EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

mmm, thank you but I'll pass on watching that scene again. :p

Yes it's a bit quiet in here!! Come on you guys, grab a chair, have some Midori --

Here. I will bring gift to get us all going again....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You guys see a pattern in these pictures?!! ;) See how they're always watching from afar?! Always over each others' shoulders?
    There's another one of these "EDeN watching" caps from 'Man down' when he walks away & she's in the background watching him leave, but I could only post 3 pics....anyway ya'll know where I'm going with this...
    Yes, it's an EDeN thing....it's a good thing. :p

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

its a very good thing! i hope!!! =) i keep on wishin for more than the look in the eyes and tell me you love me scenes but it never happens!!! maybe one day! i have to say i like that scene of her and ryan it was funny! but still wish for more EDeN!!!! mj you made a very good point bout how theyre always watchin eachother from afar! i just now recognized that! good job!!!

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Is it my point....or is it TPTB's point ?! ;) :p
    Afterall, the way these pics/scenes were shot were not from me (well, obviously), it was apparently what the director seemed to focus in on during these EDeN scenes -- one of them up front or in the background in a clear shot, with the other one blurry. There is absolutely no.one.else that they do this with, except our EDeN. I think there's something about it that's very telling & very deep about them. :D
    I mean, Natalia has a nice little friendship with Ryan & Horatio too, but do we ever see scenes like that with them?! uh, no.;)

4. ash09

ash09 Dead on Arrival

Heheh. :D I've never really noticed Eric watching Nat like that (before you posted that pic), but I've definitely seen Natalia watch him as he walks away, etc. Wonder if that's supposed to mean anything... Nice catch, you guys! :thumbsup:

Quick note about Monday's episode, was anyone else kind of surprised by Nat's reaction to Ryan's "We should have one of these [bed]rooms at work. I know two people who could use it" (paraphrased) line?
    She said something like "Ew, gross, etc." I wonder if she's trying to use that as a way to ... deflect the possibility of her having residual feelings for Eric? Dunno, just a thought of mine.:p

5. beautifuldisaster

you know as much as i hate to say it, i really enjoyed that scene cuz i thought it was funny but can you imagine if they had shot it with eric and her?! i think that wouldve brought back some memories! :p i just hope down the road we get something!!!! (crosses fingers)

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I always felt like TPTB were trying to tell us something with all that. She doesn't do that with any of the other males, so it is a bit like showing that Eric means a great deal to her....moreso than anyone else on that team.
    I mean, I'm not saying she doesn't care for the others, cause I know she does; but Eric IS her ex, so it's safe to say that she may have a softer spot for him. ;)

Wasn't it odd that she didn't say something more like "yeah, I thought something was going on...oh well they're happy"?
    We saw her surprised, mixed with denial, mixed with not wanting to hear about it! *shakes head*
    I dunno, I think she has feelings there that just don't surface only because TPTB don't want them to right now. They tend to only roll with what's currently "playing", so heaven forbid they actually show anything from Natalia's POV that would go against the other story they're on.:rolleyes:

7. beautifuldisaster

i think theres def feeling left with her. you can just see it in her eyes and face and the way she talks to him. and she didnt want to hear about him and calleigh apparently so....that has to say somethin. i read an interview with adam somewhere and they were talkin bout him and calleighs relationship and they asked him what would happen to him and natalias relationship since they did date at one point in time and he said he doesnt know yet, and that it might have an affect sooner or later but he doesnt know so idk what that tells us but maybe it tells us something! :) but i guess time will tell in the upcomin episodes!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I read something similiar to this in his interview late season 5. AR was asked if his past with Natalia would have an impact on the development of e/c. He replied that he thought it would & that if e/c went down the romantic road that it would bring on some fun for Eva to play on.
    Then again, this is Adam's words, & not the words of TPTB.

I for one certainly don't want to see a big dramatic soapy mess! Having said that though, I would at least be able to give a pat on the back to TPTB, for once in a very long time, being consistant & playing on continuity.

Well, I definitly agree with you there. I don't think it's something of an "I'm so in love with you" feeling, but I do tend to think that there could be some feelings lying deep, possibly inside both of them, that have yet to surface with everything else that's been going on. It's one of those things that maybe hasn't risen yet because there hasn't been the right situation to play on it -- but all the same, I think it's something that could easily surface under the right circumstances.

Who knows if it will happen, how or when....all I know is that with these 2, thier past, & the way they still are with each other, there is a huge possibility of resurfacing EDeN.

Just a question I'll throw out there - what would you want to see -
    Natalia saving Eric's a$$, or a situation where Eric has to save hers?

9. beautifuldisaster

oh i think eric savin hers most def!!!! i can see the huggin and never let go scenes!!! and thanks for clearin up that interview thing! i hope it has an impact! i like when you see the jealous side of her. and i think they have those scenes with her doin that so that way we know that she still has feelin for him! if they hadnt shot him in the freakin head maybe things would be different but whatever!

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Think that's gonna be a reoccurring thing? 'Cause I like the idea of them peering over at each other and trying to see what the other's up to. I missed the last episode unfortunately, but I saw the promo for the next episode. If things go our way, it could be very promising. Now we just need to get them to talk to each other... *pokes TPTB*

11. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

hmmm either way i mean i've seen natalia how she protected him from the previous episode so i guess its time for eric to step up and rescue her if she'll be in danger.. though i just want them to have a great moment on screen really.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Apparently it takes Eric a lot just to open his eyes, so I think Natalia needs to do at least one more "save" (or attempt anyway) - maybe something bigger to give him that needed slap in the face, & then he can make it up to her another time.

That's definitly needed. TPTB have done everything they can to eliminate thier screentime together, which is complete crap, but considering the chemistry (& romantic past) that EDeN has, it's no wonder that they feel they HAVE to do this.
    Natalia brings out the "manliness/sexy side" in him - he's no longer wimpy & seems more confident (easy for her to do because she's under his level) -he laughs, he jokes, he's seemingly normal, he's everything unlike the "changed" Eric. This is obviously not the Delko they want portrayed right now, so of course they have to decrease the one woman who brings out who he was prior to his shooting. :rolleyes:

Damn, where's that sexy guy who got all cocky & in Nick's face, throwin' punches & kickin' his ass left & right?!?! The one who was sweet, yet sassy & sexy - who showed his tough exterior, yet still wore his heart on his sleeve when it came to the people he cared about?!?!
    UGH! New Delko blows. The sexy beast is gone without Natalia. Uhhckkk.

BTW, Ch3r12y, you're avi is pure loveliness....& sooooo true. ;)

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Why can't we have both? I would really love to see them take care of each other on the field. First her butt gets saved and then she returns the favour or vice versa. Maybe that'll bring out the old Eric... by the way, I'm not gonna be able to watch tonight's episode. Can you guys give me all the details? Thanks!

14. beautifuldisaster

kinda upset about the episode last night! natalia had only 1 scene last night! ugh its so agravatin! i only hope theyre savin her for a biggggg scene!!!!! it would be nice if they would save her for the last episode of this season and she gets kidnapped or somethin! ugh i need somethin! i was kinda disapointed last night though. even though eric looked mighty fine in the shower! then someone had to come in and ruin it but whatever! it shouldve been nat in that scene with himmm!!!!!! hopefully we'll get a scene like that one of these days with her and eric in it! :drool:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
  15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That'd great to see as long as we get something... I didn't even see last night's episode and I know that Natalia's being woefully underused. *sighs* I have the urgent need to poke Eric this time instead of TPTB... do you think we'll have better luck next episode?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.