Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Axel:
    The same happens to me. I spend most of the time thinking "okay, it's not them. It can't be any of them." And then, a big fat "but what if...?" hits me. Mac is safe, I am certain, but Stella? I knock on wood.
    Awwwww... Stella + baby = love! Which episode was that. I vaguely remember the plot, but not the title or the season/number. I haven't re-watched it yet, but I definitely have to.

Tex, I would have appreciated Stella hugging him as well. She's always showing affection to those whom she deeply cares about, what's wrong with a hug and a peck on the cheek? Anyway, her going to the concert I guess was more meaningful and subtle, yet I wonder the same: what happened afterwards?

Asprine:
    ...breed!:guffaw:

*huggles her* You're going away, honey?

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Debbie, I've read your chapter... it's a little bare bones though. There's not much action or description and there's only so much I can edit. Anyways, is it okay if I add little things here and there? I'll probably have it done by the end of the week, just 'cause I'm a little occupied with classes. Wish me luck!

I think you just sent gio to the gutter... and me for that matter. Damn OCD, I want fic dammit! I don't think anyone's written about that though. *thinks it over* Maybe someone should 'cause so far, there's hardly any M rated SMACK fiction. I'm sure people on the thread have ideas...

'Cause Mac didn't get around to doing it... *pokes TPTB* That and the drama needs to finish before the idea of SMACK babies becomes a reality *eyes all the nits*. Until then, all they can do is practice...

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hello:D
    Where is everybody?
    He's looking at ''the computer screen'':lol:
    *cough* best friends make better lovers...Now if i wasn't in the gutter already im going there now:lol: *goes down in to the gutter appartment*
    How did i miss that?:lol: soaking wet, both of them, need to get warm so they don't cath a cold:devil: *get's comfy down in the gutter* i have ideas about M rated stories:lol:
    Everything alright Asprine?? *gives a biig bear hug*

4. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

Hey girls! I just wanted to say hello. I'm fine! canada is great! I love it!
    Maybe the tv room in the hostel tomorrow is free so i can enjoy csi ny, cause last week I couldn't make it! Can you imagine not having mac and stella around you, not even speak about them;)
    I was so used to watch all the older sweet moments in the last seasons on DVD. I miss that a little bit...

I love the pics from the last episode (you've posted lilou)! these views they share are unbelievable! Can't wait to see all of that!
    I just tried to get a quick look at the last pages, seems that there are a few new spoilers - well I don't know what to think about them yet, everything looks a bit confusing for me right now!
    but I love the first sentence from mac in the promo for the next eppy! I wished Mac would speak to stella in that kind of serious touched voice! Of course with the right message for her:drool:
    so my internet time is up in a few minutes. Hope to be back soon!
    Take care!

5. lilou

lilou Rookie

Well the story is nothing to do with greek man and I think it'll be really stupid that stella had big deal during all season with a guy who threatening her and that she will kill by another man.

I don't think the writer want to kill Stella if Melina kanakaredes doesn't want to leave and she just begin to write the episode 24. She seems really happy about that. Why left a show when she just begin to do something more. Well I'm not sure all show will accept she write for it.

But like you I say "I really don't believe is Mac or Stella" but sometimes I tell me "what if"....

6. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

giovinazzo<3:
    *cough* best friends make better lovers...Now if i wasn't in the gutter already im going there now:lol: *goes down in to the gutter appartment*

I'm right there with you. As far as best friends making better lovers, look at Calleigh and Eric on Miami. Smack will become canon, I'm determined to believe that.

I think after whoever it is that dies in the finale, Mac and Stella will fall into each others arms, consoling the other and we'll get some hot yummy Smacked love at the end, and a small wtf? scene just before credits roll. Could totally see the expressions on their faces, the awkwardness of waking up in each others arms and a panicked 'what the hell did we just do? ruin a perfect friendship with sex'? on their faces.

7. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Gio, the rest aren't here because they're saving their daily message quota for tomorrow. I hope we have something to celebrate with that bouquet of flowers changing hands. I dislike weddings, I am that weird. I don't like them on or off screen, but with Smacked I'd make and exception if only TPTB got them together at once. How do you think their wedding would be? I guess it would be something small, intimate, only with the people from the lab and maybe a couple of friends, but nothing else.

Jimenez, I'd love to hear Mac purr in Stella's ear too! However, I think he'd say other things, probably less corny and maybe weirder. He's a scientist and he's not good at expressing his feelings. He'd probably come up with something strange but über-cute to make Stella puzzled and melt :drool:

lilou, I feel exactly the same. I can't wait until the season finale and just in case, I'll go sharpen my knives so that they're ready.

Oh, girls! Debbie is really low Smacked-wise. If you don't believe me, check this out. We need to do something to cheer her up.

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You're in Canada? *hugs* Welcome... are you anywhere near Toronto?

*tackles and gives big squeeze* Let me know if you need any more...

You hit the nail right on the head gio... and why haven't TPTB figured that one out yet? *pokes* Besides, I doubt Gary and Melina would object so what's stopping you? *stops to think* On second thought, get rid of the nits and close the Diakos case and we should be good to go.

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family!~ I'm done my school work so I thought I'd drop by amd leave a quick hello!

Jimenez, where in Canada are you? Near Ottawa possibly? ;)

I'm hoping tonight will be good :adore: Only...11 hours and 10 minutes to go here :lol: Okay, I'm just a bit excited.

If you haven't noticed by my location, I'm going spoiler-free. The spoiler about the finale has driven me to this :( But I'm going to write doubly as much about the stuff not in spoilers.

Pleni, the baby picture is from 1x21 On The Job. I think I'll be watching that when I get home today :adore:

Keep believing guys!

Axel <3

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hi guys, sorry I've been MIA the past few days, just been really busy. Hope you're all well. :D

Oh, I love the idea of Mac and Stella getting together at the end of the season... That would be cute. :adore: I think that it's going to take something really dramatic for them to come to realise how they really feel about one and other, I mean, they've been through so much already together, and each time the get closer, so I think that it's going to take something really dramatic for them to get together for real... Just my 2 cents...

Hope you're all well. :D *Hugs*

11. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay, ya know how Dancing with the stars (USA) started Monday? Okay, well half of the dances were waltz while the others were Cha-cha. The Cha-cha was hot and the waltz was of course romantic. Each time someone came on, I just saw Mac and Stella dancing around the room. The hardest part though was seeing Mac in rhinestones.:p;):lol:

Stella in that little black dress + Mac in a tux + waltzing to Becky Taylor = :adore::adore::adore::luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hello, Smacked family!

I haven't been here for quite a while, that pesky RL getting in the way. Have been quite busy at work these last couple of weeks, plus all my favourite shows are back on tv, so I haven't had as much time to surf the net, plus I am trying to cut down my Internet time a little and do other stuff, reading etc. Also, I like to wait till new eps have aired in America so I can find out about any Smacked-ness in them.

But here I am.

I would love Mac and Stella to get together at the end of the season. In reality, I doubt we'll get a kiss this soon, so what I'd love is for all this OOCness and distance between them to end. Yes, real couples do go through tough periods and act OOC and distant, but real couples, romantic or not, also make up. Sometimes going through a tough period can make a relationship even stronger. This will happen with Mac and Stella.
    Tragedy can bring people closer too, and we have seen it do so several times with Mac and Stella. I don't think it will be either of them who dies in the finale, so the tragedy of whoever it is's death will bring them closer.
    I also read in the spoiler thread that
    will be Mac-and-Stella heavy, and even if they mean in the individual sense (Mac finding something out about his father, Stella and Diakos) hopefully we will see them confiding in each other about their problems.

Mac and Stella with kids would be beyond cute, I love the idea of Mac carrying around his little girl, I agree she would look a lot like Stella (Stella's hair and skin colour) but would have Mac's eyes. I'd love to see Mac with a son too though, he'd have Mac's eyes but again Stella's hair and skin colour, and Mac would buy him a little Marines t-shirt or something to wear.
    They both look great with kids though and even if we don't get to see them with their own, hopefully we will get to see them with the DLBaby when it comes. Uncle Mac and Aunt Stella, awwwww. I can see Stella holding the DLBaby and Mac looking at her with a soft look in his eyes. We know they both want a family, from the way they interact with kids. It's never been expressly stated on the show, but you just have to watch Stella in On the Job or The Box, and Mac in Consequences (when Reed asks him if he and Stella had kids), any episode with Reed, and Necrophilia Americana to see they both want kids/a family.

Axel, you're amazing to stay spoiler-free. I understand totally why you want to - they can be so depressing/frustrating. I have tried a few times, but I have no willpower,:lol:. Thanks for the gorgeus pics, :lol: at where Mac's looking in that second pic. They're so cute when they do that checking-each-other-out-thing, Stella did it to Mac in Down the Rabbit Hole, and that flirting thing she did was not for Don Juan the internet guy, it was for Mac.

I do love how comfortable and natural and real Mac and Stella's relationship is, and I think it's a relationship you can enjoy whether you're Smacked or not, it works on so many different levels, it's deep and complex just like the two characters themselves.

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hey family! Hope you are all keeping well.

I liked tonight's episode. Mac & Stella in all their glory.

I love it when they work together, they get each other. Even all of the math stuff, and that confuses the hell out of me. Flack asking them if they are going to speak Chinese, I guess they do have their own language. :lol:
    Mac talking about Claire and not getting the chance to have children made me sad. :( So marry Stella already, have kids with her, I am sure that your late wife would approve, the rest of us do.
    Stella was holding the bouquet and standing next to Mac. Perfection...I want that screencap.

I am going to have to rewatch tomorrow because my daughters father called right before it was going to end. :scream: Doesn't he know not to bother me, I guess I forgot to tell him. :lol:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

hey you Family! finally i came back here from my Dark Mood Status :D

Welcome JLO to the Crazy Family...errrr..I mean the Smacked Family Thread. Post a lot and have fun. We don't bite (well...you never know:lol: )

I'm Deb, the one with explosive temper. Get a bomb squad if you want to treat me or talk about Smacked and i'll melt as hot honey:lol:

G---> i am so happy to have you back!:thumbsup:

well, ladies, i love y'all. I have got good Smacked surprises but it will have to wait (I can't give them all away that easy:lol:)

Tex--> i'm happy you have enjoyed tonight's episode. I' ll wait to watch it. Hopefully tomorrow. Awwwwwwwwwwww

Claire.Claire.Claire.Claire.Claire.Claire.Claire.
    Claire.Claire.Claire.Claire.Claire.Claire.Claire
    Claire.Claire.Claire.Claire.Claire.Claire.Claire:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I love any single reference to Claire. But i would like to know her more. How their marriage was. If she was as happy as Mac was

C'mon Mac. DARN IT! You already have another determined woman !:alienblush::alienblush::alienblush: Her name starts with "S" and end with "ella":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (No, she is not Sella Ward:lol::lol:

Want good times? Here is a nice memory:drool:

This is dedicated to the European Smacked Twins, to Pleni who is such a funny gal, to Tex, G, Heather, Steph MT and Axel, Vave, Linda, Laura and to my beloved Asian Smacked Twins who are so special to my heart

[​IMG]

Many Hugs Debbs:bolian:

ps: Tex, you avvie makes me MELT. Hopefully someday we will have the same with Mac and Stella :D

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  15. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

You know, I remember watching "Right Next Door" and how Stella was forced to move after the fire in her apartment and I thuoght up of what should've happened, unless it wasn't shown.

Mac hears someone knocking on his door, goes up to see who it is and after seeing Stella with a suitcase, opens the door welcoming her over to his apartment, setting up a bed that is folded from his living room couch.

After having a meal at a restaurant, Stella goes to bed on the couch bed that folds out and Mac goes to bed in his bedroom........

....the next morning.....

Mac wakes up, the rising sun shining through the window blinds, he had the day off, and he finds Stella actually snuggled up in the bed with him, apparantly she moved to his bed without waking him up. Mac is..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.