Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I also loved the strip club scene in Thursday's "the Bones that foamed".

Bones: Then tell Miss Lust to get up.
    Slutty Stripper: I think that might be a little embarrassing right now.
    Booth: That's my gun. (to Bones) Give us a minute.
    Bones: Okay. (and she just sits there)
    Booth: Outside please!
    Bones: (to Miss Lust) Did we get our $60 worth yet?

God hilarious! Was that REALLY a gun in his pocket??? And was Bones really that clueless! LMFAO

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You mean the blonde headed guy? His name was Wendell. :)

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I loved the fact that Brennen paid for a lap dance for Booth.
    Did anyone else notice that Brennen didn't correct the stripper when she called Booth her boyfriend?
    Brennen driving the car and Booth getting out in the middle of the traffic jam....that was too funny.
    Hodgins is king of the lab.....I miss Zack

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Yes! That's the one! Thank you! That's been bothering me forever! I really like him! Does anyone know when he'll be back?

5. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I'm torn between Wendell and Nigel. :lol: I like them both. Can we have both of them on there all the time? :lol:

My review of the ep (just watched last night):

Ew! Something's moving in the vic. I hope it's not a Cobra like that ep of that show "Killer Instinct" (good show, wish they hadn't cancelled it). :lol: Wait what's that yellow stuff? Looks like bile. Ewww. :lol:

Bones to Booth: You should stop using cartoons as a scientific reference. :lol:

Booth: She rawred me first.
    Bones: Doesn't mean you have to rawr her back. :guffaw:

Loved Booth's expression when the monkey looked at him. :lol:

Sweets to Bones: Did you just dare me? :lol:

Lust dust? Yeesh! That's creative.

King of the lab. :lol:

Loved Brennan watching the dancer with Booth. "Ms. Lust." :lol:

"Did we get our $60.00's worth yet?" :lol:

:lol: at Sweets trying to teach Brennan.

Blue flames....

Loved B&B arguing in the street. :lol:

6. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Yayyy! A forum for my favorite show... This excites me.

Okay, Brennan paying for Booth's lap dance cracked me up. He didn't want it, but she did. And her cluelessness made me laugh.

I also noticed she did not correct Ms. Lust when she said, "Your boyfriend is shy."

Okay, I saw on the website for the Squint Squad podcast the video of the photoshoot for TVGuide. It was ah-mazingly adorable and I am depressed that I viewed that video after the magazine was taken off newsstands. Does anyone have the article? I want to, at the very least, read it. If you do, thanks a billion!!

7. GregNickRyanFan

Bryn, I posted the pics from the tv guide magazine, if you want to see them, you can see them here. Feel free to use the pics to make icons/banners if you wish. I don't mind. :)

Here's another pic I forgot to scan before:

[​IMG] it's clickable so you can view it larger. :)

As for the article, since it contains spoilers for upcoming episodes, I'm going to put the scans in spoiler code:

Click to enlarge these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When they come up, you have to click on the thing above the pic that says "full size" in order to read it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  8. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Thanks a million! The pictures are great and that was the best interview ever. David and Emily are ah-mazing together.

My favorite grad student is Wendell. Vincent is annoyingly random and Fisher is just weird. He creeps me out.

The end scene was perfect. Totally Booth and Brennan.

All in all, it was a great episode. They just keep giving us one after another. I am loving it!

9. GregNickRyanFan

Which one was Vincent? Was that the older guy? I still say Daisy was the most annoying out of all of them. :lol:

10. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

I have no idea who is who of the grad students :D If I remember right, this one who was in this prev ep is Mr. Nigel Murray? I like him and his little facts :D so awesome. And the pessimist-dude is another favorite of mine. He's funny, and awws, the black nail polish, haha.

Yeah, this prev ep was funny. I couldn't watch the lap-dance scene the first time I watched the ep, I felt sudden wave of embarrasment watching it :D But it was so Bones (after a few hours I watched that scene along with the rest of the ep, 'cause I had no time to watch it completely the first time) ^^ haha. The last scene was pretty nice, I was almost expecting that Bones would drive the car perfectly, but I'm glad that the scene happened the way it did. *still laughing* :lol:

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Vincent Nigel-Murray (Mr. Facts) is played by Ryan Cartwright. He has been in 3 episodes.
    Wendell Bray (Bones hitting on him?) is played by Michael Terry. He also has been in 3 episodes. He was in one episode of CSI: NY.
    Daisy Wick (over eager) is played by Carla Gallo. She has been in 2 episodes.
    Colin Fisher (brooding Brit) is played by Joel Moore. He has been in 2 episodes. Appeared in a CSI episode.
    Scott Starrett (older guy) is played by Michael Badalucco. He has been in 1 episode. You might remember him as Jimmy Berluti on The Practice.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Well, I like Vincent then. :lol: I just kept calling him Nigel cause I didn't remember his first name. :lol: Love his British accent, love his random facts to deal with his nervousness. :lol: I find him a bit adorable. :lol:

I also loved Wendell, but I don't really know why.

Fisher, I call him "emo-guy". :lol: He annoyed me at first, but wasn't so bad in the ep where he slept with a suspect. :lol:

I liked Scott. Mainly cause he gave good advice to Hodgins and was very fatherly toward him and I think that's something the team could use.

Daisy was overly hyper and peppy and that annoys the you know what out of me. :lol: Although it was funny when she patted Sweets on the bottom in her second episode. :lol:

13. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

I think I would become very annoyed if I had to work with Vincent. (My character, Lily, will be extremely annoyed when I finally get the next chapter up...) Fisher creeped me out last episode. I (And Lily), was just like, Dude. Stop talking! *shivers* Ugh! Wendell is just nice and normal and kind of cute. He's funny in a totally normal, un-weird sort of way. I don't think I've seen Scott =[ I didn't see much Daisy, because the time slot didn't work for me (Youth Group), but I saw Sweets fire her. That was great, haha. Baby boy shrink makes me laugh.

I think my favorite scene in this past episode was the strip club, and my favorite line was, "How come nobody says, gee, Angela, this looks impossible. But maybe you're the person to solve the problem."

I love Angela. I think she may be favorite. Another great one from her this episode was when she told Bones Booth was brilliant at stupidity because he knows she likes to be the smart one and he gives her that.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Angela's cool, but her and Roxie (it is Roxie, right? lol) are such a boring couple. :lol: Willow and Tara they are not. :lol: More like Willow and Kennedy. :lol: Funny how for me everything can be explained with a Buffy reference. :guffaw:

15. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah, I'd say Wendell is the most normal... but you gotta wonder how well "normal" would fit in with that crew! :lol: Previously I've found Mr. Nigel-Murray extremely annoying, but I think that learning that his fact-spouting dealio is actually a nervous tic of sorts, I sort of started to like him more. At least, I found him way less annoying this time around.

A much better episode this time- I'm relieved. I've found this season hit or miss (and more miss than hit), so it was good to see an episode with some much better writing again. Bones was hilarious throughout this one, from stripshow to interrogation to driving (or trying to) a high end sports car. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.