Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

MacsGirlMel, thanks for the article link! Gary certainly is passionate about his pet topics, and whether one agrees with his viewpoints or not, it's always a great read when he discusses them. :)

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

MacsGirlMel, thanks a lot for the link.

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Ooooh, thanks for all the gorgeous pics, Fruitbat, and bumblebee. I'm in the gutter again!
    Thanks for the link MacsGirlMel, interesting article. I agree with MB, whether you agree with his opinions or not (in relation to this article, I agree with certain parts of it, and not others) but it's great to see Gary discussing his opinions,and seeing his passion.

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Well here's the pic which I have.:)

[​IMG]

There's Mac on the right;) but if I remember right there's only one of the girls. I'm sorry, but now I don't remember which one it was! :lol: Check yourself which one resembles most Gary and Moira! :D

By the way I watched Truman yesterday and I really liked it! :thumbsup: Partly cause I love politic history but also that's way cause Gary played Trouman's role amazingly well!:bolian: Plus he reminds by the look Truman A LOT!;) Everytime when someone mentions Truman's name I always blurt out: "Gary has played him!" and after that comes the historical facts of him! :guffaw:

Here's some pics from the Truman! ;)

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

[​IMG]

Only Ella is in the picture, she is the one right next to Moira, on the right, in the pink (maybe red) dress and white scarf. The other 2 girls are most likely 2 of Ella's friends.

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thank you Railynn! :thumbsup:

7. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Your Welcome Sam222.

Hey everybody Gary is going to be on Jimmy Fallon new show Monday March 16. So forget to set your TiVo, DVR or VCR, Jimmy is on very late.

And also don't forget he's going to be on the View the very next day, march 17.

8. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

The Grammy pics are just...wow. Still looking reaaaaallly good after all these years.

It's great he's got a bunch of stuff to do this month. I haven't been able to get my Mac fix for awhile so the Gary appearances will go a long way.

Thanks a bunch for the heads-up! :bolian:

9. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I saw a commercial earlier tonight showing all the people who are gonna be on CBS's The Early Show next week. Gary Sinise is one of them. Wish I knew what day. They didn't tell what day Gary's gonna be on. They just rattled off, kinda fast, a list of people who are gonna be on next week. The only 2 names from that list I remember are Gary Sinise and late night talk show host Craig Ferguson. Maybe Sunday night CBS will tell who's gonna be on Monday's The Early Show.
    My bet is it'll be Wednesday when Gary's on The Early Show since Wednesday is the night CSI: NY comes on.

10. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

Thankyou so much for the trailer for the "Brothers at War" film Gary produced, it was very humbling. It is one of the reasons I love Gary his hard work, participation and deep respect for those serving for their country, he is not afraid to stand up and show his support and all members in the forces need to know that regardless of whether we agree or disagree they have our support. I honestly don't know where he finds the time or the energy, he is truly one of the "good" guys. I hope that I might be able to get the DVD in Britain sometime. :)

11. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Thanks for the "so cool they're hot" pics, bumble_bee89. Those pics where you mentioned the gutter, don't worry, you're not alone in the gutter. I'm right there with you after seeing all those pics.
    My 2 favorites are:
    'Yum Yum Yum!'
    and
    'I love this stance'.

The look on Mac's face in 'I love this stance' looks like he's ready to beat Sid up, Marine style.:guffaw:

12. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

BB thanks for the post. I'm ashamed to say I never saw this one before :alienblush: But... I'll consider it as an early birthday present. Although I prefer Gary in the flesh :devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG]

13. sagasimone

sagasimone Victim

Hi,this is my first post :)

Film Brothers at War
    Jerry Tongret, 11, of Columbus, Ga., has his picture taken with actor Gary Sinise in front of the movie poster for the documentary "Brothers at War" before its premiere Friday, March 13, 2009 in Columbus, Ga. Sinise is an executive producer of the documentary film by Jake Rademacher, who went to Iraq to film his two brothers and their units. (AP Photo/ Columbus Ledger-Enquirer, Robin Trimarchi)

[​IMG]

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Welcome, sagasimone.
    To me, this thread is the Gary Sinise fan club of Talk CSI. In my opinion, any fan of Gary Sinise is :)very welcomed:) here. Hope you enjoy the thread
    Don't afraid to use the drool emote :drool:. Everyone here does.
    If you like this thread then you'd probably also enjoy the Mac #6: Unbuttoned... thread. Drop in sometime and see.

15. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Saw that wee lil thing at the bottom of the Forum Index. About birthdays. Popped in cos I hadda drop off a message, see, on behalf of someone. Bastard gets cranky otherwise.

Gary, all disgruntled, only just found out it was CSISenna's birthday...

[​IMG]

Gary looking frantically for that card... no joy...

[​IMG]

Gary deciding the least he could do was sing for ya instead...
    [​IMG]

(...happy birthday Jools ;))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.