Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well after seeing the spoiler pics on Mascara, it still does look like Ray is everywhere in the episode.

2. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Basically every promo pic and every spoiler points in that direction...I need a vacation from Ray.Honestly! It is what it is...big episode...big star....rest of the secondary actors take the backseat and see how the movie pros do it...in my opinion that is how I see it...and it makes me sad.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well, I do like Ray very much and in some ways more than Grissom because of his gentleness.

But I agree with you, it feels very unfair that TPTB had no faith in the remaining cast to carry the show and to promote George and Marg to lead characters. What was wrong with starring Marg H. and then George Eads and then having LF as special guest star?

4. alynch

alynch Dead on Arrival

The only things those pics say with any certainty is that Ray has at least three scenes in the episode. Will he be the primary focus of the episode? Yeah probably. But he's the lead character on the show, so it kind of makes sense for extra emphasis to be put on him.

5. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I really REALLY hope that it's not all about Ray. He is one of my favorite characters, but as others have said, he's only been here for ten episodes. The others have been here since the beginning. I'd like to think that TPTB have more sense than that, but who knows. I guess we'll have to wait to see the promo.

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I may be in the minority here, but I totally agree with you. They are just seven pictures from three scenes. And given the fact that he's the leading male, it's only natural that he gets more screentime no matter he's a newbie or not. That's not a priority. It's a responsibility. And tbh I think people are being a little too hard on Ray. The screentime he's gotten so far is still less than what Grissom got in the first 10 episodes. Also, even though he has more time onscreen, he appears to work quite well with the rest of the team.

As for Marg, I know she was having a hard time in real life back in fall/winter so I'm not surprised that she only has had limited scenes so far. It seems that Turn, Turn, Turn was filmed in January so I hope she'll get to "catch up" now.

7. Nicksfriend

Evidently I'm having a problem...don't judge me.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  8. Nicksfriend

And coupled with the fact(he said it himself)that he had never watched the show prior to getting hired...now he is the star getting a lot of screen time. Tptb should really honor their fans and make it about those who have given endless hours to making this show,who have dedicated their time, patience and their tireless efforts. The people who George recently described in a beautiful way, it was like having lightening in a bottle,that strong of a chemistry should never be ignored,especially by the writers,regardless of who the leading man is...I am just saying!

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh I agree, but with his back problems, he might be limited to what he does. He's in a lot of pain right now and is going to need surgery soon. Poor George.:(

Agree about Marg, she's had a bit of rollercoaster ride personally. So hopefully she'll be in more scenes often.

10. Nicksfriend

Okay someone posted about episode 22(The Gone Dead Train) so I went to the spoiler place and almost had an aneurysm laughing so hard when I read that Nick and Langston go to a tattoo parlor but the man thinks they are a couple and want matching tattooes...Poor Nicky... that's twice.(Baby King):lol:

But on a sad note... Catherine gets attacked by a woman with rabies, not just attacked but viciously attacked.

And on the promotional pics for Mascara,there are actually seven ...all of Langston.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Sounds like Good Cath!Drama to me. Their spoilers have been proven untrue, though, so I guess I'll wait for the official press release and see what it says. But even the press releases can lead people to the wrong way, too. :lol:

I thought it was established that they were seven pics from three scenes?

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If this is a real spoiler, it kind of pisses me off because this'll be the second time they basically rewrote a Grissom scene and put Ray in his place (the thing in Miscarriage of Justice/Mea Culpa). Do tptb want us to start resenting Ray or what? I like his character, but this is grating on my nerves.

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

They didn't do anything special for Ch-Ch-Change-100th episode. They don't do anything special for Mascara for 200th episode. I'm sure we will see the whole cast on the show, just because you saw the picture, doesn't mean they won't be on the show. How many time we don't see Greg's picture for a long time.

14. Nicksfriend

Too many.

I have found that the [Site Name Removed] spoilers are fairly accurate,I went back and they are pretty much dead on. We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
  15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Just for future reference
    Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.