Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

1. Mac Taylor

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Danny Messer

12 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

80 vote(s)
    36.7%
  5. Sheldon Hawkes

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. Don Flack

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  7. Adam Ross

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Sid Hammerback

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  9. Jessica Angell

90 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

i have to say when i first read it i thought of hill first....he just has sooo much going on, the man never sleeps....

but the more i read i'm starting to think it might be anna.....the spoilers did say "messer family" is struggling....Lindsay doesn't HAVE to be apart of that. Granted i do like the character, although i do agree she needs to break away from danny a little....if she doesn't die, well tptb need to come up with something for her.

Angell. when i first saw her leaving that diner i turned to my dad and was like...shes gonna get hurt, but that doesn't really change the line up

Carmine....i think i remember an interview somewhere where he said he was gonna stick with the show....he's too needed on the show i can almost see the writers giving him anything he wants just to keep him same with melina and gary.

sid and adam already have contracts no worries there....and they already tried to off sid this season save that for a later date...agian. the man has near death experiences not death.

seriously hawkes or lindsay.....

2. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

daheck. i am still in shock right now. O.O

better just cancel csi:ny if it were mac, stella or flack to die in the season finale.

well as i much as i would hate it, i think angell's the one to go. since she's recurring, she'll be easier to kill off. and yeah, she's tied to the greek storyline. so probably she'll have the broken neck and finger whatever.

the idea of lindsay being killed off is also there, but, she's pregnant. so is she gonna die because of labor complications or something? soo i guess that's out of the question lol.

this sucks major.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm not sure the racism angle in "Yahrzeit" is necessarily related to the finale - Lenkov talks about, and then he mentions the finale. Looking at the quotes, it makes me think that Lenkov said it like this:
    (About 5.22) "Our CSIs find themselves investigating a crime that takes them into the world of racism and bigotry, only to uncover a deep, dark secret that dates back to the Holocaust. Also in this episode, Mac will learn something about his father he never knew.

"And in the season finale, the CSI: NY team is on the trail of a team of sophisticated kidnappers-turned-cop killers. Their crime will forever change the CSI: NY lineup." ... "That's right. We lose a member of our family [in the season finale] -- and that's just in the first 10 minutes."​
    I could be wrong, but the quote at the beginning was the big deal, and then it went back to talk about 5.22 before returning to the finale - so I'm not sure the storylines are necessarily connected. That's not to say racism couldn't play a role, or that they won't tie together somehow, but...yeah, I dunno. That's my thought on it anyway.

I wonder if maybe the finale is a two-parter/has the plot start at the end of the previous episode? Or if maybe they have the major action at the beginning of the finale, including the character death, and then go back and tell about the events leading up to it...

Otherwise, the 'first 10 minutes' thing makes me think of a big police raid at the beginning (a la "Snow Day")...

Damnit, why do they have to kill anybody? :(

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dusnbrook(sp?) was mentioned in the season finale and not the Greek storyline (i am a little frustrated because of that). I want to know how many episodes we are going to have

Debbs

5. Pesi

Pesi Dead on Arrival

I think it will be Angell, not which I want it to be, I don't want anyone to be killed off. I'm in the minority who like Lindsay and I can't see it been her or Danny because they just spent a season building up their story line with the baby. I could sort of see it been Hawkes as for some reason he seems to get left without good story lines. Whatever they do sounds like it could be a good story.

6. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I still haven't voted. But I have done some thinking since I made ^^that post^^ earlier tonight. I've put Angell in the same group as Mac, Stella, Lindsay, Sid and Adam. I don't think it'll be Angell. Here's why:

"forever change the CSI: NY lineup." sounds like it'll be someone in the opening credits during the theme song. The lady that plays Angell isn't in the opening credits. As far as everyone else is concerned, I'm sticking with what I said in ^^my post I quoted.^^ Well, a little re-wording on part of it.

Original version of part of ^^my post I quoted^^:
    Re-worded for this post version of ^^that^^ part of my previous post:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  7. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

I assume they are killing the character because the actor has asked to leave, therefore the 2 most likely candidates IMO are Anna and Hill. Anna to spend more time with her kids and Hill as he seems to have alot of other projects on the go.

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

That's what makes me think it's NOT Angell. She's not in the line up and only recurring. Like someone else said above, it sounds like someone from the opening credits. My money is still on Lindsay.

BTW, have we been told when she'll be having that kid? Maybe it's before the finale and she's already back to work for the finale. Their timelines are so screwed up, who knows what the date is on the show.

4x21 was in May and then 5x01 was in late September and they were both the same day. Also, 4x11 (Child's Play) aired on December 12, 2007 yet in later episodes, Ruben's memorial card stated 1998-2008. So he apparently died after December. Therefore I see it very possible that Lindsay could have the kid and be back to work by the finale.

9. lentus

lentus Victim

Sinclair in my opinion.

10. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Mac Taylor cannot be the killed candidate, because Gary still to approx. 2012 has a contract.

11. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I honestly don't know what to think of this spoiler-it's definitely a shocker. And can they really get away with killing not one (Aiden), but two characters?

After some consideration, I ended up voting for Angell. At the moment, she just seems the most likely person, to me at least, that would be killed off.

And if they did end up killing one of the main characters, CSI: NY just won't be worth watching anymore :(

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Originally, I thought the finale was supposed to wrap up to the Greek storyline, which would make me think Danny, Angell or Stella. I assume Stella is out since she's the lead female which leaves Danny and Angell. That would make for some great Stella drama if she went behind Mac's back and pursued the case and it got one of her collegues/friends killed. Especially if they weren't informed she was going rogue with the case.

But Lenkov mentions the Dunbrook story line for the finale, so that leaves it more open to being almost anyone. Unless Dunbrook somehow ends up being tied to the Greek case, but I don't think that would happen.

The "change the lineup of the CSI: NY landscape" makes me think main credits character, but what TPTB did with Miami when "one of their own" was killed makes me think Angell. Also, if it were a main credits character I have a hard time believing the person's identity wouldn't have already gotten out somehow.

Damn, PTB. You've got me stumped, excited and scared. I just hope the episode ends up being worth it.

13. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I'm thinking Lindsay for the reasons everyone mentioned.

But I could also imagine the scenario where Ella finally realizes she can't have Mac and pulls one of those "rather than be with you I'll kill you" things...

Although, the "cop killer" part worries me for Flack... but I don't know. And I really hope not... that'd be like show suicide.

So, in other words, I really have no idea.

14. athens

athens Coroner

Like most of you I believe the one to go will be Angell.

Due to the fact that we don't know her for all 5 seasons and because she is the one character we see less she may be the one.It will change a lot of things on the show for the characters since she has a good relationship with everyone however the other characters have more loyal fans.

Whoever it is eventually will bring a big change.And really,noone will know for sure until the season finale airs.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You know... ever since Stella got Angell involved in that whole Greek coin thing, I immediately thought "Stella's gonna get her killed and Flack is going to be forever pissed at her for it". Maybe the word "lineup" is being used in a different way. Maybe it doesn't mean someone in the opening credits. Maybe it just means it'll change the interactions between the characters, meaning Flack will stop talking to Stella because he'll be mad at her for involving his girlfriend and getting her killed.

I can't see it being any of the guys or Stella. And I honestly can't see it being Lindsay. They've already killed off the person she came in to replace. To kill Lindsay off too would be a bit of overkill (pardon the expression).

I'm thinking if it's not Angell, it's going to be someone more minor. Like perhaps a random cop... maybe they'll bring back Kaile to kill her off. Or maybe the person that gets killed in the first ten minutes won't be a cop and won't have anything to do with the cop killer storyline. I could see it possibly being Samantha Flack, because that would open up something emotional for Don. I could also see it possibly being Reed. Maybe the cabbie storyline was foreshadowing for him. Could be Sinclair or possibly they could kill off Peyton even though she's not been there in a while. :lol:

See, I'm thinking back to Vegas when they advertised that one of their characters were going to be killed off and made a big deal about it like it was a main character and it ended up being Det. Lockwood. So, yeah I think there could be a lot of exaggeration here. If I were a betting person, I'd almost want to bet it would be Angell, though I like her. But, if they kill off Adam, I'm through with this show.