Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

1. Mac Taylor

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Danny Messer

12 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

80 vote(s)
    36.7%
  5. Sheldon Hawkes

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. Don Flack

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  7. Adam Ross

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Sid Hammerback

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  9. Jessica Angell

90 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*sadface* How are y'all going to deal with me if they kill my Adam? :(

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Also, maybe it's the first the actor/actress hears about it. Maybe they told him/her before they released it to the public OR maybe they're not telling anybody who it is until they hand out scripts. That's one way to keep it a secret and it's been done before on other shows.

I don't see why this excludes Lindsay. So what if she replaced Aiden. Lindsay is certainly no Aiden so I don't see why it can't be her.

I also don't understand how this could tie to the Greek storyline when it is in 5x23 instead of 5x24 which is a good thing. If it is Angell that's not gonna change the lineup much since, if you're talking main credits, she's not even in the lineup.

3. privatename

privatename Rookie

I really hope it is Lindsay as I definitely think that she is a completely expendable character and I could see Anna wanting to spend more time at home with her children. That said, I voted for Hill because from the little I have read on here, he seems to have the most going on elsewhere and I could see him wanting out. Especially since, from my perspective, they really sacrificed his development for Lindsay and, again from my perspective, that was a huge mistake. I think Hawkes could have brought a lot to the show and Lindsay brings nothing. So, on that level I could see him wanting to move on to something where he can spread his wings a little and be given more of a chance to shine.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

With the information we have now (which is minimal), there are countless possibilities. *shrug* All we can do is assume. No assumption is more or less likely than the others at this point.

But we don't have confirmation of when Stella's storyline will wrap up, do we?

That's the problem - who knows what TPTB consider the 'lineup'?

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Let's not play mini-mod, okay? Leave modding to the mods. If you think something is uncalled for, just hit the notify mod button. Thanks.

A refresher: criticism of the character or the actors' professional performances is okay. Criticism of them personally is not. I didn't see anything in Guera's post that crossed the line.

Moving on...I think this is the start of what will no doubt be a few months of speculation leading up to the finale.

The question in my mind is whether or not we can take the comment that this death "will change the line up of CSI: NY forever" literally. If it's genuine, then it's probably a person in the opening credits. If not, it's probably a recurring character.

The frontrunners in my mind are still Lindsay, Hawkes and Angell.

6. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Absolutely. I wasn't implying that my POV was a more valid assumption, just an under represented one. Every post that I read suggesting it was a detective didn't seem to consider it, and since all we can do is make educated guesses it would make sense to consider all the options. It wouldn't be wise to base your assumption on Flack or Angell being killed because they're detectives.

7. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I'm thinking maybe "Montana". Anna is/had a baby so perhaps she is leaving to be a mom. That would suck though because what would happen to Lindsay's baby? Danny raising a little one on his own? Would be an interesting twist.

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

THAR SHE BLOWS!!!

Now I'm a thinkin if it is not a main character it will be Gillian, because Julia Ormond said that they usually kill off her characters. And she was in the last eppie with Dunsbrook and she is a cop!

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

In theory the word forever means it could be anybody :lol:

Im keeping an open mind about this spoiler, there are certain characters Im sure wont die and there are the possible ones. But at the moment im going with Lindsay just because of Anna and her second child, and personally I would like it to be Linsday. Not because I dont like the character but because I think Carmine would have a great part in that ep and he'd play it so well.

I dont really think it will be Adam because, one: Adam is already in danger in another episode, two: they have developed him so well, three: well he's just out adorkable Adam who everyone loves, you cant kill him :shifty: Im not sure if I want to continplate who it will be too much seeing as a lot could change but I hope that who ever it is, the main storyline and then the other characters are written well and important parts arent missed.

10. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Here’s what I think there are certain characters that you know aren’t going anywhere, then there are the ones that are a possibility.

Mac Taylor: there’s no way Gary leaving the show, I feel if Gary was leaving we would know about it not to mention Gary, not that long ago, resigned to stay with the show til season 9 I think, so he’s not going anywhere.

Stella Bonasera: You can’t lose Stella she’s really the only strong female on the show. And she’s Mac’s right hand women you need her on the show, they can’t lose that, at least not yet maybe season 9, like on Vegas when Grissom left but I think season 5 is to soon.

Danny Messer: Not only is Danny/Carmine hugely popular on the show he is one of the few actors on the show that can do anything. He can play the funny scenes with Flack, and do an incredibly emotional scene with Mac. So I think if Carmine contract is up the producers will do whatever they have to, to keep him on the show.

Don Flack: You can’t lose Flack who would be the homicide detective?? Angell, I don’t think so. Eddie can’t go anywhere he’s to good, the show would extremely lack if we lose Flack funny one-liners.

Adam Ross: I really don’t think Adam going anywhere he’s the only lab tech for NY, where the other 2 shows have multiple lab techs. And just last year they signed him to a 5 yr. contract and just added him to the credits, why would they do that if they where going to kill him at the end of the season?

Sid Hammerback: If they kill Sid who will be the M.E? I do think Sid could be an option they could just get a new M.E but in 5 seasons they have had at least 5 M.E that’s a lot. And where would the show be without Sid’s over shares?

Sheldon Hawkes: While I’d miss him I do think Sheldon is a bigger possibility, he’s been writing books and screenplay lately so Hill may want to leave the show to pursue those new opportunities. And I think the show could go on without him.

Lindsay Monroe: I think it will be Lindsay, like people have been saying Anna lessened her time on the show when she had her 1st baby, now she’s having her 2nd she may want to go to a show/movie that she could work less hours in a day, I heard that they work about 15 hour-days on NY that’s a lot and she maybe doesn’t want to be away from her kids for that long.

Jessica Angell: She’s another one that I think is a big possibility to be the one killed. While I’d be mad cause I don’t consider her a member of the CSI: NY “family” and she’s not on the show every week, so how would that change the CSI: NY line-up forever as Peter Lenkov has put it.

But I think it could very easily be Detective Angell, but if so that would be a huge let down. But I can say with all this build up whoever dies it better be good.

11. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Victim

I think it wil lbe Lindsay, I think Anna wants to leave the show to be a full-time mom.

I don't think it wil lbe Sid or Adam or Hawkes cause didn't they say the killer, is a cop killer?? neither of those guys are cops, so if they were ever murdered, the killer wouldn't be a cop killer?? right?

12. lentus

lentus Victim

If you look at the picture that follows the news of Eusiello, we see a man of dark skin, and Mac / Stella are calm. Bet on Sinclair, which is not regular but part of the family CSI NY.​

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

are you sure is not Stella? Because she has escaped from Death 3 times this season:
    5.01-->Veritas: when Ethan pushed from the roof
    5.05-->The Cost of Living: when Diakos pushed her downstairs
    5.12-->Help: when she went to see that girl whose boyfriend was a rapist and she had to shot at him

She has played "Final destination" this season[​IMG]

Debbs

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You know, I just thought of something. People are saying they think it'll be Linds because Anna's gonna have two kids now and may want to be a full time mother. Well, that doesn't make sense to me with the storyline. If Anna wanted out, why would they have written her character as having a baby with Danny? Why wouldn't they have just said she got together with an old high school boyfriend or something and decided to move away with him? Why would they have her and Danny have a baby together only to kill her off? Just doesn't add up to me.

As for the guy in the picture, I'm not sure that's going to be the person on the team killed (its clearly not Hawkes). I guess it could be Sinclair, but I highly doubt that picture has anything to do with the member of the family who is killed. I think it's just the victim of the week part of the episode.

However, I do think Sinclair is a possibility to get killed because there seemed to be some foreshadowing in earlier episodes. The whole thing about the suit brought against him, the split up of his marriage, etc. By a change in the lineup, maybe what they mean is that someone's gonna get promoted to chief if Sinclair is killed. Possibly Gillian (or is above Chief? I'm not sure) or maybe Angell. There was a rumor a while back that she was going to be added to the opening credits. Perhaps that rumor was a little premature and it's next season that she's added rather than this season.

I highly doubt it'll be Adam because they've just now added him to the opening credits and I don't think they'd go through the trouble of doing so only to kill him off in the same year (same with Sid). Plus, Adam's job was on the line and they had all the other CSIs giving up their vacations so he could stay on. I don't think they would have gone through all of that if they were just going to kill off the character.

However, none of the CSI shows have killed off a major ME yet. The one on Miami was on her first day. Still, I can't see it being Sid. though if it was Sid, then would that mean Hawkes would go back to being an ME?

15. csifischer11

csifischer11 Victim

Truthfully, if they are talking about the crime they are following the storyline would possibly have to start a few episodes ahead. I have been thinking with Angell getting involved with the entire Greek coin scandal with Stella that she is the big possibility to be killed off and this thought was way before this spoiler today.

It could be Hawkes too but I think Angell is a likely suspect only because it seems to fit with the ongoing story lines. The flashdrive does seem like a likely canditate for a killer episode.

One thought just came to mind though... kidnappers turned cop killers... not who in that show is weak enough to be kidnapped? If Flack Mac or Danny were kidnapped they would be shot dead before that. Which leaves the weaker link of Angell, Lindsay or even Adam? Hmmm... still think Angell. :eek: