CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Hmm. No idea if that would happen, but I quite like the idea of Mac and Stella turning up after the fact. Could be interesting. :)

If it is a CSI that kicks the bucket I can see them bringing in a new character. Like Fay said, I can imagine that it would be seen as a good way of freshening up the show. I'm not against the idea either, some new blood might be good to see. I guess it all depends on who dies...

2. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

i hadnt thought of it that way... with danny being reckless these days maybe it gets a team member killed..... OOOOO how will this effect danny mentally.... cant w8 for the finally now lol

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

mmmm it could be very interesting not only because of many people would have Danny drama and even it's a potential source of trouble for Mac for not being avalaible running after his second in command :D And for Stella too because we won't know her status after she throws her badge to Mac's sweet face ;) :D

Debbie :)

4. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

Well, if that happens, then Carmine will be happy. He really shines with the angst scenes. :D

... God forbid if Anna Belknap attempts more angst. It'll be pure torture...

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Will they bring in a new cast member? I don't see it happening with all the budget cuts (especially at CBS). If anyone is added to the show, it would possibly be recurring.

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It depends on the timeline they use. It's possible the finale is days or weeks after Mac and Stella were in Greece. They suck with timelines anyway. Child's Play was aired on December 12, 2007 but Ruben's memorial card said 1998-2008 which means Ruben's death had to have been at least in January. And then 5x01 was the same day as 4x21 which was technically four months later. I believe they said that 3x01 was three weeks after 2x24. Flack certainly recovered pretty quick which is unlikely.

What if Mac doesn't leave Danny in charge? What if he sends Sinclair (doubtful but who knows) or Sinclair just decides Danny isn't going to run the show without Mac there. It's been shown Sinclair has authority over Mac when he sent Flack to Chicago to keep an eye on Mac.

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I can't see reckless Danny being left in charge, but who knows? I guess he's the senior-most person left at the lab in terms of longevity, but really Hawkes would be a much better choice.

8. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

I can't even see Mac following her there... a little ooc in my book. But whatever. Like kinkapoodles* said, TPTB isn't known for continuity.

Honestly, if anyone ever found out that Stella and Angell left a man in a shipping container, they'd be arrested... it's not as if they're above the law. But I guess TPTB didn't really think about that either.

*I love your name... kinkapoodles... :333

9. x..City Girl..x

x..City Girl..x Victim

If they are in greece that could be a good story line for killing somebody because one of them may not come back alive and they can have a cliffhanger at the end of the penultimate episode like say Stella getting shot but only kill her at the start of the finale but the show and timelines aren't the best so maybe i dunno but i wan to know

10. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Danny being in charge surely is just a magnet for disaster, in the nicest way possible. He kind of just attracts it.

The greek storyline does sound good and I like that Mac goes out makes it feel better and there is bound to be some good scenes with them together arguing, i always enojy there scenes when the fight

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Top--->
    i know, i know. But it would be appealing to Danny's fans to have him in temporarily command. As Dawni wisely pointed out he is a big magnet for possible disasters...which makes things more interesting ;)

Yumi--->
    If you watch S1, you will notice Mac told her once (And i'm quoting)

Mac :
    Episode 1.09 Officer Blue

Probably it's difficult for non shippers to believe he would do that. But when he says something like that he really means it. Usually he doesn't joke and he won't in something like that

Of course I'm a SMACked fan. I believe he goes after her because he loves her. But you can believe he would do that even like friends. Because "Friend" is a deep word for Mac Taylor ;)
    Also he will help her as a friend as he told her in 5.11 Forbidden Fruit. Spoiler say he won't be there to give her a reprimand so it's obvious he went after her as a friend to help her

In any case i'm thrilled. If they film in Greece it will be GREAT and if they film in Made-in-Burbank-Greece it will be as good as the other option :D

And regarding the possible dead body...i am entitled to my original idea: someone from the main cast wanted to quit but he/she was convinced to stay, so now spoilers seem a little exaggerate ;)

Many hugs to all

Debbie :D

12. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I can totally see Mac following Stella to Greece. I had a very strange feeling if Mac stayed in New York while Stella, in my opinion the most important person in his life, was in great danger.
    He even worries about Reed and Ella.
    That doesn´t mean however that he tolerates her behaviour in the coin case.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Exactly. He MUST be worried because Stella (friend or not) is the most important person for him. She was there when Claire died and she helped when he fell into pieces and then she helped him to become those pieces in a whole

And we will have a WIN-WIn situation because their friendship/whatever relationship they have was proven to be appealing for the audience.

So either you are a Smacked fan or not the Greece episode will be GREAT to watch because the episode will be focused on the Greek coin case and back in the lab we will see (maybe i'm not sure) a hint about what is going to happen in the Season Finale

Regarding Stella and Angell, i didn't have time to write my reviw on the episode but i do think it was made (Koslovos being locked inside the container) with dramatic purpose to set the basis for a possible future between Angell and Stella as a team. Something many of us asked since we lost Aiden.
    Mac and Flack make a great team so both combos are perfect ;)

Debbie

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Which is why I do not think Angel is the one to go.
    She fits so well with the team she is "a little hard around the edges" where Lindsey is not . Lindsey does not play a CSI cop very convincingly. I like her dont misunderstand but she doesnt fit witht the rest of them.She seems more the "Science experiment" type. Let Angel kick the Butt!!!

15. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I do not think they are gonna have Lindsay gunned down or anything right after she gives birth... that just would not a good idea, IMO and I dont see it happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.