Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

This is the same pic that was on the cover last week, but TV Guide has readers' comments about the article, so they posted the pic in the new issue. This one is without all the logos and stuff. I've scanned it for you. Feel free to use it for icons/banners/wallpapers, etc...

Bones & Booth.

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

3. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Spencer Breslin the "baby daddy"? What? Hilarious!!

By the way, after reading several articles about Booth's upcoming illness where he hallucinates, I think I've figured out the whole Booth and Bones sex thing!!! Just in case you don't want to know my thoughts here's another spoiler...

Booth will HALLUCINATE he is having sex with Bones. That is just what the writers would do. That way they are giving the fans what they want (Booth and Bones having sex) without them "actually" having sex!!!! I mean he's going to hallucinate he's talking with Stewie from Family Guy for crying out loud, sex with Bones will be nothing!!!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

The leader of the pack or whatever she was got on my nerves. I just wanted to smack her.

Angela and Hodgins really should get back together, IMO.

Sweets is funny, "we should have a cover story"

Booth benchpressing :drool::drool:

So when exactly do you think that Brennan made up her mind to ask Booth to be her baby's daddy, I think tonight was a good indicator.

Family Guy crossover....WTF? :wtf:

5. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I haven't seen many Bones episodes, but I know that Angela gets together with the Roxie chick... and I totally know what you're talking about with the Willow/Tara, Willow/Kennedy references. You're right, Willow/Tara was cute and awesome and Willow/Kennedy was mediocre at best and lame at worst.

So now, when I finally see the Angela/Roxie episodes, I'll keep your comparison in mind! :D

6. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

I read from Ausiello Files the next thing: "In case you've been living under a rock without Wi-Fi, what they want to do is get the two detectives in bed having sex in the May 14 season finale -- an event Nathan assures me will "not be a hallucination." But first, Brennan will ask Booth to father her child on May 7, a request that leads to Stewie's first of two appearances." Which means that Booth is not hallucinating the sex thing. Although that would be exactly what the writers would do just to annoy us :D Okay, it's not good to trust spoilers, but I'm kinda believing this one ^^ And Bones having a baby still sounds surreal. But, it seems that's going to happen too..

And btw, there was more spoilers about Bones (and the Family Guy character) at Ausiello Files, I just didn't want to copypaste the whole text here ;)

Hmm, but hey maybe Booth only thinks he's hallucinating the sex-thing.. I wonder where that idea came from. It sounds weird.

7. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Woah woah woah what? She's going to ask him to father her child? Where does that come from?

8. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

I read it from here/url] :)

9. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

Quick thought about the epi with the car scene at the end:

Booth (Paraphrasing) - "Driving this car is like making love: You have to go gently.

Brennan (Smirk on her face) - "I go more for passionate and uninhibited."

LOL. They totally could have continued in that vein. I knew Brennan would be like that in the sack. Although I think Booth was being polite. I think he'd be an animal also. Yum. That epi later this year should be good!!!

10. coolwaters

coolwaters Civilian

Re: Bones #2 *spoilers*

I have been watching Bones from day one. Where do you get it on the internet?

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Bones #2 *spoilers*

Hulu.com is a joint effort between NBC/Universal and Fox for streaming movies and TV shows. Their Bones page has full episodes and small clips.

12. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Well even if Booth and Bones' sex scene is NOT a hallucination, I am worried about how the sex would change the show. I know everyone wants them to do it, even I have wanted them to as well, I always worry about how sex changes the dynamics of a show like Bones. Booth and Bones are the main characters of the show, and when that happens, it usually ruins the show entirely. (case in point: Moonlighting, Crossing Jordan) I am also a huge fan of CSI Miami. I've always wanted Calleigh and Eric to get together. Now, they finally are. I'm worried that it will change the show but since they are not the only main characters it may not be so bad. If this is true about our favorite FBI agent and anthropologist, the writers are going to really have to think of creative ways to keep the fans interested!!!

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

. :guffaw: Can't wait to see that!

My review of the last episode:

What is Brennan's deal? Is it just me or did anyone else find what she said to the new intern rude? When he thought Angela said Rocky instead of Roxie. I thought Brennan's comment was rude... or at least the attitude was. And then this:

"Despite the fact that you'r enot a real medical doctor, you've been very helpful."

Loved the guy's comeback "You're not a real medical doctor either."

Then Booth saying "Ouch". :lol:

"I claim one of my freebies."
    "I claim one of my freebie declines." :lol:

Haha, I knew Angela and Jack were gonna end up in bed together.

Booth: Who is this stud? (guy who's getting the girls pregnant)
    Girl: Clinton.
    Bones: President Bill Clinton?
    Girl: Ew! No! :guffaw:

Loved the Brennan/Angela scene.

Aww the new guy was so sweet to Angela.

Brennan is a bit of a sore loser. :lol:

Afternoon delight. :lol:

Angela and Sweets playing the married couple was funny.

Like what Booth told the kid.

Ugh... two weeks? We were told that there would be eleven eps in a row... now there's a two week wait for the next ep?

14. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah, I'd have to agree on being disappointed in Brennan's comments to the new intern. He seemed like a sweet guy. She seemed a little more prejudiced than usual...

15. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

I did find Brennan quite rude, actually. But the end was great, with Booth talking to the guy and how Brennan understood.

I liked Muslim guy. He was sweet. He is my new second favorite intern (after Wendell. I just can't not love Wendall, haha).

I am extremely upset about the break. They lied to us. Rawr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.