Jorja Fox Wants Emotional Time-Out For Sara

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Feb 23, 2006.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

<font color=yellow>Jorja Fox</font> (Sara Sidle) wishes the writers of CSI would give her character a break and a reason to smile.

The actress told TV Guide this week her character's storylines tend to be overwhelming. "A couple seasons back, she was almost blown up. She got a DUI. Her boyfriend dumped her. Grissom sort of dumped her. She had authority issues and I was wondering if she was always going to have them. I felt like an emotional punching bag."

Fox is happier this season with a more relaxed Sara, but still wishes the writers would give the Grissom-Sara romance another shot. "The Grissom and Sara story line is not over. It will get revisited. I'm inclined to think it will be this year. Because I'm a romantic at heart, I'd like to see something. From time to time, I get asked by fans when Sara and Grissom are going to do it."

In the meantime, the actress keeps busy on the set trying to keep her meals down where the special effects department is concerned. "One of the grossest episodes was this season when Greg and Sara found liquefied bodies in a car and he got gobs of one of them on his face. I had to leave the room," she said. "There was another one a couple years ago where a guy gets hit by a car, impaled and left in a garage for two or three days. That's the one where I came closest to losing my dinner. "

A long-time vegetarian, seeing so much rotting flesh is a big deal for the actress, and she wanted her character to be as affected. "Right around Season 2, we had a story line where Grissom and Sara watch a pig decompose. I had said we should definitely use a fake pig, not a real one. And I made sure that Sara became a vegetarian."

If the actress had the opportunity to write an episode, however, it wouldn't be about vegetarianism or even Grissom and Sara. "I have been pushing an all-musical CSI episode for five years," she joked. "Grissom is in the lab and some chemical affects him badly and so this whole thing takes place in his head. While he's delirious, the show becomes a musical. Everybody would have to sing. Quite probably it would be the last episode ever."

Visit Jorja Fox Online to read the rest of the article.<center></center>

2. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

I want that episode. SO BADLY. What do I have to do to get it?

3. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

^ :lol: Go fans! :D

I'd love to see a CSI musical. Both Jorja and Gary can sing, Robert and Marg play instruments.. it's all good. I think emo Sara has been less this season. Poor Sara deserves a break. ;)

4. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

hahah She wants a musical episode! :lol: Shes so cool

5. Guest

Guest Guest

An all-musical episode? I totally second that!! lol. xD I'd love to see Greg on an all-musical episode :D

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"Dead Bodies - The Musical" :p

7. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

Yeah, but they'd really have to find something that rhymes with 'exenguination' and 'blunt force trama.'

Video killed the radio star :p

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

To understand this blunt force trama
    I'll have to build a diarama!

He died from exanguination
    it's a growing trend across the nation!

Yeah... um... I'll go back to my corner now.

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I wonder if Jorja is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan...that show pulled off one hell of a great musical. :D

10. wendy

wendy Witness

it would be cool if she sing in the last epi ever

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah that would be cool. I love to see Bill sing.

12. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Now I've got an image of Grissom singing "I've got a theory" :lol:

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

:lol: This is an idea for a thread in CSI!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

can i ask a non pertinent question?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

the new commercial for law and order, rock song
    ,popular within past 2 yrs. who, please help.....