Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Thanks for all the spoilers!!

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Is the long-awaited nookie for Booth and Brennan in the season finale of Bones just a lovely parting gift for David Boreanaz's character? Probably not, but it sounds like the wisecracking detective will stare death in the face later this season. "He will be going through a major health crisis," reveals executive producer Stephen Nathan, "which will cause him to hallucinate."
    Yikes. But whatever Booth's ultimate fate (the fact that he's the star of the show probably bodes well for him), at least viewers won't be imagining his sweet, sweet lovemaking with his partner. "The last episode [of the season] Booth and Brennan are in bed together," Nathan confirms. "And we can't have them in bed naked without having sex." And the morning after? Will there be catastrophic Moonlighting-esque awkwardness? Thankfully, no. "That's all going to be resolved within that episode," Nathan promises, "because we also have to resolve the fact that Brennan wants to have a child."
    (source: EW).

Hmmm...Booth is hallucinating a lot lately...

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  3. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

Booth will face a major health crisis, whoa. Wonder what that is... And that last line 'brennan wants to have a child' sounds kinda weird. I can't really picture her with a baby. Okay, with a baby yes, but pregnant no :D I wish they're not having any baby-stuff in this show too, it would be too much for me (CSI NY already.. that alone drives me crazy, and now Bones wants to have a baby too. Yickes :lol: )

This week has been too long without a new ep. Somehow it's kinda nice that they are not showing it, 'cause now I can concentrate to my final exams, but... Grr. Are they showing Bones already next week or the week after that?

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Bones is supposed to be new next week.

5. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

THURSDAY, MARCH 26

--"BONES"(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

BOOTH AND BRENNAN INVESTIGATE THE CALL OF THE WILD ON "BONES" THURSDAY, MARCH 26, ON FOX

Chad Lowe ("24") Guest-Stars

The half-eaten body of a doctor is found in the tiger cage at the zoo following a hospital charity event, and Booth and Brennan determine the death was no accident. The team soon identifies the victim as Dr. Andrew Welton, and Cam reveals that she was engaged to Welton and lived with him 10 years ago. Though she is devastated by the loss, she nonetheless joins in the investigation to help find Dr. Welton's killer for the sake of his 16-year-old daughter who Cam once helped raise, potentially creating a life-changing situation for Cam. The team pieces together Dr. Welton's final evening as they question the suspects, including Brandon Casey (guest star Lowe), whom Sweets and Angela must hypnotize in order to jog his memory about what he saw the night of the gala. Meanwhile, lust is in the air at the Jeffersonian and Angela is obsessed by sexual thoughts as she tries to maintain her self-imposed celibacy in "The Doctor in the Den" episode of BONES airing Thursday, March 26 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-412) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Chad Lowe as Brandon Casey; Eugene Byrd as Clark Edison; Dana David as Michelle Weston; Rebecca Wisoky as Dr. Maura Bailey; Dru Mouser as Nancy Lauder; Linda Purl as Mrs. Diana Annenburg; Joey Adams as Rick Annenburg; Audrey Wasilewski as Trysta; Marston Fobbs as Bill; Candice Coke as Dr. Nora Oldhouse; Christopher Neiman as Langston; Pamela Dunlap as Mrs. Jenkins; Kim Topper as Gretchen Kujawa; Tangelia Rouse as Lauren Dobbs

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Happy birthday today, March 7, to T J Thyne, a.k.a. Dr Jack Hodgins.

7. GregNickRyanFan

here are some pics I scanned from next week's tv guide. Feel free to use them for icons, banners, etc. Click to enlarge. I didn't scan the article (which was hysterical in parts btw), but I can if anyone wants.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Thanks for the scans GregNickRyanFan, they look great !!! :)
    And happy b-day to TJ Thyne.

9. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

I'm quite a bit late coming to this conversation, but I just HAD to reply to this: "Special Agent BARBIE." LOL Christ, that had me cracking up. So true too. Along those same lines, at the end of that ep, when Bones is 'adjusting' Booth's back and Barbie walks in, I was like wtf? You recently heard for yourself just how into Bones Booth is and yet you still come back for more? In the words of a movie, which is cute, funny as hell, and still out in theaters, "He's just not that into you."

10. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

There is an article in the TV guide magazine about Booth and Bones maybe sex scene. It is an amusing interview with Boreanez and Dechanel. David talks about how he wants to go "all out" with the bed scene. Even joking about not wearing any covering...down there! I don't think that they are really going to have sex. I heard that Booth's hallucinations are going to continue due to a health issue. So, knowing the writers, I think that it will be a dream sequence. That way Booth and Bones will have sex, but not REALLY have sex. Who knows, but I can't wait to find out!

11. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

On a side note:

12. GregNickRyanFan

Aww, that's great. Congrats to David and Jaime. :)

13. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

I second that. And on a side note from the article Daquien quoted from above, I didn't realize David was 39. He doesn't look 39. Damn good genes I guess. Lucky him.

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Indeed he looks good...:devil:

Yes, the much-discussed sex scene between Temperance "Bones" Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) is going to happen in the Bones season-four finale. No, it is not a hallucination. And yes, oh yes, it could lead to something even bigger for the couple.

We just chatted up Bones bosses Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan, and as S.N. jokes, "We did some research and found out that sex is very closely related to having children. We were shocked ourselves."

So what does the sex mean for our fave twosome, and which beloved character is returning for the season finale? Here's what we know:

You longtime fans will be delighted to know that the writer-producers of Bones are taking this step forward seriously. As Hart says, "I think the audience will be very satisfied with the sex scene, and [the way] that it sets up the next season and the way things unfold between [Bones and Booth]."

So why the change of Hart after years of putting the kibosh on B&B? He tells us, "The fact is, when we started Bones, we knew that we would never have to face the day of reckoning of when to have Booth and Brennan consummate their affair, because no show ever goes that long. And now here we are. We have to pay the piper. I think it was about six months ago that Stephen and I just quietly between the two of us started talking about how we were going to contend with that huge, hanging sword of Damocles issue of their sex life."

And for the record, the baby issue is key to the decision, at least on Brennan's side. Stephen explains, "It started with the idea of Brennan—who has been so adamant about not wanting a child for so long—finally realizing that it might be good for her to have a progeny to have someone as brilliant as she in the world when she leaves. So she is thinking about having a child, and she realizes that Booth is genetically an excellent match for her." (Hell yes he is.)

Another hint that this knot of storylines leads to a wee B&B Jr.? When asked about future appearances by Booth's beloved son Parker, Hart says, "Yes, we will see Parker. Of course, Booth's family life, including his son, fit into our consequences coming up in season five." (Tell us we're wrong about this babies thing!)

As for the actual sex, they haven't shot the scene yet, but we have solemn promises that it is not the product of Booth's currently fevered imagination.

In other Bones news:

* If the script and deal work out, says Hart, "Zack's (Eric Millegan) in the season finale."
    * Angela (Michaela Conlin) and Jack (T.J. Thyne) are still in love limbo. Says Hart, "Our plans don't include any fast resolutions to their relationship."
    * Those of us who don't love Bones' new Thursday time slot might have to suck it up. Says Stephen, "The network is very happy with us on Thursday night. From their point of view, we're doing very, very well." [Grumble: OKThursdaysfine...)

Last but not least, if you will permit us a geeky, inside-baseball digression: According to his bosses, David Boreanaz kicked ass at directing tonight's all-new episode of Bones. When we asked about it, they waxed positively rhapsodic:

Stephen Nathan: With no, no blowing of smoke, he is a wonderful director. Wonderful.
    Hart Hanson: I have already hurt his feelings by going up and telling him at how shocked I was at how very good a director he was. You hope that when an actor directs that, when the ep comes in, it's a competent show. He did not just a competent job, he did an artistic show. I would recommend him to people for pilots. The guy is a director. Stephen and I tip our hats to him.
    S.N.: He was incredibly prepared, very thoughtful. It was really so impressive to see. He had so much to juggle—he had a large role in the show—and he just pulled off every aspect of it...I was thrilled. Thrilled when I saw the show. It was our kid at a piano recital, and he hit all the right notes.(E!Online)

15. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

So did anyone else absolutely love the end of the episode last night? Hilarious! I loved that they both caused a huge traffic jam in the middle of Washington, D.C. That is definitly something they would do! I also loved Bones attempting to connect to other people, as if it is something that can easily be learned. Overall, I thought it was one of their better episodes.

Does anyone know if Mr. Nigel Murray is going to stick around? Besides the other (very attractive) intern, whose name is unfortunately escaping me right now, I like him the best. I think his fact spouting is one of the funniest things the writers have come up with in a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.