George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I like what he said about lightning in a bottle and the perfect storm. He definitely has a way with words. :)

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Thanks for finding it on TVGuide, Blackflag and Wojo thanks for pming me about it too.

That was great! Even in pain, he is always smiling, but you could tell is back is bothering me, he didn't fidget as much as he usually does.

Oh yeah, he look absolutely delish! :drool:

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I was thinking the same thing, he's an eloquent speaker who uses beautiful analogies to describe scenarios and situations.

He's such a doll.

4. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

He looked like he sat straighter than usual too, not as much slouching or leaning forward. Poor George.

At the end it sounds like the interviewer says "I didn't get to..." What do you think the question or request was that she missed? What would your question have been? :devil:

5. iluvgreg80

iluvgreg80 Hit and Run

Thanks for posting!! He is a doll. I agree myfuturecsi. He did seem stiffer in a way. He sounds like he'd be good at carrying on a conversation. I hope he feels better soon.

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Yah, he's sitting straighter. He doesn't lean back in the chairs either. Watch 19 Down and he's leaning back reading the paper. In Turn, Turn, Turn he was sitting straight. Just by watching the episodes you can tell when it happened. It may have played a part in Nick getting an office and desk. :lol:

She was probably asking how he hurt his back. If you watch George he puts his arms up like 'I don't know!'.

Susan

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  7. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I can't help but to think he leaned that chair back too far one day and fell...but that is that mother coming out in me, I'm always worrying that one of my kids will do that...I thought she said I didn't know you were hurt...but I'll have to rewatch it...thanks for the video...he is so hot!

8. Fiorella

Fiorella Hit and Run

I feel sorry for his back. Poor George, get well soon!
    The sooner, the better.

9. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Hey ladies I just remembered something I saw in Nick's portion of the shared office, if you look when the gang comes in with the cake there are some horns above the window and I think something else too

I was going to post about that TVGuide channel interview when I first saw it on Thursday but in the excitement of the episode it left my mind...so thanks everyone for finding it online.

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh there are, aren't there? Oh, Nick! [​IMG] Texas overload in the office. What are the writers trying to do? Stereotype him? Or set decorators...or whoever.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well I was reading up on herniated discs and it's caused by several things, but I laughed when I read that those over forty are at a higher risk factor because...their bodies are more rigid.

And excessive exercising can put a strain on the back..

Guess George paid a price for those big honkin' muscles..he's gonna have to scale back a bit.

12. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Well, he is from the longhorn state of Texas and he seems fairly proud of that ...he always has.

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Smokey what did you post that annoyed photobucket :lol:

I love the personal touches that are coming out in Nick's side of the office. I think Nick has always been proud of the fact that he's a Texan. I think that George is too. I remember reading somewhere that when George came to Hollywood he wasn't going to change who he was. Whether fans like it or not Nick is from Texas and they usually are darn proud of that.

14. stimpy

stimpy Victim

Poor George...if you are listening George my advice is to have the surgery...my husband had a herniated disc this last August (and has absolutely no idea how it happened either). He was in excruciating pain also...had surgery at the end of October and says it was the best thing he ever did!

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I think he is going to have the surgery. Although he might try holistic approaches first, I'd opt for surgery but maybe his pain threshold is higher than mine.

Then again, I gave birth..that's painful...I'd like to see George giving birth sometime..he's wish for a herniated disc LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.