago!

sagaismore, welcome to the Gary thread!

bumblebee, love your Mac-rap.:guffaw:I have this image in my head now of Mac and Danny riding around with Danny, rapping.:guffaw:

3. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

And I can just Gary signing his little rap song in my head, nice one Bumblebee! LOL

4. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

:guffaw:about the rap song! I GOTTA hear Gary do rap now! Thanks for the laugh!

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey guys, have you seen the videos of the Lt Dan Band on Gary's bday? Well here are a few I found last night....

6. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

nattybatty55 Thank you:) You are an angel, for providing this link with Gary & Lt Dan and his present, OMG I was nearly in tears and I am at work and everyone wondering if I was OK/ Felt such a fool but it was so so lovely, thank you:) By the way Lt Dan still looks HOT!!!!:drool::drool:

7. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

nattybatty55 thank for the link it is great love it

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Fruitbat thanks for the Gary interview on The View. Not my favorite show ( I don't like Elizabeth Hasselback) but the interview itself was really good. You could see how proud Gary was of the movie he produced.

nypdFlackie that picture of Gary and Carmine and the unknown guy is great. You are right, Gary does look like he's going to break out in rap.

Thanks for all the lovely Gary-ness ladies. :drool: :D

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

nattybatty55 thanks for the link it is very great

10. MacTaylorsGirl8

MacTaylorsGirl8 Dead on Arrival

lol, i was there! I took thoes videos, i have many more but youtube wouldnt let me post them. idk y. But the concert was awsome! I went up on stage with him and touched his COLD hand! It was so fun! If anyone can tell me how to post up the other video's that would be great.

11. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I have fallen hard for Mr. Mac Taylor. What a hottie. He is such an amazing guy. If he was the real thing I would be trying to track him down.

12. MacTaylorsGirl8

MacTaylorsGirl8 Dead on Arrival

13. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Thanks nattybatty for the links and MacTaylorsGirl8 for posting them!

You are soooooo lucky to have seen them! They seem to have loads of fun every time. I can only hope (and pray) that he comes over our side of the world. I love how he still wears his CSI NY shirt in concerts, five years into the show.

Bravo, Gary!

14. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

It's a little late but my daughter is flicking through the UK TV channels and there on ITV4 is Gary in Mission to Mars!!! Wish I could have let you know earlier. Noticing that Gary still has those gorgeous strong arms! :)

15. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks MacTaylorGirl8 for the great youtube Video's of Gary's Birthday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.