CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I don't think Mac or Stella either. If it is I'll be mad lol. (And Gary's the star...)

I could live with losing LIndsay, and Danny struggling as a single parent.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Two press releases, confirming when Katharine McPhee will guest-star:

5.19 "Communication Breakdown" (from here):

5.20 "Prey" (from here):

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks Fay!!!! So if 4.20 is one of those "Stella-wise" episodes it is confirmed we are going to have only 23 episodes this season???

Debbie

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Hey, Angell can't be the one who dies! I just realized that she's the only one that can speak French. What would they do if they had to have another "Communications Breakdown" next season? *laughs*

Okay, so Angell speaks French, Flack speaks Gaelic, and Stella speaks Greek. Do I need to learn Polish to get on CSI? Is Polish even a language?

5. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Yes, Polish is a language.

But I still haven't decided who I think they are going to kill off...

6. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Here are my thoughts

Well as much as I would hate it to be him I think could be Hawkes...they made a big thing about bringing him up to be a CSI and they have underused him ever since. Aslo there was the coment about race being an issue in a case which may factor into the killing...which made me think Hawkes.

The other option is Angel she is the most disposable character (sorry Angel fans) but you know what I mean, she isn't main cast but is considered part of the team. They have built up the idea of Flack and Angel so Eddie would get a chance to react to it, as would the others but the main team would be intact and the show gets its OMG moment..

The most obvious predictable soapy answer would be Danny or Lindsay

Me I dont like what they have done with Danny the last two seasons. I dont like the whole romance, baby, wedding, senario. Lindsay I cant work up a feeling for her one way or another. So I wouldnt mind if it was either of them.

I will be severily pissed if its Mac, Stella, Don, Adam or Sid.

7. Liketheworld24

Liketheworld24 Civilian

I'm totally agree with you..
    I hope it wont'be Sid!!!
    But I also hope it won't be Danny or Lindsay!:(:confused:

8. Curiosity

Curiosity Prime Suspect

The more I read this latest spoiler, the more confused I get....

They mention Craig Nelson wrapping up his arc in the finale but nothing about the Greek coin storyline. Is it possible they've decided to focus on the FBI/flash drive storyline in the last episode and just carry over the Greek coin storyline into next season?

If that's the case, I'll have to totally rethink my view of who'll be killed off....

On the other hand, they did indicate Stella would get some focus in the last four episodes, so I don't know what else that would be except the Greek coin storyline.

ETA: OK, I went back to look at the more recent spoilers, and it does mention the Greek coin storyline as something that will be wrapped up in the final episodes, so maybe it is still part of the finale.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  9. csiwendy07

csiwendy07 Dead on Arrival

I'm about to go crazy trying to think of who it could be that they are killing off!!! I haven't heard anything until this latest spoiler popped up. I wouldn't think it'd be Angell... I mean.. I heard they were thinking about making her a regular! Plus, she's one of my favorites!! Ughhhh! I hate this!!

10. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

The greek coin storyline has been confirmed to wrap in one of the last four episodes.
    Hmmm... i have a thought!! if the greek coin storyline wraps up in the season finale and angel is stella's integral partner in this as she is undercover soooo maybe when angell is undercover with stella diakos and company kidnap and kill angell.

The only people that make sense are angell or stella

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

i agree it could be Stella.
    Because she has played with death many times this season but if she is i would like to know it beforehand to turn my tv OFF[​IMG]

i don't know why Angell's death would change CSI NY line up(I hate that option. People would go against Stella[​IMG] and that's something i do NOT like

I wonder if could be SInclair or even Gillian!!!!!!!!!

Debbs

12. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

Lets just hope its not im a SMacked fan myself, the only advantage to her dying is really there would be tones of SMacked but Melina has a contract still untill 2010 so it cant be her

13. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

not sure if anyone has this yet but heres casting call for 5.23
    titled- Greater Good

TALMADGE NEVILLE] Male, 40's-50's, Open ethnicity; A father that is wrongly accused of committing a crime & Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) is out to prove his innocence. Talmadge is a blue collar guy who used to own a food cart peddling pretzels & hot dogs...LARGE GUEST STAR - PLEASE ALSO SUBMIT STAR/CAMEO NAMES/IDEAS

[JANINE DONOVAN] Female, 40's-50's; Congresswoman & mother whose daughter is involved in a violent crime...LARGE GUEST STAR - PLEASE ALSO SUBMIT STAR/CAMEO NAMES/IDEAS

[DR KARITA NEVILLE] Female, Mid-Late 20's, Open Ethnicity; Talmadge's daughter who is a Doctor of Radiology...GUEST STAR

[MARIS DONOVAN] Female, 18-20 to play 17; Congresswoman's daughter.sptv050769..CO-STAR

[ASSASSIN] Male, early 20's, handsome/good-looking...CO-STAR

Ummm I don't like the whole Assasin thing....but it doesn't seem like the season finale, anyone have anything else on the episode????

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

THANK YOU! it's somthing i have been asking for a long time and inside the Smacked Family Thread we were dying to know :D (about her contract!!!!!!!!!!!)

mmmm is this the "emotional" episode mentioned in spoilers before?

Debbs :)

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^This could very well be the other 'emotional' episode for Mac.

There aren't any spoilers yet for 5.23, but I'll keep an eye out for them. Since the casting call doesn't seem to indicate kidnappers and/or cop killers, I'm guessing it's the episode before the finale (if we're getting a normal 24-episode season) - so we probably won't get an indication about who dies in the finale from this episode (unless somebody gets kidnapped at the end, which may or may not be revealed in the spoilers).

I guess we'll see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.