Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I just noticed that I hadn't posted about Marg in Vegas although it's no biggie really. She was seen in Vegas on Sunday. Someone saw her buying a coffee, and she also went to Cher's show. You can read about it here @ the Las Vegas Review Journal.

Heeeeeh Marg and Cher! I so wish I was there...

(LOL that rhymed.)

2. Me_n_Marg

Me_n_Marg Hit and Run

Hi all

Sorry I have been reading but not posting lately.

I have to take you back to a post from Erica on page 15 (third from the top) about someone's very nice blog about our Marg. The guys name is Slym Pickens and he has many great pics of our girl, many of which I have never seen. I posted to his blog.

I HIGHLY recommend you fans of Marg to check it out, you will NOT be sorry.

MnM

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hi Marg/Catherine fans...I've never been on this thread before but I just read an article at People magazine's website that Marg Helgenberger has filed for divorce. You can read the complete article here.

4. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

Welcome mandy9578
    Thats truly sad, i loved them as a couple and always thought they were so good together. My love and support goes out to them, especially marg, divorce is never easy.
    I just hope that Alan didnt sacrifice marg for sag, he was extremly lucky to have that woman by his side. Its interesting to see she is asking for support, and denying him any.

Found this article on the divorce as well.Article here

5. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

That news is VERY sad....It breaks my heart to think that perfect couple are separating after 20 years of a beautiful marriage...I hope they can both maintain their relationship with their son. I know sometimes it's hard to maintain a normal relationship with your kids when you are divorced.
    Anyway, I love you Marg and I know you will pull through- I'm so proud of you! <3

6. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Hello, I don't usually venture in here but I had a few upcoming television appearances of Marg's to share with you.

Wed. 4/1 - Late Show with David Letterman 11:30PM eastern
    Thurs. 4/2 - Live With Regis and Kelly check your local listings

7. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

^^ I'm watching Marg on The Late Show right now. I love her appearences on that show, she always seems so nervous :lol: It is incredibly cute! And Marg looked fantastic!

8. Criminologist86

There are downloadable (WMV) versions of Marg's appearances on Regis & Kelly and The Late Show on Margamania.

I just read an article (also on Margamania) in which Marg says that she doesn't get on any fan/CSI sites because of all the negativity people tend to post on them. I think that's really sad, because I have never seen more positive remarks, opinions, and people anywhere as I have on these boards. I wish that she would get on here once and just check it out (ok, not the Mascara thread ;p)...*sigh* Anyways, just thought I'd share- didn't mean to start yakking like this.

LOVE YOU MARG! I'm so happy to see her being her usual bright, happy, beautiful, perfect, peppy self :)

9. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

Thanks for the info, I'll have to check that out ;)

And yeah, it's really sad because I think the majority of people on this board really treat the actors/characters with respect and it might be nice for Marg (or other cast members) to read what we think about them.

I was just re-watching Marg's appearence on The Late Show when they were airing season 7, so it was 2 years ago. It's the show where she talks about filming CSI in Vegas until like 4-5am and "the next thing you know, you're having a tattoo body-piercing viewing party" :lol: My favorite part of that interview is "It's kind of a bonding experience...the next time I saw him on the set, it's like that moment you see somebody after you slept with him." Awesome, what a hilarious story! Thank you so much Marg for telling :D LOVE you <3

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I loved the way she told that story. For me, the best part of the story is that she said it was basically her & Scott Wilson with the crew. It's not often you'd think of a guy in his mid 60s hanging out with a lady and a bunch of crew members, and having a great time discussing (and showing) body piercings and tattoos of everyone.

11. Criminologist86

Who has tats!? Who has body piercings!? I have a few I could show off ;)
    I love Marg...she's so open and honest about EVERYTHING- there's humor in life for her, and that's definitley something I love about that awesome woman. <3 ya Marg!

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

The funniest thing is that on all of her Letterman appearances, she seems to always come up with something that flusters Dave. First it was the story of the ... uh... 'toys' - that even had Dave get out a bottle of Wild Turkey and share a drink with her. Then it was the tattoo & body piercing viewing party, which made his jaw drop. This last time, it was the "puke on the skylight" that had him roaring in laughter. Also, I love how she always calls him "David". Everyone else just seems to call him 'Dave'.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

How many times has Marg been on The Late Show?

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I know of at least four times on Letterman
    I've seen part of the Nov 2001 appearance, where they show a clip from Ryan's Hope.
    There's one from Feb 2003 where she talks about the sex toys (where Dave gets out the booze)
    Then Sept 2006 where she has the tattoo/body piercing story
    and the latest one with the story of Hughie & his 'homies' puking on the skylight.

Are there any others?

ETA:
    Oh, and the Late Show site has one from 2005 where they show a clip of Marg as the weather girl.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Damn, that weather girl clip is getting around. I loved Marg's opinion of that clip when Regis and Kelly showed it. "I sucked!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.