CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I´m glad that PL said at least that it will happen in the first ten minutes.
    Thank God we won´t have something like in Criminal Minds with Penelope (although it was no season finale): shot-end. I was like :eek:.
    Because of mentioning the 10 minutes, I immedtiately thought, it could be an after-effect of the Greek storyline, kind of revenge. Is it sure that the Greek storyline totally ends in 5.24? Sorry if you have already discussed that in detail, I haven´t had time yet to read the last pages.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I'm pretty sure Melina said she would be writing the last episode in the Greek storyline, and she's writing 524.

Everyone is going to be sitting on the edge of their seats while watching the first 10 minutes of 525!

3. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Oh, thanks Top41:)
    Now, I have to think up another wrong theory:scream::D

4. dannicalliope

dannicalliope Victim

She did say she was writing it. I was worried about Stella's fate until then. Even so, if Stella goes, I go.

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*laughs* That'd be cruel. "Hey, Melina! You know how you want to write an episode? How 'bout you write the episode where you die?"

Yeah, I was reading the episode details, and I was confused when it said a dead ME... since I thought Pino was a suspect, not a victim. Who knows, maybe he'll die over the course of the episode. Or, like Faylinn said, maybe his wife was an ME too.

6. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I was just reading EW and they (Ausiello) had a post up about people dying in the spring, looks like its one of those things the big guns are doing this season.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/tv-death-chart.html

Whats more annoying i think is that it doesn't say season finale which it does on the rest, whether thats a mistake or me readin to far.

7. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

No, that particular spoiler doesn't seem to indicate which CSI it will happen on, but from previous spoilers I would say NY.

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, don't all of the other spoilers say "Season Finale"? I think it's just Ausiello being his normally jerky self. He spent the entirety of summer 2007 insisting that Sara was going to die on LV.. :rolleyes: He's probably just trying to stress people out about the Greek storyline...

9. Ad1991

Ad1991 Victim

Hello everyone, my first post after a lifetime of watching/reading from a distance :lol:

First of all, I'm not liking all this talk about death in the season finale. I've gathered from some pre-reading that Lindsay isnt particularly popular within this sites populous but i personally wouldn't like to think of the show without her, or any of the other main cast members for that matter. I therefore hope it will be one of the recurring members (Angell aside perhaps...) like Gerrard? Maybe his shooting of the suspect in Admissions will finally catch up with him?
    As a UK viewer Julia Ormond's character has only featured in 1 episode so far, not making much of an impact either...so she can go to. :thumbsup:
    I think that after 5 seasons of building up the team and constantly going on about how they are a 'family', it's gonna be hard on alot of viewers for the team to be ripped apart and another newb joining, regardless of how well CSI have done it (although the UK is only on One To Go)

10. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I don't like it will be Gillian because her 3-episode stint is up. I don't think it's going to be Lindsay or Danny (TBH)... I'm kinda wondering if one of the actors maybe wants off the show... and so they're planning to kill them off at the end of the season. But I could be totally wrong.

11. lentus

lentus Victim

Why not just tell who will die / leave the show and ready?

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Welcome to delurking, Ad1991!

I know what you're saying. I'd love for it to be someone like Sinclair, or even Jillian just so that it's not a main character. (I believe Gerrard's probably in prison...)

Unfortunately (not in terms of Angell. this part of the spoiler made me very happy in terms of not having to worry about Angell.) the spoilers all say that it "forever changes" the show and "forever changes the line-up". This, to me, screams main character. Not to dash your hopes, as I'm in denial as well, but I'm pretty sure it's a main character.

I'm sure we'll all get over it quickly.

Ah, who am I kidding. I'm still upset over Megan leaving Numb3rs, and that was, like, a year ago. :lol:

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I came across that thing from Ausiello a few minutes ago - it pretty much convinced me that he doesn't have a clue who's dying. There's nothing more than what he shared initially. My guess is TPTB are keeping this information wrapped up tight.

Hill Harper has so much going on that I'm increasingly worried that he's decided being off the show makes better sense for him - on a personal level, I support him 100%, don't get me wrong, I just don't want Hawkes to die. :(

I was looking through older articles last night while doing the news, and I came across this one from December. An interesting excerpt:

14. Ad1991

Ad1991 Victim

Haha thanks!

I know the spoilers do sound worrying, but as said numerous times before, promo's/write ups often do exagerate, so i'm hoping this is the case here.
    I also understand that losing Lindsay would equal mucho Danny-Drama, which i agree is good. But i really dont think TPTB have given the character of Lindsay enough opportunity to develop.
    Although i think that could also be relative to Hawkes, Sid, Flack and Adam.

Fingers crossed eh?

15. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

They want to keep us guessing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.