Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I think it would be safe to say after what happened to Greg in Fannysmackin', he WANTS to carry a gun now.

The preview looks intense, poor Riley, she's getting knocked around a lot.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I guess that guy's mother never taught him not to hit a woman. :p

Riley carries a gun, so why doesn't she have one at this scene? :confused: I mean, I'm sure they'd take it from her if she did, but it doesn't look like she even has one when they first enter that place.

I hope when Riley gets smacked that Ray says "that was not necessary". I can just see him saying that for some reason. :lol:

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Maybe the gun Greg has is Riley's?

4. GregNickRyanFan

Well, that's a possibility, Wojo. Didn't think of that one. :lol:

I'm wondering if maybe Greg's suddenly carrying because Ecklie or Sheriff Burdik told him he had to start carrying (maybe they wanted him to have that weapon so he never has to use his vehicle as a weapon again).

5. iluvgreg80

iluvgreg80 Hit and Run

Preview looks great. I couldn't tell who was using the gun. I didn't think it was Nick, but maybe I'm wrong. There was an episode where Nick shoots someone sometime, but it may be too much after last week.

6. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I wonder how this will play out...we see all three CSI's with guns in the preview...Greg does have one,Nick is still wearing his yellow protective glasses and carrying a gun...and Catherine is going around a corner with a gun.

It looks like Greg will get to stand out a little bit more in this episode,and we wills see more Catherine too,any Nick is great with me after last episode.

Looks good!

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I think if they're going to Ray and Riley's rescue, then all of them will have to use their guns, no matter they like it or not. I'm pretty excited about the episode. The preview looks intense (hopefully the episode will remain that way), and we're going to see gun actions by Catherine, Nick and Greg in ONE episode. How awesome is that?

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Catherine!Gun is always hot.

Actually, I think Catherine!anything is hot...

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I just think the thought of the CSIs "rescuing" someone in this type of situation is ridiculous. It smacks of the sensationalism of the other franchises. Much as I'd like to see some of these guys come to help me out, I think I'd prefer the trained SWAT team, thank you.

Like in Ray's courtroom scene when Catherine pulled her gun after the shots were heard. Wouldn't the courtroom officers have been the ones to do that?

10. Nicksfriend

This could be the scene prior to the SWAT getting there,it would make sense in a lot of ways,Nick still with his googles on,No protective vests,it just makes sense that maybe they heard something that made them react. Just general observations.Greg looks the same as he does when he is holding the gun as when he is making the call to Brass. I just don't think they will go there personally.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Ah. Well yes, this would make more sense then. Like in the Halloween episode when Nick went chasing the guy while Riley called for back up.

I'm learning not to trust the promos/spoilers much anymore, so hopefully this will turn out to be something good to watch and not a mess. :)

12. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

This eppy looks good, but i was wondering what level are riley and ray because if they are level one surely they shouldn't be processing a scene by themselves and where were the cops that are supposed to clear the scene?!?!

13. GregNickRyanFan

Riley is Level 2 (she transfered from St. Louis, Missouri). Ray is just a Level one though.

14. Nicksfriend

Well. I don't think levels really matter anymore...since Ray and Riley arrived it has been a whole new show...level 1 can do most anything and level 2's can give level 3's orders and take over scenes......Continuity has been lost...and it really makes the others look slow when you go back and learn that even as a level three Nick wasn't allowed a solo and Ray is getting them at level one....amazing!

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The discussion thread for (#917) "No Way Out" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.