Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Szmanda_Togo_Fan, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

PS....NOT TRYING TO BE A BITCH BY THE WAY. but i don't think our amazing Greggo was in Shootout. That was a CSI Miami epp.

2. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

OMG!!!!!!!! COFFEE WORKS LIKE MAGIC!!!!!!!

Well, Greg was in most of Kiss Kiss Bye Bye. He looked absolutely adorable in that episode, eating his tuna sandwich. And I agree, because I know nothing about Greggo, compared to other characters. I am going to say something very, very stupid, but I didn't know that my Greggo lived in NY.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

haha and it makes me extreamly happy that i live so close to NY. *deep sigh* yea he was in my dream last night. long story short we ended up making out.

4. WolfeSanders

AHHHH!!!!!!! *steals your dream*

Lucky..... why can't I have dreams like that?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

haha i stayed up until 5 in the morning because i couldn't sleep i guess i kinda deserved somthing nice when i finally fell asleep

6. WolfeSanders

Yeah, I would agree about that. Do you think that Jon and Eric look similar? Because my best friend think they really do, but I never thought about it until now.

7. Szmanda_Togo_Fan

Szmanda_Togo_Fan Rookie

ok....not trying to be bitchy here but .......
    but i think we're gettin greg and ryan confused???

Greg is on Las Vegas
    Ryan is on Miami

*Ryan was in Shootout, not Greg
    *Eric Szmanda lives in las angelos California last i knew- according to instly magazine

8. Guest

Guest Guest

your right. remember i didn't sleep much...jon formally lived in NYC but now LA and Greggo is from Wisconsin and now lives in LA as well. heeeeeeeeeellllllllllll yea.

9. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Yeah, i reckon they do, especially in this pic:
    Greg/Ryan

10. WolfeSanders

In that picture they do, but sometimes they really, really don't look like each other.

Ryan = Miami = Where I live.
    Greg = Vegas = Where I would like to visit :D

11. Catlover160281

Catlover160281 Police Officer

not to be mean or anything, but in certain pics, Greg isnt that nice, sorry, but, honest, his hair doesnt look good and he reminds me to much of my older brother. I think its the new hair, now he's a CSI. I DO like Greg though, I mean, he's my second fave Vegas character, I always enjoy watching my epsiode 'Stalker' with the way he interacts with Nick about that 'Crime Stopper' article ;)

To Greg fans, He is great and I think hes very cute with his hair short, but Ryans my ultimate fave out of the two, hence my icon ;)

12. WolfeSanders

You rock! Ryan and Greg are both fantastic in my world. Greg's new hair is hot but not as good as his hairstyle from Grave Danger :)

13. Catlover160281

Catlover160281 Police Officer

I actually havent even seen pics of Greg from Grave Danger and the only one of Nick I have seen is where they are trying to get him out and his face is full of red spots I think.

I cant WAIT to see Grave Danger

14. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

No, you're not. And thanks. I'm beginning to get them mixed up, and it's not a good thing. Thanks for pointing that out.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

no problem. i think it' really depends on the picture if they look alike but some of them i swear you don't know which one your looking at but others is so distinct