The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

To one of my dearest friends:

I really do know that your heart is in the right place but really c'mon. Must you give me another reminder of how single I am. I know that you want all of us there to celebrate with you and your husband at your new house. But to put that you should bring your significant other to the party knowing damn well that I am not seeing anyone right now kinda hurts. It makes me feel left out and reminds me of how alone I am. Oh and please stop bringing T up every time I go to see you. Its been almost 2 years since he left and I have finally come to terms with it. Please stop bringing his memories up whenever I see you.

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

G: Why do you take an entire paragraph and use vague wording for a MIDTERM question, when you could have taken 2 sentences and simplified it, and not caused me all of this immense frustration? I mean, I get sick of emailing you and asking for an explanation about as much as I'm sure you're sick of getting them...You are a professional, yes, I understand this, but you DON'T have to word things so confusingly (is that a word?) and vaguely...You can be CLEAR you know, it's ok...we won't doubt your professionalism.

A&A: I really wish you understood how lucky you are that you don't have to do ANYTHING but go to school and gossip with your little friends, and NOT work to help pay this family's bills, AND your own. Grow up and do more stuff. Seriously, I did more at TWO years old than you do now. Please...quit with the effing gangster show and grow the hell up. And quit with the effing gossip bullcrap...you're not amusing.

Michael: Thanks for the "Super Trooper" song...it cheers me up. You're a great best friend.

S: We need to get drinks again soon...I'm gonna work up to three Hurricanes and oh won't that be FUN!? :p

All of my CSI buddies on TalkCSI & elsewhere: Thanks for being so great to me- ya'll are amazing :)

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To the economy!

Will you hurry up and get better already. We need jobs and we have families to support for crying out loud! I'm getting tired of you feeling so down and out all the time.

What's your problem? Are you depressed? Take a stimulus and get on the road to recovery already.

We can't sit around and wait all day to get better. Some of us need jobs and some of us are in jobs that we have to get out of or we will wind up losing our minds!

So get on track and get better.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To the boys I sat infront of at the mass: You ignorant assholes! We were talking about donating to charities and you kept saying how you don't give a shit because it's not your problem, and how you aren't donating. Then you made fun of every speaker that went up, saying their voice was too low or they were a hunchback. The entire mass you wouldn't shut up and I couldn't hear what was being said. You also wouldn't stop touching/kicking my chair. What is this, grade 3? I'm so glad I have nothing to do with you guys. The boys I'm friends with in our grade are SO much more mature than you. I thought THEY were immature, but I stand corrected. "Nobody guys" > "Jock guys". I told my friend what you guys were saying and even he said you're douchebags.

To C___: THANK YOU for agreeing with me about those guys. I was hoping you would. Also, you're dumb. You say you "forgot" we were supposed to do something last weekend and how you were stuck at home Saturday night babysitting, but that I should have come over then... Uh okay, I would have been happy to help you babysit. Your sisters and brother are awesome, except you never called me! Jeez. And yes, I'll tutor you in chemistry but I don't see the point. You'll try for a few days after I explain stuff but then you'll just get lazy. Unless we walk home together everyday and do it together. Haha, you won't do it unless I'm there telling you to do it. You're so smart but you don't even try. :rolleyes: And finally, I want to see you in battle of the bands so badly! But I don't know if my friends are going and I don't want to just stand there by myself.

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh my gosh...how much can one person be expected to do at one time?! Set the vault timer watch the newbie talk to the ROM look through the box open the vault oops no it won't open set the timer again get more money out put a hold on did it wrong audit the checks don't forget the gift cards I need a cash advance did you greet the customer and try to sell them something and the phone is ringing better get it why is this like this you know you're responsible for everything everyone does here don't you oh look here comes Brinks let him in the vault if the timer was set right and be sure to sign all fifteen hundred papers for the audit and good grief no you can't leave yet you have to go across the street and open the key box for them and have a good night we'll see you again in 15 hours to start this all over again! :rolleyes:

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

OMG, I'm so sick of this place and the lack of communication. I find out al couple of weeks ago that the other book wants to do regular liner ads. :rolleyes:

And is it completely tested, well NO, cause that would make sense. I've never used the program, but please show me it less than week before I actually have to put it together.

No ad entered so couldn't test it and the program keeps crashing! :scream: I have 3 1/2 hours to get this out and now I have to wait for the programmer. He'll fix it, I know he will :), but I swear next time get on the ball and get this crap tested and make sure the people running the show know that we can't just start doing this less than a week before it goes live.

For crying out loud, if you're deciding to do something it would be NICE if you told EVERYONE who is going to be working on the project, about the project. I'm sick and tired of the no communication and getting: "we're going to start doing this and, oh, we need in 5 minutes" crap.

I'm still at work with no end in sight and I want to go home.

I'm with Mfcsi, economy you really need to get better, because I really need to get out of this place and fast.

Yup, I think I'm going to go back school, so I can get out of here.

However, I am, thankful, I have a job, don't get me wrong, but things need to change around here. Yeah, like that's ever going to happen. :rolleyes: Now when you have people in charge, who have NO IDEA how to do anything! :scream::scream::scream:

7. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

To My Ex-hub,
    Yes, I knew that our oldest scored better than 99% of the country on the Math part of his Pre-ACT test. Why? Because I talk to him. I am interested in what my kids do and take an active part of their lives. You, on the other hand, don't. When they are grown (which will be sooner than you think) and they don't want anything to do with you, you will have no one to blame but yourself.
    So grow up and stop being so self centered before you loose your kid's respect (which you are well on the way to doing already) altogether.

8. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

In the last couple of months, I think it was October when it all began, I really started to hate my job. A job that I was really happy about and loved to bits every single thing that I had to do. Now? Well, now it's not the same. I hate it so much now, with a passion that I never thought that I can be capable of. You are literally sucking the life and the energy out of me. Listening skills? None. You have none. You ask something but you don't wait for an answer. You just talk in the same time as me, and don't seem to concentrate enough, and that is why you misunderstood, and that is why a big damn scandal was started and I was reduced to a little tiny winy bacteria, although I did my job right, and moreover fixed huge mistakes that other people did, that could have cost us losing almost half of the process. Guess what, I don't need your damn apologies and I don't give a furry rat's ass about your "apology wine bottle". You can take it back and choke on it. Oh, and D man, just for the record, stop asking me when you failed to keep your promise, because I am having trouble to think about an instance where you actually kept it. Your word means zero to me, and I would much appreciate if you would stop addressing me.

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Dear random driver: Er... just so you know, you almost ran a couple of kids over today. And it's not like they didn't look before they crossed, they were halfway across the parking lot before you decided to drive full speed into the drive-thru because you thought you could pass in time. I swear your back wheel just missed the first kids foot. I think you deserve the middle finger they gave you. ;)

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Guh! Drivers! Just what I came here to rant about.

Dear Bobcat driver: I really could care less if you're clearing snow because if we had hit you, someone would be clearing you off the road with a shovel. Seriously. We were just returning our leased truck too when you decided to back up into the street...without looking. Thanks for the heart attack though.

Dear semi-driver: Those white painted lines on the road, believe it or not, actually mean something. I don't know what the heck you were doing in the cabin and I don't claim to be perfect on the road but at least I look at it most of the time.

Dear train: Way to park right in the middle of the city for 30 minutes and back up traffic for 3 miles. It's not really your fault because you didn't design where the railroad tracks would go :)rolleyes:) but you only come out during the busiest time of the day and well, that's frustrating.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  11. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

To "C":

Why do you think there's nothing wrong with ruining your life? You dropped out of school, do nothing all day, and then you put horrible things into your body, and expect everyone to be okay with it. Well, sorry, but I'm not. And to top it all off, when I confront you about it, you accuse me of trying to "control" you!? And say that I'm "sickening!?" Well, you're the one who's sickening, and you've hurt me one too many times. So, when you finally realize that you were the one that was wrong, and that all I was doing was caring about someone who's been my close friend for 3 years, and you decide to apologize - I don't even know if I'll accept it. Everyone deserves a second chance, and you blew it. Bye.

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Why can't people just agree to disagree? If someone doesn't like something, someone says, just move on..

I'm tired of intense people and people with intense personalties. Just chill, there's worst things in this world then worrying about who says what to whom.

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To C___: I'm so glad your mom made it through the surgery. I wish I knew she was having it that exact day. I only knew it was at the end of the month. I feel like it's my fault you started crying in class, though. Because it was 8am and I mentioned how I went to bed really early, about 8:45pm, the night before. And then you just gave me this weak smile so I went to put my bag at the back of the class and you asked to go to the washroom. You never came back but the guidance lady came and took your bag and I was soo confused! But then I saw you in the library during 3rd period and you explained how you realized the time and just lost it because that's when your mom was going into surgery. I felt so bad! I can't even picture you crying. I could barely sleep that night because I was so worried. I can't even imagine how you felt, but I'm so so glad she's okay. And second place at battle of the bands is awesome. :D I'm proud of you for being so strong. You came to school the day after and played even though you said you were still rattled. I told you your mom would make it because she's strong, and apparently so are you. :)

14. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To my best friend:

Once a cheater always a cheater, you know that. I've told you a million times. I mean he's going to cheat on you as soon as he can. PLEASE don't let him get to you :(

To my teachers:

Stop giving me so much darn work! I'm going nuts!

To my boss:

I hate you, You're a jerk. I can't handle it, and I'm putting in my two weeks notice, tomorrow.

15. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

To S___: What the f! You are such a player! You moan and whinge that you have no money and you're so poor then you make up this ridiculous story that you are a victim of fraud and people have been taking the money out of your account! I was stupid enough to believe you and lend you near enough £60 then your "girlfriend" tells my friend that you both went to the bank the other day and found out that actually you are just a jerk and spent all your money yourself. You didn't come to me and apologize though did you. No. You just went on making me feel guilty that you would have to contribute to your bday gift that was ridiculously expensive because you had no money. Like it's my flippin fault. Next thing your acting all charming and expecting me to let it slide well I dnt think so and if you dnt pay up consider me a friend lost.

To self: Why are you so generous?! People keep taking advantage of you and you can't see it. It's not your fault people are horrible and only out for themselves but that's life and you need to realise this :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.