Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hey guys, Just a quick reminder that video links are not allowed unless they are CBS authorized promos for upcoming episodes, and only when the promo has something to do with the ship in question.

Thank you.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Minnyanne HMMM, I've go no idea what ep. that is in the garage, now I'm curious as to which one this was, do you know what season it was?:confused: and on the Bloodlust laughing cap. I know it was an outake, I was just showing how much they enjoyed being with one another, and "Jungle Love" is sweet, but won't it be a bit far-fetched down the line, we have to go 1,000 posts to have another one. I guess, for me I like the romantic "together forever" type title:p more smiling G/S:D

S/1 COOL CHANGE "I don't even have to turn around, it's Sara Sidle"

OVERLOAD S/2

TURN OF THE SCREW S/4

YOU ME AND THE TABLE

PERFECT HARMONY[​IMG]

3. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Could that have been 'Anatomy of a Lye' with the lawyer's Mercedes? He had hit the man and left him in the windshield to die. That was one of my favorite episodes. I loved the way they expressed such contempt for that lawyer. Classic Sara and Grissom.

4. Desertwind

HI all, hope everyoone is fine, and still passionate about our lovely 'cannon' ship. I just hope that they'll hurry up and return and the team will be so thrilled to see them return, like they were when Sara came back for Warrick's services, so what's the pick for our new title? I did find one from "Anatomy of a Lye" but not the one that was mentioned:(

[​IMG][​IMG] "Anatomy of a Lye"

[​IMG] "Ala Cart"

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  5. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

The episode you were talking about minnyanne is Anatomy of a Lye. I remember it well. When they rebuild the lawyers car (although it's just the seats and stuff) they are looking through it to figure out what happened and then Catherine randomly walks in. When they tell her that the car was stolen, she says that the ignition should be punched (or enter word that makes sense here).. Then she leaves and Grissom and Sara go to investigate. ... I liked that scene... Although it's funny, cause Sara tries to justify them missing it. :D

I also like No Words Needed or Jungle Passion, I have no idea though... Maybe we should do a poll just to sort this all out?

I hope they come back in the 200th episode... How far are we from that episode anyways? I atleast want Grissom back and a mention of Sara... You cannot have the 200th episode of CSI and not have Grissom....

In my daydreams, I can imagine them all sitting round a table together and reminiscing about Warrick... I think that would be good, it would do justice to all of them. :)

GSR Forever... :)

6. Desertwind

Hi SA_Kate937 and on the 200th episode, it's in April, and his buddy William Freidkin will be directing this one, so anything is possible, the writers surprised us in "One To Go" Jorja wasn't listed in the credits, and wa-la there she was in the final scene:thumbsup: Or possibly flashbacks of certain eps. and that would be awesome sitting around talking about their beloved comrade Warrick, and seeing him also in flashbacks:) we've got 50 more psots till the new title, so a while off still, and anything that all of you want or think is appropriate is fine with me[​IMG] speaking of past memories~~~

THE LOST 3

WARRICK..SARA..GRISS

[​IMG]

7. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Hey everyone!

On the thread name discussion, as far as I can tell Jungle Passion seems to be the most popular so far. I don't think we can start a poll until the new thread opens so anyone with any new ideas you are very welcome to post :bolian:

Are there any lurkers out there? Please join us :thumbsup:

One to Go airs here in the UK tomorrow. The reality of Grissom's departure is finally hitting me now. Although, I couldn't seem to stay away from the spoilers this season, so I know he leaves with Sara, but as far as the episode as a whole, I know nothing :lol: I'm really looking forward to it, but dreading it as well.

200th ep? There are many rumors about that episode circulating at the moment. Some saying WP will guest star, others saying he won't until sometime next season. It's still a guessing game at the minute unfortunately. But as Desert said Jorja wasn't listed in the credits in One to Go, yet made an appearance. The same thing may happen to keep it a surprise for the viewers.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  8. SidleFan8

SidleFan8 Civilian

Oh my MissMurder, your in for quite a treat with OTG :) loved the end i watch it on youtube every day lol.. after the episode aired it was on youtube within 20 minutes and i watched it 64 times HAHAH (not kidding either theres a counter thing) haha was awesome!!!!
    like i said over msn.. im comin to the UK to watch it with yoU! :) lol if i could get there by tomorrow i totally would!! haha!

9. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

:guffaw:

Welcome to the boards SidleFan8! You will like the discussions here :) Like I said, takes a while getting used to but great fun.

And I'm sure I will love OTG. I really enjoyed the case in 19 Down, I'm looking forward to how Grissom solves it and then when he meets up with his beloved Sara in the Costa Rican Rainforest. I have to admit when I found out that's how it ended, I watched the clips millions of times too :lol: Couldn't get enough of the happy ending. I was scared they were falling apart at one stage, so it REALLY brightened my mood :lol:

If they guest star, how do you think the writers will go about it? Will they be married? Married with a baby on the way? Or just dating/living together? I'd like to think the middle option :drool:

10. SidleFan8

SidleFan8 Civilian

HAHHA i love the drooling guy!!!!
    I know what you mean about gsr falling apart.. like when sara practically broke up with him in leave out all the rest i cried and cried and cried and my dads like gees its just a show! lol and im sitting there bawling!! but the ending made it all better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was sooo happy they ended up together i would have been VERY upset if other wise happened lol

if G/S guest star, i think they will be married with 2 kids a big fat house and be so inlove not even LH could tare them apart :) LMAO :) oh please please pleasee!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool: *has good dreams tonight* lmao

11. Desertwind

A BIG WELCOME TO SidleFan8[​IMG] glad you're with us, and I was getting a bit antsy myself, but had to put faith in Billy saying all throughout the show, they'd end up together, and he kept his promise, he never loved anyone else, and neither did she:p no family or friends understand GSR fanatics, and it's frustrating at times, I usually get shut down too, and people roll their eyes:rolleyes:going "are you going to talk about CSI again"? but the ending a dream come true for us all, I just think all the letters CBS/CSI get, from fans like us, telling the wrtiers how we miss them, they will be back soon..and MissMurder married, with a baby in tow, and won't the child be a beauty, boy or girl?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  12. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

The baby would be a beaut! Grissom's eyes, Sara's hair and both their smarts rolled into one! I hope they are married, I'm not too sure about a baby... To me it seems very unlike them and very 'I'm having a fanfic dream' type thing. But I'm sure that if the writers want to do it, it will be the most beautiful, believable thing ever to happen (besides GSR)... :D

Welcome Sidle8! Please continue to share all your enthusiasm, us here love enthusiasm! I was also getting very antsy over the while after Sara left... I couldn't even watch old GSR scenes because my mind kept on telling me that it wasn't true, that they weren't meant to be... GAH! It was horrible! But we know they love eachother... Sigh.... *daydreaming*

Good luck to all of you watching One To Go. I watched it (bad internet version, but I don't care!) and it was darn good. I love Grissom and will miss his behind so much... I mean, miss him. :D

Keep the GSR faith!

13. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

I hope GSR will have a baby;) there nothing stopping now as not working in the danger job of CSI. Plus i think both them would be great parents. Also i remember a interviews with GSR/WP/JF in TV Guide.com (2006) Q&A. Someone ask a question if CSI go on for 6 more years, what would you like,not and to see happen? WP answer with: How we`d raise our 5 year old baby and JF laughs:lol:. I crossing my fingers and you never know what can happen?:hugegrin:

Thank you everyone:thumbsup: with the GSR episode i looking for and all got it right was 'Anatomy of a Lye'. I love you guys as i watched it twice after told me. I keep laughs:guffaw: with that scene it great GSR moment and how much i miss both them not working together no more on CSI.:(

I just watch it feeling a bit flat:( now watched 9x10 OTG knowing that he wont be there next week but at least with Sara:drool:. Me and mum love this episode but want more for some reason. I love the ending mum doesnt like JF/SS hair short (oh man me, mum both miss Sara so much)and one moment my mum thought Sara was pregnant when stand back to Grissom. Yet she think Sara could be the way going at each others :luvlove::adore:god bless my mum. :lol:

Thank you for WP/JF great ending and for over the years with GSR:thumbsup:. We go miss GS/geeks so much onscreen but hope will return one day just dont take so long as Doug/Carol from ER for that GSR reunion pretty please . :beer:

As for 200th episode i think or hope might get a hint(s) about GSR in it i would see GSR again or WP but i cant see it just to soon:rolleyes:. Yet i been wrong before just wonder could we see GSR again when Cath/MH leave or not? Anyway for now it a sit tight, wait and see:thumbsup:. I go start watch s1 again looking out for golden moments of GSR again knowing there together now.

GSR it not goodbye with faith will see you again.:hugegrin:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  14. Desertwind

HI GSR fans, hope everyone is good:bolian:and I fell that they will return soon, it's go to happen, LF said that Billy has been 'hanging around the set" HMM, why? a force to be reckoned with:p and I've read from other fans that they think TPTB wanted Grissom and Sara together it wasn't them, it was always Billy. He said from the beginning, that when they brought in Jojra as Sara, 'she was always going to be his 'love interest' and with his clout and the star and ex. producer, he got what he wanted, and never wavered or changed that . The ending was proof that what he and she wanted all along, happened. So perfect. So they are together, and I'm sure they want the fans to see them return. Whether it is as a married couple, or just together[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ i kind of doubt that. CSI has always been a group effort and the decision to go with GSR has always been emphasized by TPTB as collective. besides, Jorja said a few times herself that on her casting slip the role was described as 'love interest for Grissom'.

as to any GSR in the nearest future, i'm quite sure there won't be anything major. maybe a short reference in the 200th episode but i wouldn't hope for much. there's more of a chance we won't get anything at all, tbh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.