Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

1. Mac Taylor

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Danny Messer

12 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

80 vote(s)
    36.7%
  5. Sheldon Hawkes

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. Don Flack

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  7. Adam Ross

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Sid Hammerback

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  9. Jessica Angell

90 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:eek: I've been away, and this spoiler is what I come back to? :lol: I'm very surprised.

I would prefer no deaths to be honest, and I can't even begin to predict who it could be. My best guesses would be Lindsay, Hawkes or Angell.

However much I'm not a fan of Lindsay, I actually really don't want her to die. I'm struggling to imagine how such a storyline would play out.

Btw, there is a casting call out for episode 523, and I can't see it being the finale, it doesn't seem to fit (from what I can tell). I'm sure I've read that there is 25 episodes this season, although I can't remember where I saw that information...

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It wouldn't be the death necessarily, though it would hit Flack harder since they're in a relationship. The reason it would be so devastating would be because some of the characters might blame Stella for Jess' death due to Stella getting Jess involved in the whole Greek coin storyline.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

If the death has anything to do with the Greek storyline, that is.

I still say Angell's a possibility - she's part of the 'family' (and has been for several years), and even though she isn't around as much as the others, they all still have a bond - and really, nothing about the quotes from Lenkov imply that they'll be devastated or anything. It'll change the lineup forever (which anybody leaving would do because it would remove someone from the team and possibly involve bringing in someone new) - that's really the only thing Lenkov implied.

I'm sure they'll all be upset, and I'm sure it will be an emotional episode (especially if it's a main cast member), but all Lenkov really revealed is that someone from the team dies.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I could be Kendall for all we know. :lol: I know she hasn't been there in a while, but she and Adam were pretty close (at least it appeared that he had a bit of a crush on her lol).

5. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

It's been three hours since I read this on Aussiello Files and I'm still in shock. :wtf:

The first character that sprung to mind was Hawkes. As said by many of you already, Hawkes is a terribly underused character. Then I thought of Lindsay and I'm sad to say that I wouldn't really mind her being gone. She was an interesting character back in season two but that's all. I hoped it would change this season but then the baby thing popped up. But then again with Lindsay gone, what about the baby? And more importantly, the huge impact on Danny it would have. I don't want a devastated Danny and I seriously wonder if he can take a blow like that. But then again, it's TV...

After reading everyone's thoughts posted in this thread I think it also could be Angell. If it's her I think it would have something to do with the Greek coin case. Some of you pointed out the possibility of Stella being blamed for getting Angell involved. I hate the idea of resentment towards her from Flack. :mad:

It's hard to say who's going to be the one to die in the season finale. I don't want to see anyone go. I admit it maybe wishful thinking but it could be not as dramatic as Lenkov wants us to believe?

But if I'd be held at gunpoint and forced to choose between Hawkes, Lindsay and Angell I'd say Lindsay. She's my least favorite character and I definitely would not miss her as much as the other two.

6. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I don't see them killing off Lindsay right after she has a kid, but I could be wrong and if Anna decided to leave the show than it would make sense. Although that would probably drive Danny over the edge. I think the writers just need to go back and develop her character a little more. I don't see them killing of Mac because he's the lead on the show - the only way I think they would kill him off is if Gary decided to leave the show (although they didn't kill off Grissom).

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

If it's Lindsay, then all I can ask is that they don't make it to where she's still preggers when she dies....unless they manage to save the baby, but I think both dying would be a tremendous strain on Danny. The thought popped into my head of that happening & it made me a bit sick to think about it. :shifty:

8. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Theres no way we are only getting 23 episodes, a regular seaon is 24 episodes and after last yr. w/ the writers strike and they only got to do 21, why would they do another short season?? so we may not get more than 24, but we are getting at least that.

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I have had four kids and I'm still wearing my red cape:thumbsup:

Joking aside I am starting to think after reading all of these comments that it isnt going to be anyone of real value. Either Sinclair or possibly Gillian coming back for the kill OR not even having to come back, they could just say either one of them were amongest the victims. It seems to be connected to the flash drive possibly, and implies that Dunsbrook will be done as well. Gillian and Sinclair are connected to that case. Sincliar is on the flash drive and Gillian approved the money Mac was handed from Dunsbrook. I have seen way to many "Spoilers" blown out of preportion:).

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Applejack-->
    EXACTLY. i don't find appealing the idea of Flack hating her. They have always had a special bond and it would be terrible that one broken

Lori--> (hugs dear. I was missing you inside the Smacked Family Thread :) )
    Dunsbrook is interesting as Mac's Nemesis so i hope he will stay but i don't have any objections on Gillian and Sinclair :D. Somehow whoever is the victim (if there is a victim. Still i am not convinced) must cause The GREATER SHOCK EVER. Probably his/her place in the Family is not so deep but must be someone whose position could cause an earthqueake in the lab

Debbie :D (I am still lost and my head hurts after so much thinking :D

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  11. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I don't want it to be Lindsey but its prob her.. Will make for a great storyline for Danny, although his been through the loss of Ruben. I can't see them killing anyone else off except her but I have a feeling everyone is in for a surprise, I hate surprises.

12. flackie_boo

flackie_boo Hit and Run

First things first, it better not be Flack. I would boycott the show.

My thought on who it could be, Danny. See I think it is logical because the writers have confuffled themselves so many times with the character that is Danny Messer, that they don't know what to do with him. Then there will be a funeral, of which Danny's family( a "mob"[family] of circus performers who's shows are all themed "cops") is present and the funeral will explain every bit of confusion that has ever been caused by the character.

That or by "member of the csi family" they mean a family member of one of the main characters. Samantha? Don Sr., Louie Messer? will we finally find out what happened to Louie?

In all truth, I hope what Ausellio said was a bunch of BS because I really don't wanna see a character get killed off. that or just have a character be seriously injured, and not killed. I mean come on. Don't leave us hanging all summer.

13. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

Ok, have given this some time to brew and tried to get inside the producers' brains, so here's my new theory. I'm still guessing it will be Danny though, that hasn't changed.

From day one of the pregnancy reveal, many younger posters in the sites that I lurk in have instantly come up with a fear that Ricki would kidnap the baby, because of Reuben. Being that this is fan-fiction season, I'm guessing that some evil-doers will be kidnapping babies, to sell, and will take the franchise's firstborn and daddy will fight to the death to save his bubba. Then...... I want my own brain back........ Lindsay or Hawkes will find residue of some experimental type building material that was only used in one house in the whole of New York and SuperMac will swoop to the rescue, save our firstborn and make a quirky quip towards the camera. Next season Lindsay struggles as a single mum, showing us real angst, with that dramatic expression that we all know and love.... to be continued....unless we forget.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  14. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

Mac: I highly doubt that he'd be out. He has a lot of major storylines, and you can't just throw a storyline at him and the next episode kill him.

Stella: One of the possible suspects, but I don't think she'd be out.

Danny: Even if stupid storylines were thrown at him, he still remains a great actor. He can be sarcastic and serious when he needs to be. So I don't think so.

Lindsay: Well, she is bearing another child. Maybe she wants to take some time off and take care of the baby? Lenkov didn't say the person was going to get killed. Maybe she'll magically return or something.

Adam: He signed a five-year contract. And besides, he's cute.

Sid: I don't think so.

Hawkes: Maybe. He wrote a lot of books lately.

Flack: I read in an interview that he'd stay in CSI: NY for as long as the show runs. :)

Angell: As much as I love her character, I have to admit that she's a major suspect. She's been getting a lot of movie offers lately. But, she was just developed this season. She can't just get a suitable storyline and get killed right away, right? D;

15. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

The more I think about it and the more I read this thread, the more confused I get. I bet TPTB are having the time or their lives reading us fans getting increasingly clueless.