Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I'm excited for the kidnapping thing.... Interesting to see how far they'll take that storyline. Anyone know who's directing the two epi?

Wish they'd get Quentin Tarantinoto write/direct an epi like how they did on LV.

2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I didn't know he directed an episode of LV. He's crazy, and awesome. I remember he directed an episode of Alias back in the day and it was amazing. It would be so cool to have him direct an episode of Miami, but I have a feeling it's too colorful for him. :lol:

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

That's probably how the jerk ends up getting her gun. She'll be fine, the real trouble is for Ryan. Poor guy.

4. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I think he wrote and directed "Grave Danger".

Ryan has been taking a beating last season going into this season, I really feel bad for him. I love it when Miami goes really dark and intense.

5. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

In the promo was that Natalia being photographed after they showed the other three? So do you think Natalia is being watched now?

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

They are all supposed to be being watched....I don't understand though why they didn't show her pic being taken at the end of 712 :confused: Or her being called in in the beginning of Power Trip?

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

According to spoilers, in the mix of photos there is also one of Natalia. Apparently we don't actually get to see it taken though. Not so sure that they will make anything of it - we'll have to wait & see.

8. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

I agree with you on that! Why they never show Natalia in the beginning of power trip and 7.13? Shes part of the team:) all this time I though she was left out:( or the Russians never know about her.

For some reason I can't post a spoiler tag. I typed it then when I post it it doesn't show.

9. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Poor Nat is heavily neglected. It's too bad, I like her interaction with Ryan. Especially in that last episode!

10. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Thanks Delkolover! ;)

Now back to Nat... Maybe she's the MOLE! :lol::lol::lol: Muhhhhahahahahaha!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

This episode looks great and I can hardly wait!

HCrazy :thumbsup:

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

When you go to edit your post, there's a little smilie at the top with an "x" for a mouth. If you put that on the post, it should place the spoiler code for you. Hope that helps. :)

12. anamarya

anamarya Witness

ohh ya.... too bright and too many colors for him in Miami...maybe is they make like a switch with the night shift for a couple of episodes....:)
    is an interesting question that i think that a lot of us put internally.

maybe because she's the junior CSI? maybe because she had "dealings" with other "agencies"? or maybe because as far as we know she doesn't have much to be black-mailed or threaten with...no boyfriend, the ex is dead,no kids, ....
    IDK, but i have a feeling that we're going to find out.

13. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

^ Maybe they don't see her enough on the field and think she's nothing but a lab tech or something like that. :confused: Or yeah, they don't feel threatened by her.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

They probably just snapped her picture at a different time or day.It was probably whenever the opportunity arose.If the mob is targeting the team,they have enough info to know Natalia is part of the team.

15. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

^yeah, she was probably chatting with Valera in the lab, we never know, you're right, it did look like a different day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.