Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Jan 4, 2009.

1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Here are a couple of screencaps from Turn, Turn, Turn. Catherine is so hot even when she's not impressed. lol.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

ROFL Erica! Thanks for the pics :)
    Cath is HOT all the time...even with birthday candles trying to steal the scene ;) The second cap is just hysterically Marg; "I'm not impressed but look at me, the hotness factor totally went up twelve bazillion notches"

3. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

This one is just amazing! Thank you for this very nice catch, Erica:D

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Criminologist that line for Marg's second picture totally describes it PERFECTLY.

And I think next on CSI, we need to have Catherine's birthday complete with the cake and her blowing the candles out.

RAWR

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I know right? I love it when Marg makes faces. She's uber hot/cute when she does that. :lol:

And she has a beautiful profile. I love it.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

She's just so pretty good with facial expressions! Just one look and you know what she means and how she feels. Love it! Thanks for the pics.
    Hotties! :drool:

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I love, in the latest pictures you just posted, E, that look on her face in the first one - it's SO cute.

And it was nice to see a positive post at ONTD about one of my favorite celebs. She looked great!

9. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

More popular celebrities than Marg when they're caught in the ordinary situation they look so often just awful... but Marg, no matter of the situation, she looks stunning.

10. Criminologist86

I totally agree with you!! It's so true- no matter what, Marg is a hottie!
    Thanks for posting the picture :) I have to say, I personally would not have been able to resist the urge to, as discreetly as possible, go up to her and say something...I mean, I wouldn't freak out and scream to the entire airport "OMG it's MARG HELGENBERGER!" but I couldn't be that close and say nothing....

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

The thing I like the most about that entry, besides the photo, is the "grandma's crotch". :lol: LOL j/k. I really like how this person said how pretty Marg really is in person. And then, if you scan through the comments, you'd find a few other people that have seen her and they all think she looks great in person. Like George Eads said, she takes care of herself and she glows even in those candid shots. She's HOT. :lol:

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Yeah, the "grandma's crotch' comment was cute, especially as the picture-taker was trying to not be a papparazzo and be blatant 'in-your-face' about taking the pic, but actually trying to hide the fact that the pic was being taken.

Anyway, I watched the new "wonder woman" movie today. Here's the animated Goddess Hera, with the voice of Marg. (appropriately cast, I might add!)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Just for good measure, there's a new WP I made of Marg's part in this movie. It's in the "Other Fandom FanArt" thread in the Misc. section here.

13. Criminologist86

Everyone's commenting MORE on the Grandma crotch than on Marg...LOL I'm sure Marg would be grateful to know the fan didn't act, like you said, as a paparazzo and just make it obvious she was taking a picture of her...The Grandma crotch is an excellent cover up ;p However, Marg looked pretty engrossed in her tabloid mag so maybe she wouldn't have noticed ;)

You're a hottie Marg ;)

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I wonder what the latest tabloid rumour Marg was reading about was?

I wonder if this was taken on her way to filming in Las Vegas?

*is envious that Marg can look so damn hot in an airport waiting lounge*

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Thanks for the caps kay! I loved the first thing Hera said to Hippolyta. "Do not let my husband anger you. He can be a stubborn fool sometimes." LOL. Marg's voice was soothing and calming in Wonder Woman. Definitely loved her small part. :)