Episode 7x19 - 'Target Specific' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Mar 21, 2009.

1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

csiawsome, you have up to 24 hours to edit your posts. Please try to avoid double posting. Thanks! :)

2. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

^ yeah me too! I cant wait now for the episodes because csiawesome got me hiked up again. But dont worry thats ok for my heart:adore:. . . my heart says E/C forever written all over it:luvlove:.. . . . Thanks csiawesome for even more spoilers of my favorite couple thank you . .. . you rock:bolian:

3. csiawsome

csiawsome Victim

Sorry. I am new here, and I don't really know what I did wrong, so if you could tell me, that would be great!:thumbsup:

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Double posting means posting a reply in a topic twice in a row. It's not allowed. Don't worry, I did the exact same thing when I came here, then I violated the siggy specifications like 3495834095 times before I realized they were too big. :lol:

5. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

csiawsome, it's what Wasabi Power said. It's making more than one post in a row in the same thread. If you have something more to add after you make a post, you have the option to edit it to add more.

And don't worry because quite a few people do it when they first join. :) You can check here for the forum guidelines. (including the siggy specifications. ;) )

6. Hallie

Hallie Dead on Arrival

I don't think all the scene for c/e are for a dramatic ending to then i think it is more to do with that they have gotten really popular and the show is using it to draw in the audience as well as newcomers also after seven years of the audience waiting i doubt they would have bothered putting them together if they were just going to end them

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

So...being the bored person I am, I was watching the promo (again...) and if you pause it right after the dude punches Ryan you can see his face. But he's wearing a ski mask. So I guess that's how Ryan never "sees" his abductor.

This is pathetic the things I'm furiously searching the internet for...They really need to put something else up before I go ballistic.

And shoot Horatio. (Going Ballistic...ha...?)

8. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Hollyyo you're doing better than me. At least you FOUND something to share. I've juiced everything I've found for all it was worth.
    :lol:

9. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I just saw a promo while watching 60 minutes. Unfortunately it has not changed. :( Nothing new. Guess we'll just have to wait till tomorrow.

10. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Even if Eric DOES see the picture of Calleigh with the horse-trainer dude, Terrance, he shouldn't get too angry with her because they were not together at that point. She had just told him that he needed to make a decision about what he wanted because she was confused, and he just stood there with a blank look on his face. Eric may be a little jealous, but I'm sure that he will realize that she is with him now. He will probably forget all about it when he finds out that someone put a bag over her head!!

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Just saw the extended promo on CBS during the Amazing Race. There's not too much extra. Shows Eric talking to a suspect, and Ryan kneeling near his Hummer while a van or something pulls up. Hopefully someone gets it up on YouTube. :lol: I suck at remembering the new stuff!

12. CalleighAndEric

CalleighAndEric Victim

yeah, i agree. besides i heard eric will use this photo to pretend he's not dating calleigh, but somehow it wont work out.

I just saw the extended promo, there isnt anything interesting, almost the same as the regular promo, i guess well all have to wait to watch whats gonna happen :)

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

ARGHHHH

This is almost as bad as waiting for Resurrection!!

14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Yea but remember how disappointed everyone was with Resurrection? :lol: Oh man, I hope we're not disappointed with this episode. But Miami has been getting better every episode it seems. :D

Oh the promo is on my TV right now. Raaawr. My brother's commentary: Ryan gets a bang in the face, just like he got a BANG in the face with a nail gun.

: /

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I caught the extended promo twice in 2 seconds. I love angry Eric. He is interviewing a suspect and the suspect says something about Eric being like his father. Ohhhhh....I can't wait until tomorrow. I hope we are not disappointed