Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hi Sarah, and welcome to Shipper Central.

Please note that your posts in Shipper Central must contain three (3) lines of on topic discussion. This means that your post should have discussion about Lindsay and Danny's relationship. Answering someone's question is fine, but you need to add more to your posts.

Thank you.

2. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i'm not sure about how i feel about the scene with Danny talking to the bump. i feel it was a bit unprofessional since it was in the middle of the lab but at the same time it was cute. i kinda cringed a little at that scene for some reason.... maybe b/c i've been on a bit of a hate attack of love scenes in movies and shows at the moment for no reason at all i don't know. i thought it was funny that the scene was in the ep since it was written by guys.... not that guys can't be romantic and cute like that but i just found it somewhat odd.

i did love it that Danny was talking about comic book charactes that made me laugh.

i can't help but thinking if this scene was a hint to what Baby Boom could be......

3. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

Okay, really really stupid question, but which episode was Charge of the Post? I've been watching CSI:NY since the beginning but I don't know them by heart, especially since DL started. Like the rest of you, I'm a bit worried about the vein the writers are taking them. Is the actress who plays Lindsay really pregnant or something? I new to the site for DL stuff. I recently found Talk a couple of weeks ago and have mostly been on Miami's site for ECness. thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
  4. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Just a quick reminder that videos are only allowed in Shipper Central when they are CBS authorized promos (not Cbs "music videos"). Fan videos must be linked into the Shipper Central Fan Video Thread, located here. Thank you.

5. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

Sorry i forgot, will remember next time.

JLo10131121, it's not a silly question, i've been watching it since the pilot and I had to check!:)

Charge of this Post was season 2 episode 24, the one where Flack and Mac (hey that rhymns!:lol:) get blowen up and Flack gets carted off to hospital.

yeah, Anna Belknap really is preggers, the writers wrote it in to the D/L story line where as last time she was they sent her off to Montana where Danny met her in the courtroom. A good web page for Danny/Lindsay as well as E/C that i go to is spoilertv.blogspot.

Hope this helps some of your questions.:)

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Loved when Danny said if their baby was a girl no guy was getting close enough to her to get her pregnant. Lindsay's expression after that made me laugh. I loved that Mac and Stella were at the clerk's office for the ceremony. But, I have to say that flashbacks set to music montage was a bit cheesy. :lol:

7. Pesi

Pesi Dead on Arrival

I really liked when Mac and Danny were talking and Danny got distracted by Lindsay walking by. Also liked the fact Lindsay wanted out the lab but Danny been protective of her. I'm not sure if I liked the montage, one minute I like it and the next I find it cheesy, did like Stella and Mac at the wedding and the comment on 'what if I sad no' made me giggle.

8. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Loved their first scene: Protective Danny, excited, happy Lindsay.
    I also liked the Danny-Mac conversation. Finally there was a father-son moment again. But I think the god-reference was a little bit too much.
    I loved the end, especially Lindsay´s first reaction when she saw the sign and her surprise that Mac and Stella were there.
    But I would have liked it seeing their vows.

9. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Wow long time!

Anyways - oh dear god I actually squealed! I never squeal! :lol:
    MTC - I actually really liked the bump kissing, thought it was really sweet and although, yes they were in work, it was still rather private and he did go do his job. Reluctantly.

The wedding montage, yes a little cheesy but you know what? I loved it, I don't think it's gonna get any better than that, well we'll see after the birth of Baby Messer. :p
    I don't think we needed to see the vows, just hearing the odd bits was nice.

Mac with the God comment had me in stitches - does he mean TPTB is/are God? Or Mac himself, since he was the one that hired our Linds after all?

Danny with the protective Daddy - now that was nicely done, typical guy comment but made in a nice jokey (deadly serious) way that only he could pull off.

And the kisses! We wait how many years and we get two? Three? I'm in Shipper heaven right now.

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I haven't been in here in a long time but had to drop by again. I was so happy that Danny and Lindsay got married! Lindsay(Anna) looks great pregnant and Danny having a kid is just great! I really enjoyed the montage at the end. There isn't much to a ceremony at the Justice of the Peace so the montage was a nice touch, I almost cried! I'm so happy for them! :)

11. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

After watching it again I have to confess that I really, really like the montage now. I absolutely love the ´I do´s at the end.
    And the kisses, I think they totally show their love and closeness.
    Danny telling Mac that he loves Lindsay- that means a lot regarding his feelings towards Lindsay in my opinion.
    And the music was amazing. The song fits much better than the other one.
    If somebody wants to listen to the song: the band is called Scars on 45 and you can hear the song on their myspace site. If you want to get the song you have to write a mail to the band. I have done it today and it works. I don´t know if somebody has posted it already;-)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  12. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

alright so i let my unromantic side down and loved the whole courthouse scene with Danny and Lindsay. it was adorable, they both seemed so happy and in love. the kiss was so good, i've missed seeing them really kiss each other.

i loved the montage b/c i love all those eps and it was nice to see what led them to where they are now. i just can't believe how far they have come since "Zoo York" it's nuts. i was squeeing like a freakin fangirl with the montage lol. my roommate loved it too b/c i just showed her all those eps not that long ago so she knew what eps they came from.

cracked up when Danny said if the baby is a girl no guy is getting close enough to her to get her pregnant. i can just see that talk: "you wanna know why you can't get close to this guy? b/c that's how you came to be here" haha.

seeing Danny going all crazy b/c Lindsay was leaving was so cute. he truly is a man in love. the talk Danny gave to Mac was so perfect and such a great scene. it put things in perspective for Danny. i think hearing Mac thought the same things when Claire was alive really helped b/c he looks ups to him. i also think it just put Danny's feelings in check and made him realize he can change and be a good dad and husband.

everything with D/L was just done so perfectly, TPTB did a very good job with the whole ep.

now i can't wait for Anna to come back so we can get some more fantastic Danny and Lindsay scenes!!

13. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I´m also looking forward to the birth of little Messer. I´m hoping that it won´t be too dramatic. I would like seeing Lindsay being the strong one who has everything under control whereas Danny being nervous and a bit overtaxed with the whole situation, but in a funny way.

--------------------------
    Since I´ve watched the deleted kiss, I wonder whether there are more deleted scenes of that significance. Then, I´m dying to watch them on the season 5 DVD, please. And additionally, an interview with Anna and Carmine together would also be nice. Thanks in advance to whoever has to decide that.:D

14. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I must say I'm really liking the fact that they haven't completely discounted Lindsay this season whilst she's in Montana. That was a bit rubbish in season 3, only mentioning her again in 3.18

Anyways - I love how Danny seems to light up on the mention of her. The scene in the bathroom when he's completely freaking out over nearly dying (stupid STUPID boy) then calming down on the phone was a nice touch. Though I could totally see him losing his ring down the plug hole - thank god for small miracles and a lack of cliches.

Truly cannot wait for the birth of Baby Boom, I think we'll be fortunate enough to be drama free but then again, this is NY. :lol:

15. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I can't wait for the baby to be born and then we'll know the sex and what they name the baby... which I really want to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.