Five Star (CSI:NY mag Issue 9)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CSi:Idette, Mar 16, 2009.

1. CSi:Idette

CSi:Idette Hit and Run

Hey all CSI:NY fans!! I have great news! I wrote to Titan magazines the magazine that makes all the CSI magazines. To ask for them to put CSI:NY posters in the next NY issue. And guess what they did!!! :hugegrin::D I was screaming at Borders when i saw they mentioned me in the magazine and also did listen to me! :lol: You can see it in the issue where they have the fan mail on pg 63 with my name under Posters , posters everywhere. It feels great and i'm going to put the posters up on my room! It's the season 4? promo picture and one of Mac Taylor. Nice color and Mac is looking great! :p:drool:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  2. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

dude, I soooo envy you!!! all I can do is just ogle at the Titan mag website at the moment :(. They're sooooo coooool.

3. CSi:Idette

LOL thanks! I know i was freaking out with my cousin and they i was like i have to buy it mom!! LOL She made me buy it with my own money though. =/ But When the day comes and i meet the cast i am so going to make them sign it. lol

4. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Wow, very, very cool. I didn´t know that´s possible.
    I think I have to write to titan magazines now :D

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Congrats! :D That's awesome, Idette. :cool: I like the posters, especially the one of the whole team. I think that's a great cast photo.

I also thought it was pretty awesome that the mag excerpted the latest CSI Files Carmine interview! Nice to see CSI Files getting some attention from the official magazine. :D

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oo, fun! Another thread where I can go "It's heats, not hots, whoever edits the magazine!"

Anyway. Congrats, Idette. I like posters, not that I actually hang any in my room. I might have to now. :D

I like the one of the whole team. When I first saw it over the summer, I was a bit, like, "What? What is this supposed to be?" but I ended up liking it anyway. :D

7. CSi:Idette

Hey CSI:NY fans! Thanks :) I know i can't wait to put the poster up in my room but i don't like the fact it's back to back. I mean the team or Mac? Maybe switch them is month. I'm going to send a picture with the magazine and a thank you letter. Now thinking about my next question to ask.... :lol:

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*smirks* Your next question should be "Yeah, great, we have more posters. Now how about making it so that I don't need to pick between them?" :lol:

9. CSi:Idette

LMAO :lol: Great question/idea!! I'm so going to tell them. Does it sound mean though? or is there a nicer way to ask? Can you pretty please put more posters one of each character and not back to back please. So we don't need to worry we don't cover one? lol

10. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Perhaps it was the intention of titan magazines that you have to buy
    two:D

11. CSi:Idette

LOL That's true. But that would mean more $ which i spend on the magazine. =/

12. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Wow, congratulations CSI:Idette!
    It's great that Titan actually listened to what its readers have to say.

I will definitely have to stop and take a look at the magazine the next time I'm at the bookstore. Perhaps I'll even buy this issue after I see the posters that come in it :D

13. CSi:Idette

Thanks again! Ya i know, i first i forgot about it and i saw that NY was on sale again. I was like oh i need to see this and buy it. But then i looked through it onto the back and i couldn't believe i saw they listned and i was in it!! I'm really happy and i'll post a pic soon! ;)

14. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

wow! congratulations Idette!! that's just awesome..I wish I could have had a chance like that Lol. Meet the cast? :eek:
    yeah, Maybe you should ask money from your mom and buy another one so you could post 2 on your room :thumbsup:

15. CSi:Idette

LOL Thanks again. Hey that sounds like a good idea sends a picture of me and the mag, they thanks them and says can i please meet the cast and also have pictures of each cast member on "seperate posters?" lol How does that sound?