The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Yeah, I thought it was Greg offering, but honestly, I liked the other theory too. I guess I'll go back from one to the other in my head while I'm thinking about those boys. And all the ways Nick can make it up to Greg. :p

You're right, by the end Sara might as well have left for all the attention they show her. You know she knows about them, and that's part of why she likes to flirt with Greg...he's safe. I've always thought Greg hero worshipped Sara a bit, but he's already fallen for Nick, so it's all good.

That last cap is paperclip!Greg at his best. But honestly...the more closely I watch (and yes, I'm watching them all over again...just slower this time round.) the more paperclippy Greg feels to me. Just his mannerisms, they ping big time. Which I find is hilarious, since they didn't even when I thought I was paying attention to him. I was, but compared to how I watch Nick...well, I told myself to watch Greg the way I watch Nick (as much as I love Greg, I'm head over heals for Nicky. :adore:) and since I've done that, I've noticed more little paperclip hints. It's there, big time.

Fantastic screen caps, as usual. I think I'll stare at them for a while. :adore:

2. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Hi, Twiz! :)

What can I say? I love Greg in that headdress.... While we've found many moments that scream that Nick is gay (bless him, one day we should make a list, it will be a long list :lol: ) it seems that there aren't as many Greg's paperclip moments but that scene from "Table Stakes" certainly makes it up. His mannierism when he says "Now, it's all woman", made that my gaydar pinged to heaven! :lol:

A great "present", in fact. I'm sure Nick appreciated it. He's an ass man, after all....:devil: Oh, and I need to find that screencap!

It's not you. I've also noticed that lately, the boys look at each other in a really intense and adoring way. The last example was in "Turn, Turn, Turn" when Greg kept staring at Nick after Hayle tried to flirt with Nick (poor thing! :lol:) Greg was like: "He's mine".

"For Gedda":

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Young Man With A Horn". The first time that Nick mentioned Warrick...was with Greg:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stokes4Me made these amazing caps from "Miscarriage of Justice". An image, a glance that speaks a thousand words, don't you think? ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hi there, Seabird!

Great pics again guys!

I so love those looks from For Gedda. can they be any more obvious? Greg also has the cutest swaying little walk, so sexy and so gay. When he's strolling down the hallway, he like sways. Love it!

Today I watched an ep from season 6 called Room Service. About some actor who died in a hotel room. There was a scene with Warrick, Greg and Nick. Greg was in the middle of them. Anyways, they found out the dude accidentally hung himself while sexually pleasuring himself. Of course, Greg knows about what ever it's scientific name is and he says out of the corner of his mouth leaning to Nick that if your not careful it leaves marks. It was like Greg was saying it to Nick because he knew about it personally and he knew Nick knew about it. I had to rewind it and watch a few times.

That was a totally awesome Love ep. Greg comes into the room and tells them he heard they were having probs solving the case and he tells them Ecklie told him and put him on the case. Nick tells him to quit kissing so much of Ecklie's ass. I loved Nick and Warrick teasing Greg when he was back in the lab running dna for Ecklie. They come in talking about him like he's not there lol... He said he wasn't getting over time, he was taking one for the team.

4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

That's why I love Room Service so much, the "accusing" look of Greg, telling Nicky to be more careful next time. :devil::lol:
    Did you notice that, when Nick and Archie were looking at the surveillance footage, Nicky yet again didn't notice the woman having great legs while Archie and I think Warrick were drooling all over the place?

And could someone please tell me what paperclip means? I have my suspicions since it has to do with John Barrowman (you've got to love that man :luvlove:). Was it something he said in Torchwood or in an interview?

Thanks for the photographic evidence, seabird. It's like both of their faces light up when they look at each other. Amazing. I loved that diner scene in For Gedda. :adore:

PS. Welcome to the Fort, CarrCarr! Have a drink and enjoy the boys!

5. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Great caps, ta. :thumbsup:

And yeah, I think they are upping it with the looks, esp now that they're getting scenes together again. :adore:

I'm looking forward to more in the future...really, with only the two of them and Catherine left, they can't ignore Nick/Greg, in whatever form. :vulcan: No more than they could ignore the new people. You hear that, PTB? Just put Nick and Greg on screen together and our boys will do all the work. :thumbsup:

Well, it's from the phrase I use to describe John Barrowman. I don't remember where I'd heard it, but he said something like, 'my teeth are straight, but I'm bent,' and since then I've just said he's bent as a paperclip. :p

But yeah, I :luvlove: him too. :) He's half the reason I love Janto so much. :adore:

6. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

Hmmm very good thought! Maybe that's why Nick wore a turtle neck for a few episodes :shifty: (or it could have been just one I don't remember).

So awhile ago I watched Grave Danger and I noticed a Nick/Greg moment. Cathrine tells the team that she thinks Nick only has a little over an hour to live. Greg is under a clear box swabbing it for something, but when he hears that his head drops. I don't really know if he was just sad like the rest of the team or something more. Please tell me if I'm looking too far into things!

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I remember that moment and don't worry, you're not looking too far into things 'cause feelings between Greg and Nick are totally hidden in the subtext and some interesting symbols (some are obvious like spur in the famous closet scene, or even mentioning Brokeback Mountain in ep Bull). Unluckily in GD weren't too much Love moments and all we can is checking out little things like you mentioned now. It's a very good catch. Of course that the team was sad and afraid about Nick's life but Greg, surely his sufferings were the worst.

8. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

:D I believe it's this, yeah? (Linked because they're pretty large and I don't want to break any pages :) ) I love that, he says so much by saying nothing.

I capped GD when I was going through the season for the episode guide for twins (which I'm done with!! :D Finally, it's been what, a year?) Even if it was platonic, it still showed how close they were, even if Greg's not as close as Warrick was to Nick. I love these two so much for no particular reason, especially in Grave Danger.

And I think it's when they saw the webcam, everyone got a close up except for Greg, if I'm right - you saw him when Catherine had her close up, in the upper left corner here.

There was also the beginning, where Grissom's talking to Greg about how he had a stalker a few years back, and Greg goes "I remember that." (I'm sure that's not exactly what they said, but it's close.) Which isn't an indication of anything other than coworking and being involved in his stalking case.. But.

I loved Greg in GD, Nick, too. The acting was amazing.

Oh, I was going to ask, who wrote last Thursday's episode?

9. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Last Thursday show was written by Tom Mularz.

I've been doing a lot of capping lately and I'm working my way through season 1. I certainly don't know if I truly ship Nick and Greg but I do see why some of you do. So I thought I would share some of those special moments with you fans of the Love.

Greg is clearly telling Warrick to leave he and Nick alone for a few minutes
    I truly do miss the good old days of the eye contact
    both trying to avoid the eye contact
    Nick we know you want more than just the blouse
    and what is Nick really checking out here :devil:

10. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Thank you Jacquie for the awesome treats, the last one is hilarious :lol: ah, Nicky and his not-so-subtle looks :lol:

I don't really think that days of eye contact are gone, a few posts up seabird kindly provided us with caps from recent episodes and there was a lot of very intense eye contact :D actually, IMO if they won't be sitting together next time, the person between them may feel very uncomfortable :lol:

11. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Thanks for those great screencaps, Jacquie! :thumbsup: Yeah, we KNOW what is really checking there.....;)
    Yes, its a very good catch. In "Grave Danger", you can tell that Greg is really in shock. Tarantino is well known for often hiding a homoerotic subtext in their movies; do you remember the relationship between Mr White and Mr Pink in "Reservoir Dogs"? ;) Someone made an icon whit Nick as Mr White and Greg as Mr Pink. I wish I could find it...Tarantino has also a very interesting theory about the homoerotic subtext in movies like "Top Gun". Didn't Nick say that he has a 'Tom Cruise thing" going on? :guffaw:

You mean something like this, right? ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or this....:adore:

[​IMG]

12. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

I wish we’d seen more of Greg’s reaction in GD but I guess TPTB didn’t want to be too obvious :lol:
    Greg was really hurting and I’m sure our imagination filled in what happened between the two of them after Nick was rescued :)

That’s exactly what I meant,thx for the pics! Seriously, Ray and Riley must be feeling like a third wheel in these scenes :lol:

13. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Very true! The look on Nick's face in the last screencap is...I really can't find the words...He's adoring Greg in that pic! I wish we could see Greg's face too.

Do you remember this scene from "And Then There Were None"? Nick was leaning more and more into Greg's personal space (I don't blame him :devil:). In this scene we learn that Greg used to read Sand and Surf......until Nick told him to read Car and Drive. And it's sure that Greg listened him; since then, Greg seemed fascinated by cars ;)

Nick can't help himself....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fascinated by a car in "After The Show" ;)...

[​IMG]

It's after seeing moments like this when David Rambo's quote (my signature) makes more sense than ever.

14. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Great caps Jacquie, thanks! And speaking of that...first chance he gets, Greg glances over at his Nicky:

So cute1 Standing so close together and looking the same direction
    [​IMG]

And then Grissom leaves and Greg's eyes goes....:devil:
    [​IMG]

Oh that is so true seabird (and thanks for these telling caps!), about Nicky leaning on Greg's personal space. Nick doesn't do that much with Warrick, his best friend, (or anyone else for that matter!) almost only when he is angry with him...

And that cap from Miscarriage of justice, with Nick looking so adroingly at Greg, :adore:! The look in Nick's eyes says it all really, how proud he is of Greg and how much love he has for him:)

And great catch about Greg's sudden interest of cars! I guess Greg has gotten Nick more interested in hairproducts and liquid latex and such :lol:!

15. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I haven't watched the episode yet. Are there any Nick/Greg scenes?

You're right. Nick NEVER went into Warrick's personal space (although they were like brothers) in the same way he does with Greg. Nick's relationship with Greg is something..... totally different.;)

I've found this great Nick/Greg scene from "Crash and Burn". The little hints are SO TELLING!

Nick and Grissom enter the lab and Grissom turns off Greg's music:

[​IMG]

Nick asks Greg what exactly he's been doing all day. Jealous Nicky?

[​IMG]

Nick and Greg keep staring at each other. This time Grissom is the third wheel :lol:

[​IMG]

As they're leaving the lab, Nick turns Greg's music back on in a very sweet gesture:

[​IMG]

And he's rewarded with Greg's smile....:adore::adore:

[​IMG]

And here are some rec fics for you:

Serenity: "Hipothetically"

Geekwriter143: "Autre Ne Veil", "Absolutely Zero"

Girlnorth: "The Intrincacies of Grief"

carolinecrane. "Fetish Series":devil:

rurountime: "Sea Of Vegas"

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.