Episode 7x17 - 'Divorce Party' *** CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Mar 7, 2009.

1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

(Futon Critic)

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, March 09, 2009
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#717) "Divorce Party"

THE CSIs MAKE A SHOCKING DISCOVERY ABOUT THEIR MURDER VICTIM, WHILE HORATIO TRIES TO SAVE HIS SON FROM JULIA'S ERRATIC BEHAVIOR, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MARCH 9

Elizabeth Berkley ("The L Word") Returns as Julia Winston

"Divorce Party" - The CSIs make a shocking discovery about their murder victim, while Horatio tries to save his son from Julia's erratic behavior, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, March 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue
    Dr. Tara Price: Megalyn Echikunwoke
    Kyle Harmon: Evan Ellingson

RECURRING CAST:
    Julia Winston: Elizabeth Berkley
    Michael Travers: Chris Redman

GUEST CAST:
    Amy Lansing: Christa Miller
    Heath Lansing: Andrew James Allen
    Roger Lansing: Bruce Thomas
    Katherine Faber: Kelly Rowan
    Brianna Faber: Aimee Teegarden
    Glenn Wagner: Peter Paige
    Dave Benton: Wes Ramsey
    Walter Pipkin: Cliff Weissman
    Melia: Jennie Ford

WRITTEN BY: Corey Evett & Matt Partney

DIRECTED BY: Karen Gaviola
    RATING: To Be Announced

(Promo)

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I had no idea Julia and Kyle were in this one. YAY! As for the real story line, it was recycled about three times. Brother sleeping with half sister? Oh please:rolleyes:

3. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Well, you know, there are people for everything :shifty: :lol:

4. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

What I'm wondering is, what exactly is Julia's "erratic behavior" and how is Horatio going to "save" Kyle from it?

I suppose Julia could be off her meds again. Maybe Kyle comes to tell Horatio about it. There was one shot in the promo of Horatio looking at someone, and it sort of looked like it could be Kyle.

5. Fiorella

Fiorella Hit and Run

I´m wondering the same, and hoping Horatio would investigate and help the CSIs again, like in the first seasons. I should add I like Evan Ellingson, he´s a good actor and very good looking.

6. SaraBeth18

SaraBeth18 Hit and Run

I don't think Julia would be a good mother to Kyle. She seems kind of fishy and I just don't like it. I saw the previews and other then Kyle and Julia, it will be a good episode.

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I'm thinking the erratic behaviour has to do with her being bipolar

8. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

H will save the his son, Julia hopefully will end up in the crazy hospital. Might be hard for him to be a single parent, maybe that will come into play as the season goes on.

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Man...As much as a I squeed the last episode, I'm kinda not in the mood for character development at this point. I feel like we just went through a major knot that got untangled and we need just a week or two rest from it. Not a rest from the show, but from the psychotic over-development of characters that have nothing to really do with anything. I like Kyle and all, but I wish they would wait just a tad longer before they do another major thing like that.

10. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Well for me, not being a E/C shipper, I'm really excited for this episode. The last ep (for me) was just sort of a whatever-ish ep. I like the whole Kyle storyline so I'm really excited for Monday.

But I get where you're coming from Hollyyo. Too much character development at once can get overwhelming.

11. anamarya

anamarya Witness

like i was saying on the spoiler thread a couple of days ago...the story has bound to appear sooner or later....every long running show and a couple of short running ones approached this story.... my problem is the "bleah" factor and how the writers deal with it in this episode.

If Kyle (and Julia) have to appear at some point this is pmoment as good as every other frommy point of view. Kyle's character has potential, Julia's IDK...i can't just really....stand her

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I think I am looking forward to seeing how much more crazier Julia can get. She's probably off her meds again...maybe she threatens to kill Kyle, and that is why Horatio has be save him. I dunno. Just a thought.

As far as the brother/sister story line, yuck! But its happened in real life so I am curious to see how they will spin it.

13. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Actually, this is exactly where I am right now. With no interest at all in the E/C storyline, I'm thrilled that they'll be focusing on any other characters.

I'm very interested in the interaction between Horatio and Kyle (though they could lose Julia), so I'm anxious to see tomorrow night's episode.

14. KylesAngel

KylesAngel Victim

I'm looking forward to seeing Kyle again (Though I too can do without Julia). I'm hoping that Horatio is going to have to take Kyle from her because she's gone way off her meds and Horatio is really concerned for Kyle safety. I have to admit Elizabeth Berkely is good playing a bi-polar person, but her character is getting annoying. Also I am looking forward to the Sister-Brother relationship though it has already been done countless times. But tomorrow's eppy looks promising.

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I am curious to see how that works out as well....Julia can be one crazy cat ;) I wonder if she is suffering from the disorder she suffered in the ep where she went crazy last season....can't remember the title.

This storyline is actually interesting....even though many shows have done it before....we have yet to see something like this from Miami.

I am even more excited for 719 and 720!! The story with the mob and Ryan looks to be really good ;)