Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

It's been already aired in the States, so I guess talking about 5.17 isn't spoilerish anymore, is it?

Wheee! There was so much Smacked potential in this eppy. I love them when they work together. In my rewatching I always specifically look for episodes in which they share cases, which means I'm already done with most of seasons 1 and 2. Even if they're talking strictly about the case, you can tell there's something going on between them, something way deeper than a simple colleague relationship... and even deeper than friendship.

Mac remembering Claire broke my heart. Yesterday was 5 years on the Madrid bombings, which affected me in a very special way. I didn't lose anyone, but my mom saw two trains blow up and people die. I could perfectly empathize with Mac's despair and sorrow, but they say every could has a silver linen. His silver linen is called Stella. He may have lost Claire forever, but he's got Reed and Stella. They should have taken advantage of the fact that they were on that express wedding office. They could have been offered a group discount ;)

Debbie! I knew you'd come back. Thanks for the picture! The only thing I dislike about it is how the scene follows. "Hey, Mac, where are you going?" "London!" Bad! I'm probably one of the few people who liked Peyton, but I didn't like her with Mac.

Axatullux, I second that! Stella's "I snore" was so cute. And I don't think Mac would simply leave the question that way. He probably insisted afterwards and convinced her that his place was way better than any hotel *daydreams about the two of them snuggling on a bed*

Girls, I may come by after if I have something new to comment on. Otherwise, see you on Sunday evening or Monday morning! I'm going away for the weekend, behave yourselves! *kisses them all*

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Debbie, I loved the pic! It made me smile today :D I am glad you like my avatar. It made me squeal with joy when I watched it. One ship gone canon, one more to go. Lets hope for the best.

I absolutely loved Mac's talk to Danny about his regrets with Claire, but he should realize that its not too late to have kids, maybe Stella wants kids...and as we all know SMACKED babies would be gorgeous.

So if Lindsay had said no to Danny, wouldn't it have been funny if he had given the money order to Mac & Stella and said here have at it. HMMM...why let a bouquet of flowers go to waste...:lol:

Everyone enjoy your day!

3. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi everyone! Hope all of you enjoy the new eppy like I did. :)
    I love the little talk between Mac and Danny. It showed how much Mac understood and cared about his little boy. It was really sad when Mac talked about why he and Claire didn't have any child because he was afraid and he's regretting it. That made me wonder why he's still pending on having a happy family with someone he cares and loves so much, that's Stella obviously. :adore: :adore: He didn't learn from his mistake. :rolleyes::( He might regret once more when someday Stella decided to move on with someone else. :(The most lovely scene was when Danny opened the clerk's office door. Mac and Stella were like a newly-wed couple just finished their registration. :adore: :adore: I agree with Pleni said 'why they didn't take the advantage for already inside the office'. Hope some of you gals could post the cap of that scene.

Dear Debbie,
    Thank you so much for the pic and I appreciate your special carings.

4. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Or maybe they could have had a "marriage happy hour", pay one wedding's fee, get one free!:guffaw: What's the difference anyway? Just a couple of I-do's and two more forms. It was close.

Hmmm... you got me thinking, kikii. Mac says to trust the evidence and we have none indicating they didn't get married. I know, no wedding rings and no evidence to prove they did, but, hey, a Smacked girl can dream! Also, Stella got the bouquet, then gave it to Lindsay, why couldn't she have it back if she hasn't already married Mac? ;)

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Heee.. I'm just flying by to post this. :) Just one more day before I totally finish my last paper. I'm so excited for the 1 week holiday! I get to spend more of my time here. Well, I have yet to watch Episode 17 but I've brought some screen caps from the episode. I'll post more after I watch them. :D

Green Piece 5.17
    Mr and Mrs Taylor ;)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Debbie, :guffaw:!

6. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Pleni,
    It's like a bargain centre. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: I wonder whether the clerk had asked Mac for the order money. :)
    Pleni dear, you're making a bold projection here. It's very dangerous, especially for Debbie. You're the one responsible to pull her out from her unconsciousness. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:I want to believe they were married. :adore: I think the whole scene was not about Danny and Lindsay. It was a decoy for us SMacked fans. The tptb wanted to drive us crazy. :rolleyes:

Dear Asprine, Thank you for the cap! :)

7. lilou

lilou Rookie

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
  8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Asprine! You have made my day too! :thumbsup:Thank you, thank you, thank you for the screen caps. Oh they look so happy together....c'mon perfection at its best.

lilou--thanks for the promo pics...I love them!

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:I would have loved to have seen that

off topic: WOO HOO! I got promoted!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Wow, this ep sounds like a great one to me, unfortunately I won't be able to watch it until tommorow, I've got too much school stuff on to see it before. Thanks so much for the caps Asprine, looks like we got some really cute Smacked scenes. :adore: They do look like a married couple... Oh if only... :adore: Also thanks so much for that cap from Snow Day Debs, it's so cute, another one of my favourite scenes between them. :adore: We need lots more like that one. :D

Lilou sweetie, thanks also from the promo pics... :adore: The second one is especially cute, looks like we have some great scenes to look forward to. :adore:

Hope you're all keeping well *Hugs*

P.S. Debbie, I'm really glad to have you back with us. Pleni, have a nice trip, stay safe. :D

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow, this sounds like a great eppy. I always thought Mac would be the one to give Danny the wedding day 'Daddy-speech' because Mac's always been like a father to Danny, and I don't recall Danny ever mentioning his 'real' dad.
    I'm so excited that Mac mentioned Claire, and that they wanted kids. I always thought he wanted kids, and like Debbie I love any mention of Claire, she's such a big part of who Mac is.
    And yep, he can still have kids. Men in their 40s, even 50s can still have kids. I know it's harder for women, but I think it would still be possible with Stella. Or they could adopt, I think they would both like to give a child another chance, Stella especially 'cause of how she grew up...

Those pics from 5.19 are :drool::adore:. Love the 2nd one especially.

It's nice that the season's biggest D/L eppy had something for us too.

Yep, Debbie, I'm back, and I'll try to pop in here at least once a week to talk about Smacked.

11. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

thanks for the welcome! I really enjoy every day here: the nature, landscape - its amazing!!! but actually I'm far away from you. at the moment I'm at the west coast (Vancouver Island). But if I'm close to you I let you know ;)

Yeah I finally made it to watch a new eppy!!!! Can you imagine how I enjoyed that after weeks without CSI especially without Smack!? And I loved it! I liked the sequence when Mac sat in the van (btw he looked so hot there!!!!:drool:) and summon stella. I enjoyed every single time they shared together! And of course the ending was just amazing.
    Thanks so much for the pics Debbie
    Yeah I thought the same! To tell the truth for me they even looked more like a married coulpe than Danny and lindsay did. Even if they were cute too.
    Mac with the ring box in his hand. Both of them totally happy. It's like they are going to marry!!!!

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Pleni-->
    ha ha :D The best scene so far was that. Mac was deeply affected by talking of Claire. Gezzzzz we do know how he described her!!!!!!!!! and Claire was a lot like Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Also how insecure was Mac broke my heart because he mentioned FINALLY why they didn't have kids :(
    But hey MAC TAYLOR NEEDS A BABY. We should send him a memo: dear Mr. Taylor: Stella Bonasera wasnts to be your children' momma. Period Do not forget to conceive them on this show Period. Your faithfully, your fans

LOL but remember how great was later in S4. A lot of Smacked fondness :D and nothing of his former girlfriend (except for the Dear John letter)
    Have a great weekend my dear and thanks until the Moon for everything :D

Tex--->
    you BET right now Stella wants kids. She is an orphan and she always has had a special reaction reaction to kids (Remember On the job) but the better proof is how upset she was towards the father. She almost cut his head off :D because those toxics affects those Chinese kids :( she was truly upset)

Kikii--->
    I adore you Kikii! you are my little angel, dear :D well you know i have biggest hopes now because i feel it can happen. I mean, i don't know if we are going to know Mac's children but the reference was so strong. I hope producers wake up and they give him exactly what he needs : a family. All with Stella included of course :D And if they were married it would the BIIGEST surprise on Earth but idoubt it. we need to be whitnesses of that moment :D (but i wouldn't disagree if they are living together. i didn't quit to that idea yet :D)

Pleni wants to kill me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and be sure they do want us to go to a madhouse. But at th end our common sense will prevail. :D
    Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:
    OMG it was such a BIG MOMENT that one. I loved it seriously :D. Thatks sweetie. Darn it! if we don't get that same moment (the marriage) i SWEAR i will go to California isntead of Montreal (as i want) and i will KICK SEVERAL BUTTS. how is possible they cannot see their chemistry??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Lilou--> ma cherie! tu sais que je ne peux resistir quand quelque un parle en français :lol:
    OMG OMG
    i LOVE these spoiler pics. It's TOTALLY OBVIOUS Stella needs to touch him. Being in love with him must be a totally whole world to her after knowing him for so many years :D There are another pic where "Mom" Stella is with the Kids (Adam, Danny and Sheldon) meanwhile Dady Mac is thinking ;)

Steph--->
    thanks you sweetie :D I have decided if we need to fight for Smacked i will do here and in the Main Forum too :D WE NEED TO :D

Some gifs . This time especially dedicated to Karu, Lilou, Axa and Jenn :D

[​IMG]

Isn't she amazing ? she looks like the bride :D
    [​IMG]

Very special gif to everyone in the Family:

[​IMG]

It's Gary 5 years ago. And i posted because it was the first time he brought with him to Melina and she could enjoyed his perfomance :D in 2005

many hugs to everyone

love you

Debbie :D

13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I think someone already posted this, but have ya'll seen the pics for 'Communication Breakdown?' (5.19) Oh someone has posted them. ;) Just making sure.;)

Last night was absolutely precious! My mom and I were like "Gasp! Aw!!! That's so cute!" We're such girls together. Okay. This is just a personal moment, you can ignore me from here. But this just proves my point of how wonderful Gary/Mac is. Gary has a huge part in what kind of character Mac is, so I know he had something to do with it. I love how, when he was talking with Danny, he said "God has brought the two of you together" and such. I have never heard a CSI character, or any character for that matter, give God credit for a wonderful thing. It's about time. And I'm glad Mac was the first to do so.:) He was mentioning God the whole night!:lol: I just had to throw that in there.:)

I have a research paper to write and my performance is coming up, so I don't know how often I'll be in here for the next few weeks... not like I showed up much anyway.:p Don't have too much fun without me!;) Loves much! *hugs*

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* That would make my day if they did... can you just imagine Stella catching Lindsay's bouquet and saying 'our turn now'? But seriously, as much as I want to see them married, I don't want it to be a quickie one with all the drama of the Diakos going on. Though I would have loved to see Mac turn to Stella and say something along the lines of 'Think that'll be us one of these days?' *pokes TPTB*

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I'll be his baby!!!:devil::devil::devil:

I have to say I liked the eppie last night. and I almost felt sorry for Lindsey:(. I think in her quiet times she must be feeling pretty alone... I must say I loved the "Chinese talk" of Mac and Stella! I wonder how many times they had to retake those lines to keep from laughing at Flacks comment! And Mac sharing about Claire? And Stella was even getting into the talk of kids by sharing the pictures with the victim whose house blew up. Why cant they just get it together and PUT them together? The only good thing about this waiting is the anticipation and I guess it is not so bad as long as there are NO NITS!!! (KEEPS EYES OUT FOR NITS!):shifty::shifty::shifty: I love all the pics you guys, and I am so happy to see our Debbie has come home:) Also HUGS to you ASPRINE:)

Now I must go off topic for a moment and share where I have been... I have purchased a DVD and have gone to Austrailia!!! Actually via the DVD Movie, and let me tell you what... First of all are there any Aussies out there? As I said on another thread the country is BEAUTIFUL and that DROVER OH MY!:devil::devil::devil: You need to see the film guys and I need to get a cold shower!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.