Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

No idea how to download, but I'd definately watch it if it came out here. Twas very silly but really funny, they looked like they were having fun too.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It looks like it's fun but maybe a lot silly. That rap miss_blue posted definitely cracked me up!

3. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I've managed to see a couple of scenes but mostly in French or German, which kinda dulls the laughs when you don't really speak the language. I did catch the parrot one in English and I have to admit it did crack me up, particularly when he's trying to put the parrot back on its perch after it's de-feathered. Definitely juvenile with an edge of slapstick, something I've got to be in the mood for or it's just annoying. I'd love to see the scene where he's naked (the one with the fruit bowl covering him) in English, the scene is with Mary Lynn Rajskub and she's pretty funny in a dry kind of a way. :)

4. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

JellyBelly try here:

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/...current=CarmineGiovinazzo-ShastaMcNasty01.flv

The lady in this scene doesn't appear in any of the other episodes I have seen. This is taken from the pilot and I think they changed actors as in all the other episodes Diana is played by Jolie Jenkins. (I think she is playing Diana in this scene but I have only seen the pilot in German so I could be entirely wrong on that)

Also an amusing screen capture of Carmine from Shasta McNasty:

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q332/chunters_photos/PDVD_000.jpg

If I had time I would put the episodes I have in English up on youtube or something but I really don't - sorry.

5. Loafie

Loafie Rookie

Very good screencap. I still like the banana picture though!

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Here's a pic of Danny that I scanned from next week's issue of TV Guide. :) I think it's from the episode where the eyeball fell in Stella's coffee, but I'm not positive.

7. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

That banana picture has lasted through time and space.. and after so many years, it still makes some eyes bleed, or some dream :lol:

^ Yup. That's the episode.

8. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Thankyou! According to IMDB Mary Lynn Rajskub did only play Diana in the pilot. Lucky girl, getting to play opposite Carmine in 'that' scene :).

As for the screencap, 'Carmine - oh look, my clothes fell off again - Giovinazzo' sure does like to get nekkid. We certainly could do with a S5 shirtless Danny scene, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we've had one yet.

No worries about the episodes, I've seen enough to get a taste! :p

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hard to believe no one has posted in this thread since March 9th!

I really think Danny is much more interesting when he's under duress. I loved him in last night's episode--I loved the way he took Pino's fall from grace personally and I loved his impetuous decision to rush into the warehouse not wearing a vest. It's nice to see that Danny is still Danny--at least when his personal kryptonite, Lindsay, is removed. :lol: He's just so much more interesting when he's in danger or getting upset about something!

10. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

I thought Danny was great in the lastest episode -back to his old self!

I think we are in for a few good old Danny episodes - how many episodes is Lindsay gone for?

11. jolein

jolein Pathologist

It was actually nice to see him back being the real Danny.
    Though,I did like his actions when he picked up the phone too,removing his ring.

12. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

Yess, more of the old Danny! We want Danny back! :D

13. virginia-hell

virginia-hell Dead on Arrival

Re: Point of No Return

Carmine was working it! I'm glad he went in without the kevlar - pure old instinctive Danny
    - and scrabbling around in the dirt and blood in his regulation white
    - and then in the locker room with the Lady Macbeth-inspired guilt-ridden hand washing scene
    ...even at the end, cowering all vulnerable behind Mac in the warehouse, he managed to look about 12. How does he do that?? Respect!
    When Carmine's in the Zone he can be utterly mesmerizing...and it's why i'm still watching after 5 long years...

14. lentus

lentus Victim

Although the scene was exhilarating, flying round on all sides, the good guy won the bandit. Danny was very unwise, being married, single, ugly, handsome, passionate .... he was a police search without your vest, running behind the criminals in the typical attitude stupid to be Danny. At least it reflected their own action against the life ... nothing to do with Lindsay, baby and parenthood. I hope that next episode he is very reprimanded for that. Or Mac then you need to suggest that he needs a psychological treatment to help it to grow.​

15. thequirkygeek

thequirkygeek Victim

Thank you thank you thank you for the pictures I've seen so far. :) It's been a nice little distraction from sitting here in the library since it opened at 7:30 here on campus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.