[T3] Wallpaper Challenge #36: Leading Ladies ~ Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [T3] Wallpaper Challenge #35: Green ~ Voting!

Beginner

Most creative 10

Advanced

Most Creative 5

Re: [T3] Wallpaper Challenge #35: Green ~ Results!

Wallpaper Challenge #35: Results!

Thanks for all the votes everyone, they're much appreciated :) This time around, we've got ties galore :lol:

Beginners

First Place: by Smokey

Second Place: by Smokey by Sam222

Third Place: by Sam222

Most Creative: by blackflag

Recognition Award: by axelsonfire
Congrats! Great work here. The effects used on Stella work well with the lyrics you used :)

Advanced

First Place: by nattybatty55 by BonaTaylor by nattybatty55

Second Place: by egeria by egeria

Third Place: by nattybatty55 by Shelestova

Most Creative: by speedystokesgirl

Recognition Award: by VampireD4
What I love most about this one is how different it is. Love the background and all the Adams down the side. Nicely done :D

Anyone wanting banners please send me a PM and I'll get them to you ASAP.

Thanks for participating :D

Congrats everyone!

Special shoutout to my fellow Ward Girls, especially Smokey, who complained she doesn't know how to make wallpapers :rolleyes: and then comes in at first AND second place! :p

Thanks for the votes for Most Creative, I really appreciate it! :bolian:

Gosh, Voting's over already. Damn, I missed it. Today's the first time I had time at all to come and check things out. *hides*

So I am even more amazed my only wall won! Thanks for all your votes. I am in awe and it just made my day! :D

Natty, you did awesome, honey! A Hattrick in Advanced! Kudos! I especially loved the Danny one that won 1st place. So very stylish.

VampireD4, I totally love your wallpaper and I completely agree with Dragonfly. You have a great sense of style and colours as well as for arrangements. Hope to see more from you in the near future.

Egeria, the Greg one with all the text on the side is really beautiful and it looks pretty amazing. Great work, hon!

But also kudos to all other winners! This round contained once more some precious wallpapers to look at. Congrats everyone! :D

Oh gosh... Thanks for the votes, everyone! Those were the first two wallpapers I ever made, and I was a little scared to enter them. :)

Congrats to all the other winners! Special shout out to Speedy, Blackflag, and Egeria! Nice work, ladies! Must be the inspiration. ;)

Wow! I really really didnt expect that! Sure you counted right Meg!... Thanks for the votes guys :D

Congrates to everyone else who took part, even if you didnt win, there were some great icons :)

Oh my gosh I can't believe I tied with myself! :lol: Thanks so much for voting for me!

Huge congrats to Smokey for winning 1st AND 2nd on her first wallpaper challenge! Excellent job!

And a shout out to fellow Ward girls! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the recognition award :) and congrats to all the winners! You guys had fantastic wallpapers!

Congrats to all the winners :bolian:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back