The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To the nimrods still bugging me, you can't fight with an empty audience. Have fun and get a life.

To the company that wants to take 2500 jobs out of Ontario because you can't build on an environmentally protected land, what's the point, you'll be taking your company overseas so why threaten us you idiots.

To the Ontario government, take note of what I said.

2. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

miss_blue, you got an attitude to kick butt. I'm sure you'll be ok. :)

To my sister: I thought you would've been glad. We tried so hard to get your boyfriend from Spain to here to surprise you. We pretty much arranged his train tickets, I loaned him money for his cell phone, I drove back and forth like an idiot at 1AM to get him from the train station,...
    He even got to tag along on the family get together. All I ask is a simple 'thank you', is that so weird to ask? You ignored me the whole night, even if I was sitting right in front of you, you pulled him away when he and I started talking, or came between us with your back to my face... I get that you haven't seen him in 4 weeks and that you wanna spend time together, but jesus, you spent the entire weekend licking eachother's faces off. So you couldn't act normal for just one night?
    The thing is, I'm not mad. I'm just really disappointed. Sometimes, I think we're the best of friends, but as soon as you see someone more important than me, you dump me like a brick, every friggin' time. And the worst thing is that you don't even realise how that hurts.

3. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

To me: Why can't I study enough for my finals.. Right now it feels like I have had enough of studying for the whole year, and still 2 exams this week + entrance examinations coming in few months. I think I'll pass the chemistry exam, but the maths exam is scaring the * out of me. I shouldn't think that it's impossible to pass that exam, instead I should do more math exercises. But no, I'm soo done with studying. Annoying.

To my sister: Arg. Stop talking like Hannah Montana! She is a tv-character! You are almost 17 years old and you watch that show constantly! The watching itself doesn't bother me, but when you act like her, it's really annoying. And weird. I hope your friends won't notice the similarities (which is unlikely 'cause they don't watch that show. See, this is how 17yrs old girls are supposed to behave: not taking everything from a tv-character). And all this started after you watched the first ep, so I yeah, I see where it's coming from.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!! TWO more weeks of working with her?! You KNOW you're going to fire her after the two weeks. You're just covering your rear end by giving her two more weeks to learn things.

That will make it TEN weeks of training!!! Everyone else is done and doing fine after just TWO weeks. This is insane, and it's driving US insane.

But you don't care, because she's not working in YOUR office irritating the hell out of you and the customers there. Nooooo....she's ticking off OUR customers and driving US insane. Thanks...thanks soooooo much. :rolleyes:

Two weeks....how am I going to get through two more weeks of her??

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To... self I guess: This sucks so much. I hate always having this feeling and thought in the back of my mind. It's never going to away until that day. But after that day it's just going to get worse. I don't know what's going to happen, but I need to move on. Life goes on and if it's meant to work out, it will. Everything happens for a reason and I believe all of this has happened for a reason. I just need to trust and have faith that things will work out between us. It could be worse, right?

Also to self: Get your ass outside and get a tan. I know you have the internet now and of course you'd rather just sit inside and talk to people but don't you think it's going to look a little weird coming back from Arizona having no tan? Yes. Especially because your other friend went to Arizona too and she's going to have a tan. I've only layed out for an hour. I'm getting outside tomorrow, no if ands or buts. I need some colour, all my tanlines from the summer have faded. Boo. Besides I've told him I've been getting a tan.

To C___: This is random but I was just thinking about it. I'm sorry I didn't trust you when you said you stuck up for me to one of your best friends... I still don't fully believe you did even though you swore to God you did. I guess I've just been betrayed so many times by people I thought I could trust that I don't really trust anyone anymore. I was betrayed by my best friend. Two of them, actually. Plus all of my other "friends" who really didn't end up being friends at all. So when I heard you stuck up for me it was just really hard to believe. I want to believe you, I just don't know if I can. It's not even a big deal really, but I just wish I could. I've trusted you with stuff I haven't trusted some of my close friends... so I trust you in that way, I know I can tell you things, I just... I dunno. I'm going to stop typing now considering I have no idea where I'm going with this and I'd rather not try to explain because I'll sound fucked up and people reading will be like k you're weird. Which I am so lololol.

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh my kingdom for a job. My kingdom for my brain to start writing again. My kingdom for some financial security. I don't know why it is so hard to find a job where hours are suitable child care?

7. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

To my father: my son is MY son. You may have more parenting experience than I do, but for the love of all that is good and decent, don't boss me around when it comes to parenting my child. Don't inform me that I am going to bathe him at a certain time, and don't inform me that I am going to feed him at a certain time. I know that my child has to be bathed and fed, and I'm pretty godd@mned sick of the way you're constantly trying to pull the strings. I can handle this. I don't need you to handle it for me.

And by the way, STOP SPEAKING TO ME AS THOUGH I'M A PETULANT CHILD. I can understand taking an impatient, scolding tone with an actual child if they're being inappropriate, obstinate, destructive or if they're pushing their boundaries too far. But to speak to ME like that? It's the height of disrespect. I'm an adult now, father. Taking that tone with me is a condescension I shouldn't have to endure, especially from you.

To self: Stop procrastinating. You know what I'm talking about. *glares*

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To my little monster: Stop driving me insane! You were told about this project 6 weeks ago and were given the assignment 4 weeks ago. You decided to tell no-one about it or do anything about it for that long. Since it was due back on Monday the best grade you can get on it is a 'C' if we pass it in on Friday, so - No it is not an option that you not do any other homework just so you can do this project! This project may help you pass science but it will not help you pass 5th grade if you don't do any of the other work.

9. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

To the place I interviewed at yesterday: I understand that you're a business, and therefore have other business things to attend to, but is it that hard to take five minutes to interview me? The one lady has done her part of the interview, and then tells me I'll have to come back later because the other woman is too busy in freaking lawn and garden to come too. I seriously doubt that she was that busy especially since your plants haven't come in yet! You say you're in desperate need of employees. Well, apparently not.

To my sister: Don't even pull that crap on me. Why should I have asked you if you wanted to come to lunch with A and I? Every time we ask you to join us to do something you say no, why should we think this time would be any different? You always say how much you don't like her anyway. I'm tired of you trying to make me feel guilty all the time. Besides, did I not just write your entire essay that got you into the physical therapy program?

10. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Oh, you have no idea how much I feel you on that one

To my flu: Go away, just go and never come back. Also, while we're at it, please at least get this headache away. It's been 4 days. Please..

To self: Go to school. You did nothing for two weeks. No job, and also no school. Go to school, find a job, buy medicines for your problem and stop whining.

To people in general: Why must you be hypocrite and why are you jerks in general? I mean, what psychic factor possesses you in order to be that stupid and that mean, with other persons that have done nothing wring to you? I'm just sick of all this bull... .

To parents: Stop it. Just stop it.

To flatmate: I cleaned the whole apartment three times in a row. I even vacuumed your room. So, excuse me if I choose not to wash a coffee cup and leave it in the sink because I'm too sick to stand.

To the ad in the right side of the screen: You are annoying.

To the interviewer: If you say that I am mature in my thinking and that I am the best one that came to an interview today, then please have the decency not to ask me why I applied for that job, instead of one with bigger responsibilities. I found that one, if I knew it was something better in your company, then I would have applied for it.

To phone: I know you are 3 years old, but don't die on me.

To the people in the subway today: When the train caught on fire, the last thing you need to do is to jump to the windows and doors and smash them, you can't get out of the train between the stops anyway, why did you act that stupid? Panic is not good in such times. And when the paramedics were outside, they tried to put everyone on oxygen for 30 minutes, but you don't need to shout at the doctors, because they were outnumbered, and you were fine anyway. You were scared I get, I was too, but I didn't act like a complete idiot.

To the tram passengers: I just came out of a flaming subway train. The last thing I needed is to be hit by you, you idiot, because you started a fight with somebody else. I punched you because you hit me in the face, by mistake granted, but that is going to bruise, so yes, I punched you so that you can see that a girl can kick your ass without problems.

To today: You were hectic. The train I'm in burns, and then I get hit in the face. Wow, what's next, an earthquake? Just chill, I had enough excitement to last me for a year.

11. Project DAY

Project DAY Hit and Run

What's made you UNhappy in the last 24 hours?

Well, I'm a WoW player (World of Warcraft). I have a level 70 blood elf rogue, a 67 Night Elf Death Knight, a level 50-something Night Elf Druid, and a level 29-something Night Elf Hunter. Now I haven't even played WoW since mid-november/mid december.

I just got an e-mail from Blizzard saying my account was CLOSED due to Economy Exploitation. I emailed them back as well as called Blizzard's customer support to work this out. Apparently, someone has hacked my account, used their OWN credit card info to charge the account, and they played a few of my characters and got some stuff and well as sold or got rid of some of my stuff and spammed stuff as well which resulted in the account ban. They're currently looking into all of this and will get back to me as far as re-opening my account since even they said something was off and asked me to confirm some of my own info which of course matched up.

I'm just really pissed 'cause my account got hijacked, some stuff is missing, and then they informed me that they closed an account that--to me--had been inactive for 3-4 months :mad::censored::brickwall:

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Re: What's made you UNhappy in the last 24 hours?

We have a rant thread and I'm going to move this there. To me typically if you're unhappy you're ranting about something.

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the other drivers on the road: Use you blinkers....seriously. I cannot read your mind, though I wouldn't want to anyways, about you wanting to be in the lane that I am in at the exact moment I'm in it. Check your blind spot...it's not hard to look over your shoulder or check the mirrors. I'm never in the mood to almost have the front end of my car taken off because you don't care, there are other people on the road...surprise I know because some people think that everyone has to get out of their way and bow down to them. News flash we will not and will take the time to call the cops or state police if you are driving in a stupid fashion.

14. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

More traffic rant:

How the hell did all those people on the road get driver's licenses? First of all, you wanna change lanes? You blink! And get out my #%$?# way on the third lane, when you're driving slower than the guy on your left! Seriously, you're jamming the whole traffic, just mooooooove!

15. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

Oh my freakin' God, I SO TOTALLY agree!!! Like the song goes, "Move *itch, get out the way!" I *LOVE* the a-holes in traffic, especially on highways that cross THREE LANES to get off their f-ing exit!!!! Accident waiting to happen. And this is to all Raleigh, NC drivers:

When you hit someone with your car, STOP. DON'T DRIVE AWAY. Background: Recently in Raleigh there was a hit and run in the morning of an old man crossing against the light (granted) but the guy who hit and killed him, stopped for a second and then squealed away. Three other cars after the driver hit the old man's body. No, I'm not kidding. This actually happened within the last month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.