Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

So do I! He looks so good in them! I have to say, he has a really nice wardrobe on the show-they certainly know what makes him look even hotter:drool::drool:

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks for the :drool::drool::drool::drool: pics, bumble bee, reminds me of why I love my Mac so. He has his flaws, but he's so damn hot, all flaws are acceptable.
    Ummmm.....ooops, I meant 'our' Mac.
    Love his light shirts, and his range of smiles, all of them sexy.:drool::drool: Nothing like a bit of Mac after a long, boring shift at work.

3. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

If he looked at me like that, I would submit to all his desires. Unless it required me to break the laws of physics :p

Many thanks for the pictures, I needed them after my lab prac from hell.

4. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I haven't been in here forever, dratted pesky Real Life getting in the way!!!! :evil: :scream: But what a wonderful sight for sore eyes, especially after playing the Prodigal Daughter for the past couple of months, all of those ever-so-loverly piccies of our Mac!! Thanks bumble bee!!! :drool:

5. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

Thank you bumble bee for the lovely Mac pics, :thumbsup: very nice!! I love them all and although I admit that without a tie he looks mighty fine,I must admit I do have a soft spot for Mac in a tie, not sure why! maybe because it could be something to get a hold on too and lead him gently and quietly away somewhere where we can remind him of his hotness!:devil::hugegrin:

6. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Sophia's folly, I like the way you think! :devil: Now I have visions of gently tugging at that tie and leading Mac away to a quiet, cozy little intimate place... nice way to start the day out! :drool:

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Lovely pics everyone.. must admit I like the idea of leading Mac away by his tie... But I do have a thing for his neck so I like the no tie look but I wouldnt object if he wore one once in a while.. :devil:

MBGrissom good to see you back. :thumbsup:

Yip real life can be a pain in the A:censored::censored: hope you dont stay away so long this time.

Anyway I come bearing gifts, well the links to them anyway. Dont want to post them here just in case of any spoilers..better safe than sorry. I posted the Promo pics for eps 5.19 and 5.20 over on the pic thread..

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?p=888366#post888366

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  8. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Niiiice.

Yeah, I've had fantasies about leading him by his tie, too FB :devil: But really, any appendage will do. Damn, I haven't been in here for a looong while, too. The last Mac I saw was in 5x13. I'll try to catch up this weekend...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

RanMa and FB, good to see ya again. That damn RL always getting in the way.
    Welcome to the Mac thread, Sophia's folly, love your idea of gently leading Mac away by his tie to a nice, quiet place to remind him of his hotness.

Just watched 5.10 The Triangle, some really nice Eye Moments, at one point they looked really blue, at another point really green, love how they change. He looked really hot in the scene on top of the Empire State Building with Danny and Hawkes too, Mac in sunnies = :drool::drool::drool: He was so sweet at the end when he hugged Danny and Lindsay .:adore:

Poor Mac, though, he's under a lot of stress this season what with the budget cuts, the flash drive...he needs some TLC. Any volunteers?;)

10. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

Thank you MacsLady for the welcome (love your name by the way, wish I was);)

Regarding volunters for giving Mac some TLC:

"Pick me pick me" with arm raised in air just as Danny did with Sheldon in "Admissions" when he was showing him the formula!! :lol:

11. CSi:Idette

CSi:Idette Hit and Run

Mac/Gary fans just wanted to let you know i read CSI files and found out this!
    CSI: New York star Gary Sinise (Mac Taylor) is scheduled to appear on the ABC show The View on Tuesday, March 17. (Source: Orlando Sentinel)

ON HIS BIRTHDAY!! HOW EXCITING AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR GARY/MAC DAY TOMMORROW!! :hugegrin::adore::luvlove:

12. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Just os people know I posted this in the Gary thread but here is a list of a couple of Gary TV apperances over the next couple of days.

LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON, NBC
    Mo 3/16: Gary Sinise, Colin Hanks, Public Enemy

THE VIEW, ABC
    Tu 3/17: Gary Sinise, Dr. Drew Pinsky, Jay Mohr

THE EARLY SHOW, CBS
    Wed 3/18: Gary Sinise

13. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I'll volunteer!!!! :drool: *dislocates shoulder from stretching hand into the air repeatedly*

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Whooooo!!! CSI:NY's four season starts in Finland tomorrow!:beer: I've waited soooo long and finally my hard waiting is over!;) Ohhh I can see Mac...:adore::adore::adore:
    So I need to prepare myself with these:

1) Lot of Buckets:drool:
    2) Chocolate:hugegrin:
    3) purifying agent for glasses (so I can see Mac better!:guffaw: )
    4) A pillow
    5) No late school works which I have to do for the next day! :lol:

Which means I gotta go do them now!:rolleyes: But before it I'll post some pics for first ep. of season 4!
    [​IMG]
    Mac has definitelly the best...:devil::devil::devil:
    [​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool: Nice style! :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    "Mac in black" is always a pleasure to see! :drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    Ohhh I've missed that look so much! Girls notice his beautiful neck! :adore:
    [​IMG]

15. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Nice pics, Sam. For some reason, I just can't seem to take my eyes off the first pic...:drool::drool:

Can I just ask something-where did you get the picture for your banner? Marine Mac is a nice sight:devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.