Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Ya'll don't want me writing a poem..Lord have mercy I can't write that stuff to save my life...someone call a professional! *flips through yellow pages...poet...poet...poet for Marg?*

How was Marg in last night's CSI episode? I was actually considering watching it :O to see how well (or bad) Taylor Swift did, but I just suddenly realised I kinda miss seeing Marg...*sigh* Oh well, SPIKE is starting a CSI marathon at 11:30, beginning with Ch-Ch Changes and THEN, ladies and gentlemen, MEA CULPA! *WOO HOO*

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I think Taylor Swift was great in the episode. I didn't expect to see her do such a good job. Definitely surprised me big time. As for Catherine, well the episode was rather Catherine-lite. She only had three scenes, if I'm not wrong. Still looked great, tough. I loved seeing her with the cake. She's one sweet supervisor. :lol:

3. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

^ yeah really sweet and thoughtful of her! i'd totally love her to be my boss! i won't ever miss work or call in sick! promise! :lol:

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Same here. If I were to pick one of the CSI characters to be my boss, I'd choose Catherine over anyone else. She's just that awesome. :D

5. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Well really, it depends on what you mean by "boss".....

Yeah, I'm a perv.:p

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ But would you change your mind depending on that? :D

7. kc_from_kc

Maybe change it to Marg herself instead of her character. Hee.

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL! Great answer kc. :lol:

I was reading an old Marg interview and something made me chuckle. Marg was asked about something about her that we didn't know. She said that being a Scorpio, she was independent and that Kay once told her how she didn't share much. She won a spelling bee when she was in the second grade and Kay didn't know, until she read about it in the papers. :lol:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

So Marg's an excellent speller! Cute!! I wonder if she's like me and hates when people can't spell words correctly - like they're/there/their or where/were or you're/your, etc. *points to kc_from_kc's icon* That icon always makes me chuckle because it's SO true!!

10. kc_from_kc

*waves* Hi fellow 'Grammar Nazi'!

I would love to know what little OCD habits she might have, if any.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  11. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

AHH!

*waves* HI fellow Grammar Nazis! Sooo nice to see there are others on here who share my OCD about grammar & spelling. :thumbsup::lol:
    We definitley have issues, but at least people become better spellers, right? I LOVE that Marg won the spelling bee & Kay had no clue til she read the paper; that rocks...So typical Marg, I love it.

12. kc_from_kc

Oh my goodness. I called myself a Grammar Nazi and I spelled Nazi wrong.:wtf: Karma, perhaps?

It is pretty cute. And I can relate to the secrecy, we're both Scorpios, and I'm not big on the whole zodiac/horoscope/astrology thing, but the stigma that follows us around is, unfortunately, true most of the time. Which makes me wonder if she possesses other traits of the Scorpio. Look it up and you'll know what I mean. :devil:

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'll join the club. My mom goes nuts because I'm always correcting her lol.

Anyway did anyone see Marg on the old Family Feud on GSN? It was a bunch of old soap peeps, 'Saints vs Sinners'. I didn't know she was on TV that long ago lol. I don't know what year it was though, if it was late 70s or early 80s darnit.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

English isn't my first language so it's really not my place to pick on most people's grammar although I have to admit that there are times I get so frustrated trying to understand someone and wonder if English is really their first language. *thinks about badfics* lol. I can totally relate to the spelling part, though. I don't mind occasional typos. I do that sometimes. However, confusing words like your/you're, there/their is a different thing to me, and it's annoying. lol.

Anyway, there's a new spoiler that involves Catherine. I posted it in the season 9 spoilers thread. Go check if you're interested. :)

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

MARG IS HOT! RAWR!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.