The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

There were no scenes with just the two of them together but they were together with the team and stood side by side discussing the case.

It was a pretty good episode (especially if your a Greg fan - there are more caps on the Greg pic thread) they all worked as a team and it was nice to see.

A few caps:

See how close together they stood, leaning in towards one another.

[​IMG]

Greg can't take his eyes off his man as they discuss the case.

[​IMG]

2. brom

brom Victim

Plus Nick was wearing high collared shirts for pretty much the entire episode. I wonder if Greg got a little too frisky and gave him a hickey or two. This episode was nice, there was a great hero!Nick moment, and then there were super great hero!Greg moments. And did anyone else notice Greg's broken heart over the little dead boy? He acted very Nick-like IMO. I guess they are rubbing off on eachother *giggle**snort*

Hehehe, talking about this just got a little weird for me as I just recently landed myself a boyfriend named Nick who used to be a criminal forensics major... And his parents live in Dallas...

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I'm finally working on watching season 6 of csi. I was really hoping once Greg became a csi that he and Nick would work with each more, but it seems to be the opposite. I don't get it because they worked so well together when Greg was in the lab. I thought they would have Nick take him under his wings and teach him, cause we all know it's probably Greg teaching Nick things after work *winks*

I thought maybe Nick would be his mentor, especially now that Grissom is gone. I'm sure in the end that's how it will be.

I just watched Gum Drops and it was so sad. I was glad it had a happy ending for Nick, he needed that little girl to be alive. I was glad that Greg was there working along side of him. This weeks ep showed that Greg has the same reaction to children being hurt that Nick does. I think it says a lot for two men who are not fathers to be so emotional over children. It's a nice trait that they share that makes me wanna hug them both.

I miss them working so Closely together like in these pics. Last one is my total fav, so much LOVE!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  4. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Just loaded up three more of my "lost videos" (aka videos that were on WMTDB until the hack) onto YouTube, but "No Bravery" and "Final Goodbye" got eaten by the copyright thingy. "The Reason" is up though. I think I still have a couple of old The Love videos to load up, but almost there.

Anyway, "19 Down" is on right at this moment in Australia. I loved the little look Nick and Greg shared when Grissom said "our new CSI 3". I am enjoying CSI more this season, and loving all the little moments of The Love. It's been unexpected, how much we have been getting this season. Looking forward to what's to come.

EDIT: Nick and Greg just took the roadtrip. I have images in my head about them on a roadtrip, the conversations on the way etc. That alone is a moment in my eyes.

5. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Thanks for the head ups, Clarrisani!

I finally watched "No Way Out" today. Our little Greggo is all grow up, I'm so proud of him! (and I'm sure Nick is too ;)) Eric was really amazing in the episode.

Lucky you! ;) *wishes the best to brom and his boyfriend*

Thanks for the screencaps, Wojo. Greg can't stop staring at Nick, I don't blame him...

I'm sure it's how it is already. Greg was really sweet with the dad whose child got killed; he showed so much sensitivity and maturity with the grieving father and Greg reminded me so much of Nick who is always caring about people around him and concerned for their feelings. It's so obvious that Nick and Greg are made for each other! :adore:

6. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Right well, I just wathced a bunch of s2 and s3 eps, and while I've forgotten everything I wanted to mention (I usually write these things down...) I did remember about The Felonious Monk. Now, I know everyone loves the eyesex look and it's wonderful, don't get me wrong, but it's what happened just seconds before that that really got my brain moving and my heart pumping.

Greg walks into the room...and he looks at Nick. Not Grissom, who he ostensibly came to see (for that matter, why go in just then? Why not wait for Nick to be done? They mystery, we shall never solve it. Woe is us. :p) but Nick, and he keeps his eyes on Nick until he moves past.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then, when he's in front, Nick is still watching him.

[​IMG]

In that cap, it's like Nick is looking at his neck. Hickey hid under that collar perhaps? Or just that his eyes are drawn there, and he's following the curve of Greg's neck up to...yeah, you get the picture.

[​IMG]

And then we get a look from Greg...to which Nick is thinking 'Dude, the boss is right there, don't look at me like that until we're at home, alone in our room...'

[​IMG]

I had a bunch of thoughts for other eps too, Slaves of Las Vegas in particular (yeah, it's such a Love ep) and it was stuff I hadn't recalled being mentioned, although I'm sure it has been at some point...so I'll watch it again when I can and remind myself. :)

Oh, the roadtrip imagery. How wonderful and lovely a thing it is... *sighs*

K, so your vids are still getting ravaged? Dude, it's not fair. It sucks to be fandom atm.

These Love moments are what got me back into it, and I'll take em all. They are rather unexpected, as they were to few and far between in previous seasons, but honestly, with all the losses in the cast, they can't just act as if these two never get any interaction, and when then do interact, you know our boys will come through for us. :adore:

Hey Clis, when you're thinking to yourself (as I'm sure you must have) 'Darnnit, will Sarah just watch those vids already so we can rec them?' I want you to remember just who it was who got me back into CSI and The Love in particular. Then you can explain to Nikki why I'm such a slacker. Otoh, I've been reccing Love fics to her too, so...

Also, I've roped in at least one Harry Potter friend! The Love prevails!

Dude, that is so funny. The real question is, is he hot? :lol:

No, seriously.

:p

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  7. DFraMacKey

DFraMacKey Victim

Hey! It's been awhile since I last was here... but work's been exhaustating lol... well... yesterday I saw Rashomama again and I noticed something I didn't the first two times I saw it. I don't know if you already talked about it, but in the scene where Nicky finds the napkin with Mindy's number and Greg asks him if he got a number Nicky instantly tells him that he didn't got anything like if trying to convice his boyfriend he hadn't done anything, and then Greg glances at Sara and kind of looks a little I don't know... sad, hurt... and looks down... don't know if I'm overthinking this though lol...

And I'm really liking this new season :p I just got a little annoyed at Langston a few episodes ago, but he's getting back on my good side XD.

Also I saw the first 6 episodes from season five today, and when I was seeing What's Eating Gilbert Grissom... when Nick and Greg are searching inside the van I was thought somethig... if Greg was on four when he found the black powder and Nicky looked up towards him, the only thing he would've seen would be his rear end wouldn't it? xD

And... since I started seeing CSI Greg Sanders always appeared gay to me, I don't know, he just gave me the vibe, and I remember a few times in the first seasons that screamed gay... can't remember though, and I believe it's more because of his mannerism than because anything, dunno, I'm not making any sense, I'm tired lol... good thing tomorrow I don't have to go to work xD... anyway... my big sister says he's gay and probably dating Nick... dunno why she thought that out of the blue O-o.

Have a nice evening all of you, and hope to see you around more often... good night everyone :p

EDIT: Also, in Thurday's ep I forgot to mention something that had me cracking up lol... I just couldn't help but compare the scene where Riley turns the radio on and everyone outside is listening to what happens inside to the one in most recent Maggs fic in the chapter where Nicky's hostage of a mad guy and Greg puts a microphone or something like that and Grissom and him are listening to what happens with Nick... lol I just thought that was funny... and sorry if I gave away spoilers but I don't know how to put the spoiler box sorry have a goodnight !

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Loved your interpretation of Felonious Monk, Aquila! Every time I watched it (and I've watched it quite often) I'm too focused on the eye-sex (and who could blame me?) so I'll definitely have to watch it again (poor me).

Ah, What's Eating Gilbert Grissom! I always expect Nick to look up and directly at Greg's behind but he never does :(! Well, on screen that it :eek:.

Just finished Eleven Angry Jurors. It's one of those episodes with Nick in a turtleneck and it's also the one where he strikes a rather questionable pose. Anyway, Greg was rather annoyed for being stuck in the lab and my thought was that he let his frustration out on Nick, well, you know what I mean :devil:, hence the need for a turtleneck :D

9. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Nick's rather cuestionable pose. Bless him....:guffaw:
    [​IMG]

LOVE your analysis of this scene, Aquila :thumbsup: And this is how it ends.....;)

[​IMG]

This one scene should be enough to convince anyone that there's something going on between Nick and Greg. I mean, look at them; two buddies, two brothers DON'T act like this around each other! Their body language makes so clear that they're flirting (and also that there's a big UST between them ;))

10. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Hey guys! I know, it's been soooooo long since I've been here, most of you I'm sure I don't know. Well, welcome new people who are now technically not newbies anymore. lol. I wish I had more time to post here and read all the great comments.

Anywho... I loved the last two eps. Both surprised me, in very good ways. Boy, is Greg growing up fast. lol. I talk about him like he's a little kid almost, and he's not. Ah, I love him too much.

Someone mentioned the fact that in Felonious Monk Greg looks at Nick first... I'm shocked that didn't register in my brain. But after I read that, I remember Chasing The Bus. When Greg first gets on the scene, he doesn't look to Gil. He looks to Nick. It seems like no matter where he's going or what he's doing, he always looks at Nick first, when, technically, shouldn't it be the boss man?

And thanks guys, for all those pics, they're fantastic! The boys just look so good together. After seeing those, I'm not sure how anyone could believe they're not together... seriously... lol.

Well, I'm off to pick my CSI fics for the WriterCon library... that's the fanfic writers conference happening this summer!!! And I can't wait to go! I'll try to get back here more regularly, but I can't promise anything, sadly. I miss you guys!

11. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Thanks. :D Yeah, I always watch for the look at the end, that I missed the rest before. But really, the whole time that Greg is in the room, there's something happening between them. It's lovely.

And yeah, there is some heavy UST going on right there. Man, I love that cap. You can't post it too much, seriously.

I was planning to watch some tonight, but the time ran away from us...we have a lovely new computer desk though. :thumbsup: Soon. And, I'll try to cap some more. :p

12. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

I don't need convincing but I too love this scene :D
    IMO it's suprising Grissom's office didn't go up in flames from all those sparks flying between them :lol:
    and that final look Nick gave Greg, when Griss kinda praised Greg for being a case-breaker... It was a perfect mixture of love, pride and indulgence :adore:

13. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Haven't posted in awhile, but have lurked and looked at the yummy pics. Thanks!

Watching Season Three lately, lots of little Love moments which I'm loving! Do the words 'Abra Cadaver' ring a bell?! :lol:

Still working on my fics too, so much fodder for the imagination in the latest season! I'm forever seeing a Love moment and thinking 'gosh I want to write about that'. Can't complain!!

14. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Hmm... I vaguely remember that precious moment :lol:
    Nick must have been desperate, come on, showing Greg a love sign when Cath was around?? :lol: (not that she didn't know, I'm sure she was observant enough to figure it out even before N/G knew for sure what was going on between them ;))

15. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Unbelievable but true, they really stood that close:

[​IMG]

And yes, I'm always surprised the room didn't catch fire :devil:

I've watched One Hit Wonder last night and noticed that Greg looks at Nick for an awful long time when he comes in to tell them about some results. It's shortly before the low sperm count conversation :guffaw: That look on Warrick's face gets me everytime but Greg's there to help his man out :thumbsup: And anyway, with Greg at his side there's no way Nicky would know about excessive masturbation, right? :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.