Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Yeah that's what happens to me I prefer Miami and I don't like LV just because it's dark, I like Miami because it's so bright and yeah you can see all the details.

I agree with delkolover I really don't think I thinks Calleigh is cheating on him, he trusts her, I'm sure he knows she wouldn't do that! I can't to see it anyway!:)

And the bathroom scene, well that's just going to be so hot :drool: definitely if we see Eric shirtless,we have to see him shirtless unless he's weird and shaves with his t-shirt on! I'm sure Calleigh would make him take his shirt off anyways!:)

2. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

It's definetly slower here! :) Anyway, I have a question. :thumbsup:

What exactly does Calleigh mean, when she says "You protected me, I'll protect you." I mean, what is she referring to? Maybe the time she was kidnapped, or when she was at the hospital? I don't know..:)

As for the hiphugger moments for the future, I really hope we can se some glances, holding hands, maybe even kiss(es)? At least I hope we'll se some signs that they are together:)

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hello everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I haven't posted since Friday, so here are my two cents on upcoming episodes.

Thanks for the pics delkolover, Calleigh looks great. :thumbsup:

I have to wonder how they are going to spin the promo for 7.19. I am almost certain that they will show Ryan asking Eric who that guy with Calleigh is. Eric knows that Calleigh wouldn't cheat on him, but as many others have said, this is new territory for the both of them. I can see where Eric would be upset that his girlfriend has some other guys number in her phone. Calleigh will probably reassure Eric that he is the only man she wants to be with.

As far as 7.20 goes, I am almost certain that Eric is going to be shirtless. :devil: I mean really, what man shaves with a shirt on? If you listened to Emily's interview she said she saw Adam without his shirt on so that's gotta be promising for us, right. :lol:

4. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I wondered about that too. I too thought about her kidnapping and hospital time. Other than that I can't think of anything.

I hope that if there are any good scenes this Monday that someone posts it on YT because I might not be able to watch. :(

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think she was referring to him protecting her at the end of All In and her time in the hospital after 714.

I personally think she has done more protecting of him than he has of her....but I think it is possible that she wasn't referring to "physical" protection. Just more of a "being there for you" type of protection.

That is what I got out of it anyway ;)

6. loveec

loveec Guest

I am a new member but I have come to this site almost everyday since the begging of season 7 and read every single post. I love EC since season 1 and I figured there is no way I can not become a memeber and express how happy I am that EC has finally taken that step....yay big time. How sweet and caring was that scene... I know I am late but...damn damn...they are just too loving and caring for words.

Two scenes I think people have not mentioned is how Eric looks down and does not face her when he says "no due process for illegal immigrants" you know he feels embarassed he did not share that with her and
    * right after he says "that sounds good" after she offers to make him dinne, the way she looks at him before she kisses him says it all on her end. That scene is worth the watch over and over!!!

Before I leave I want to thank delkolover because you have brough a lot of excitement to my days with your scoops and sneak pics...am sure there are a lof of non-members that just tune to this site to read (like myself prior to today) that appreciate it very much!!!!

Sorry I went on and one.....

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Nice question ;)

My guess is that she thought both physical (her kidnapping and the fact that Eric was the one who was with her when she started chocking) and emotional (all the times he stood by her, those guys almost running her over, Hagen killing himself, etc.) protection. I agree with Delkolover, though, that she protected him more, at least emotionally. We'll see what's gonna happen in the future. I'd really like to see her defend their relationship, it would be cute.

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

^You took the words out of my mouth! I knew from the time I saw it. Calleigh just wants him to know that she has his back as much as he has hers. And knowing her, she treat him like a king, because he deserves it after being in prison and all the bad stuff and because she loves him.

So as for a foreshadowing, yeah, one will protect the other and make sure they're okay. I think the writers are holding off on EC drama (as in problems) for a while cause the two have had their torubles already this season. They'll move onto other characters.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I think the rest of the season as far as these two are concerned will be primarly lighthearted scenes maybe one or two heavier scenes where they struggle to separate work from personal....but I think the real drama (ie Stelter and being outed) will be reserved for next season.

If this season's finale is a cliffhanger then maybe something then but I think we will be in the "getting to know you" and "honeymoon" stages for the remainder of the season. Which is fine with me...I like seeing this side of them. Although, and I told Corey this I would love to see more "sexy" stuff with these two. So hopefully we will get something even better than the scene in 720 ;)

10. anamarya

anamarya Witness

well, everything you said (i didn't quoted because that would've make the post long as a fasting day) makes a lot of sense. even if he didn't actually fiscally protected her (except for the smoking think,but that was reacting to something dangerous not protecting her from something dangerous.on the long run, YES, Eric had her back but managed usually with the aftermath of the dangerous and painful situations (Hagen, the "drive-in",the kidnapping, the explosion, etc). and yes,she had his back also a lot of times including in a couple of situations when by covering for him she put her carrier on the line,but again it wasn't something in the lines of actually protecting, it was more shielding from the bosses (not necessarily H).
    this is why i thing that if she said "protected"(i'm still dreaming that she said it like in my signature so don't mind me....:devil:) i'm incliened to belive that she ment that he protected her by not telling her about Sharova, the birth certificate, because folowing his line of thinking when she found out about the whole mess she became a target herself so by keeping the secret he protected her.

don't know if it makes sense

11. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Thank you all for answering my questions.

I will start by saying:

As I come from a very different tvculture - not overly ad- depended - I had to ask.

I think, we all - not matter age - watch the show for the tvists and turns of the crimesolvning. But as Adam Rod. said in an interview: "people like to see people in love." Any feel - moments could open up for a more sinistercrimesolving and that would be ok by me.

And -storytelling one on one- characters need identification trades for the viewer or reader to commit to the story. So I was fearfull as the longterm actors were leaving shows aka CSILV, that castmembers targeted me was going, going gone.

Well back to fun - lighter side of life.

Have the actors signed contracs for next couple of seasons or ...? I certainly hope so...

12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I was thinking what she could mean about him protected her and I guess you're right guys. I guess she was thinking about all the time when he just was for her. Everytime she was in any kind of trouble he was always there ready to help her if she wanted. And I agree that she helped him a lot too, so now when they are together she'll do everything she can to protect him from any danger.:)

I hope the cliffhanger won't involve Eric and Calleigh, they had enough drama in their lives latley, so I want to see them happy for a while. They deserve to enjoy their freshly discovered happines;).

And oh I so completly agree with you Delkolover, I'd love to see some more sexy scenes with the two of them. I guess after so long waiting we definitely deserve an award for being so patient.:lol:
    And some hot action between those two would be ok.:devil:

13. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

I agree with the rest... The first CSI I saw was New York and I thought ooh this is good.. then I saw Vegas and I was like wow new york looked old..I mean the lighting and stuff..then when I saw Miami, I preferred it better than both because of the outcome of every scene..it looked very refreshed.. Although some of my friends like Vegas better because of the cases.. But to me they all have good cases.. :) and I don't think they would use a relationship to make a show more popular..I mean honestly, I think almost every show on tv has atleast a romance fling :eek: I think it would be a bit boring if there was no romance..well that's just me :guffaw:

Monica1604: Noooo no cliffhangers please.. they deserve a chance of a happy ending this season~ :]

14. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

I agree with delkolover and monica1604 too, more sexy scenes between them would be very much appreciated :lol:

He protected her by being there for her. Thinking back on all the important things that happened in both their lives. THey were always there for each other. Hagen killing himself-> Eric was the one there. Her chocking, he was there. SYG, he was there to comfort her... I could go on
    And the other way around. Calleigh was there when Eric heard the news about his sisters death. When he lost his badge, she was there. Then somewhere in season 1 I think, there's a latin girl missing and she's there asking him if he's alright...it goes on throughout the seasons.

I'm hoping too that the cliffhanger doesn't involve them. They had their share of drama but of course with the "hit" on Eric's live, it could just as well be about them but never the less, they deserve some happytime

15. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hey everyone! I see a lot of us have the same avatar :) Isnt just the most sweetest pic?? :adore:

So, its finally Monday and new episode is tonight. BTW I am loving March for giving us all these new episodes.

Just still hoping for a gesture that lets us know they are together. Maybe Horatio or someone else on the team will catch on tonight...

As for 7.19...

I really dont think Eric should be jealous. He has her now and Calleigh is not an easy one to be had. I think she's given up on fighting the love between them and wouldnt jeopardize that. Eric has turned his whole life around and waited so long for his perfect woman so I could see where he would be a little insecure of losing her. I mean, she is a knockout and he probably will have to fight them off Calleigh. In the same return, she will probably have to deal with some pawing women on her man. This is new to them both and have FINALLY, after 7 years, decided to run with it. I just hope they overcome it all and there's just nothing else but smooth sailing now (but not every relationship is easy, especially in CSI land).

I think that if Stetler comes into play, it may be at the season finale and one of them may have to be asked to move to nights or be fired. (Ugh, that guy still gets under my skin :angryrazz:) Im sure Calleigh will give him hell as usual and Eric will just want to knock one of his teeth out, lol. That may be the ending. If not, I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing Stetler bright and early next season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.