CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

-gasp- A pregnant Adam?? That would be awesome. Except for me, the daddy should be Danny. :3

I think Danny and Adam should've connected more after Snow Day, but they didn't. :(
    You'd think that they would, what with the fact that they both had a traumatic experience and all...

I honestly think that the bloody ring means something... they focused on it a lot in the last scene, so... :)
    We can only hope that it means Lindsay's death, right? :D

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:lol: absolutely amazing. And Mac's face even better:lol:

wasn't there a spoiler that mentioned "Lindsay struggles with the fact of being a single mother" or something like that???? (not quoting but sort of)
    That spoiler wasn't accurate because seriously i haven't watched any scene like that:confused:

and seriously only IF Carmine wants to leave it could be explained why Danny has been lately in a rocky path:confused: but i did feel Danny could be the one kicking the bucket despite of it was impossible to me until 2 days ago:confused:

El--->
    Oh El! I'm in denial. It's just CAN'T be Hawkes:p

Debbs :)

ps: Signomi, Top. I' ll be good:) I promise:thumbsup:

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I thought it said both Danny and Lindsay were going to struggle with parenthood.

I think Danny's risky behavior makes it seem like he's a more likely candidate. And I do think it's entirely possible that Danny's risky behavior will end up having consequences for him this season--after all, the civil suit will be part of that. But I could see Danny being reckless and getting someone else killed before I could see him dying...unless Carmine wants out, in which case, yeah, what better way to send Danny off than to show his recklessness finally coming to bite him in the ass in an irrevocable way?

Thank you! :)

4. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I think I'm in the minority because I'm getting used to Danny without the glasses now. I do recall a spoiler that Danny & Lindsay were going to have a hard time balancing work & taking care of a newborn, the CSIs sometimes have crazy hours having to go to a crime scene at three in the morning so I can see how it would be hard to work out a schedule since they can't leave the baby alone. I really don't recall anything about Lindsay being a single mother.

I don't think the blood on his wedding ring symbolized either of their deaths, just that he wanted to get the blood off it because maybe he saw it as tainting the symbol of their marriage or something along those lines. I don't think it was foreshadowing anything.

I really have doubts that Danny, Lindsay and Mac are in the running to be offed for some reason - unless the actor wants off the show.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

mmm i have the feeling (a hunch and sometimes my hunchs are good) someone wanted to leave but she/he was convinced not to do so
    It's going to be very interesting to find out who is leaving.

Sarah--->
    could be possible they (Danny and Lindsay) will get in trouble because Danny will be temporarily in charge of the lab??????

Debbs:confused:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  6. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

So you're thinking that Danny will be in charge of the lab while Mac & Stella are in Greece since he has seniority over Lindsay & Hawkes? I guess it's possible that if that happens he screws something up but I wouldn't bet on it.

7. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Fay, I *almost* spit out my tea! You are too much for words! I cannot imagine a love triangle with Adam, Flack and Hawkes! Just for fun, can we add Danny to the mix? :p

Ghawazee, if Adam is in charge while Mac and Stella are in Greece :rolleyes: we are in sooooo much trouble. He is such a bad boy. We would have sooooo many problems. Oh, the agony of that thought!

Top, Danny involved in a civil suit? Did I miss a spoiler or something?

Just as an aside, I notice that our buddy, Mr. Ausiello has a breaking news item. Well, it's a spoiler alert, but DARN IT! He isn't giving too much info. He did say: 1) A character commits suicide 2) the spoiler wasn't listed in his chart of deaths that he recently published and 3) he is keeping all other info (including which show!) under wraps for now. Check out his site. I'm sure you'll see it. If not, can someone tell me if I can post a link to that page? I will do it one day this weekend if I am allowed to! :)

Now, back to our regularly scheduled Spoiler Talk!

8. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

We have no idea what show a character will commit suicide on, I kinda doubt it's going to be CSI NY since they're gonna kill someone off at the end of the season.

9. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

One comment says it could be
    Battlestar Galactica (BSG)
    (I´ve put it in a spoiler so that a fan of the show here doesn´t see it:))
    There is also a link to a site where you can read the whole spoiler.
    But I don´t know if it´s true

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I didn't mention Adam. I said Danny. And i was referring to Danny and Lindsay in trouble because of Danny's temporarily new status

Debbie ;)

And really i can't imagine Danny doing that!!! (committing suicide)

11. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

:lol: :lol: :guffaw: :lol: :lol:

I think you just killed me with that one. Holy sweet mother...

On another note...

This thought occured to me: TPTB have the chance here to resolve the Louie storyline, though, which could be good or bad. All they have to do is either add a line like, 'I wish Louie was here to meet his niece/nephew' or something and there would be reconciliation.

So there's an easy chance to finish that... who knows.

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I get this feeling they're going to be setting it up to look like any one of the characters could be getting killed. We've seen Adam with the bloody bullet hole in his hockey mask. Now we're seeing Danny being reckless. Who's next? I think it will really be telling if they don't show Lindsay in any danger but I have a feeling they'll make some kind of drama out of her delivery in 5x23. Seeing her act that out is what scares me. :p I think they're gonna drive us all crazy with little things like this.

Danny and the bloody wedding band made me think three things. 1. It made him think of how reckless he was and that he is married now and has a child on the way 2. It could mean the end of his marriage. 3. It could mean the end of his marriage and he is there when Lindsay gets killed. Maybe she dies in his arms and he's left with the same bloody hands.

When he took his ring off, I was hoping it would fall down the drain. Not sure why he didn't take it off first but I guess that would have ruined the scene.

13. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

danny's heart still truly lies with aiden lol... and danny has always been reckless but he somehow always survives... and instead of louis popping back up i will get a stronger hint that he is gunna die if the promotion issue comes up again with him like in season one wen he gets on the promotion grid then angers mac who takes him off it maybe if he gets promoted that would be the icing on the cake for him then BOOM he is killed.... maybe just maybe

14. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

If Danny is the one (what I don´t think), CBS can expect many, many, many angry e-mails and letters, I guess.

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Exactly! That is why I cannot see it being him unless Carmine wanted to leave. If so, I can't see him being able to keep his mouth shut about it. Maybe we should ask Kristin from E!Online. He spilled a big spoiler to her for 3x24.

I agree it's unlikely it would be Mac or Stella but doesn't every contract have OUT clauses for the actor or for the actor and show? Or is letting someone out of their contract done on an individual basis? I remember Rory Cochrane saying he went to the producers and then they gave him stipulations that he couldn't be on another tv show until after the time in which his contract would have been up. Also, he had to return in those four years whenever they wanted him for an episode. Something like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.