Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Oh yeah...that was hilarious :lol:

"I'll get the chance to be the street pig that I am" :guffaw:

Seriously these two are tooooo much. I wouldn't totally be adverse to Adam's scenario though :devil:

And I totally agree with Emily....there is no way Cal said and did all that and they are NOT together. I think Adam just didn't want to give too much away considering this interview was supposed to have aired before the ep. And given the scene in the detention center, that reporter's question is soo totally answered :D So I think he was being diplomatic and Emily was just being Emily ;)

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

You're right. What he says is, "And I'll get my chance to be the street pig that I am." Although I don't know that it means we'll see more kisses. I'm sure somewhere down the line we'll get at least one more, but I doubt there will be that many.

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Did you notice that when Emily says "of course he's my full time boyfriend. We're making out" ...someone in the background goes "Woo Hoo!" :lol:

It's funny. I wonder if it was a fan or one of the crew?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for the heads up on the interview Jennifer. These two are just too much, they crack me up.

Of course he is her full time boyfriend :lol: how could Adam not know :lol:

Emily is so funny, its not a free get out of jail makeout :guffaw:

I love seeing these two in interviews together, especially since she is hanging on to him (but then again if it was me, I would be hanging on to him too :devil:)

I am thinking about delkolover's spoiler regarding Eric's daydream and we probably wouldn't get a dream sequence about Eric & Calleigh in first class holding hands, sipping champagne (or whatever you do in first class) but I would love to see the look on his face as he is imagining this only because it would be too cute. Calleigh would of course have to snap him out of it but it would be cute for her to be thinking the same thing. Ok, I got that out of my system. It would be inappropriate yes, but adorable and face it, these two are just adorable together.

5. tigerlove2002

tigerlove2002 Victim

"It's not a free get out of jail makeout." God I love Emily!!!!!!!

So I think that mostly everyone agrees that there should be just enough flirting/longing looks between them for us to know they are still together.

Personally I'd like to see more of the team as a whole outside of the lab, kind of like at the beginning of power trip when they showed all the some of the CSI's getting the call outs. I remember Delkolover said we'd be getting a glimpse of them in 7.20 so I'd like to think that trend will occur. It doesn't have to be an every episode thing, just once in a while.

And also like someone else said about maybe having them on a date and a crime happens while they are there...that would put them in an uncomfortable position should the rest of the team not already know about them yet.

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I wouldn't mind seeing that stuff again, from time to time... the CSIs before work or after work. Especially for Eric and Calleigh because it would be a nice quick glimpse into their personal relationship that we won't get to see much of on the show when they're at work, aside from the cute looks or smiles when no one else is looking.

That whole date thing, them stumbling upon a crime while out, would be a great finale episode, or an episode in which Stetler finds out about them. They would have to answer for why they were there, were they there together and why, etc. And their relationship would come out. Or it would be funny to see them trying to cover their tracks, make it look like they really weren't at whatever place together. But, I could also see Horatio, Ryan, and Natalia covering for them if they all knew about their relationship, but Stetler didn't.

7. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Maybe his day will reflect more of what he says about him being a street pig! lol! He may be thinking more of daydreaming about joining the milehigh club! Lol! At least thats what Adam would probably be thinking about in his mind! Lol! He is so funny when hes smacking his lips together.

Maybe hes saying their will be some more intence make out shown in the future. Maybe thats whatCory is writing in his Episode. Guess we'll find out.

8. iloveEC

iloveEC Victim

Wow I haven't posted something in a while and I had to read a couple of pages before I got here. Glad I got that out of the way.

Anyway, to put my 2 cents into some questions that were asked here..
    About EC being in every episode, I don't think any of us would want the writers to exaggerate on their relationship. A sprinkle of EC banter and flirting, maybe a scene with them leaving together/holding hands/eating, etc, at the very end of an episode with Horatio standing outside of CSI looking onto the streets of Miami with his sunglasses and his hands on his hips...

As for the daydream sequence, Come on now! First I'd think it would be cute but it does depend on how the writers carry it out. For example if Eric is daydreaming about Calleigh in her bikini walking slowly towards him on a secluded beach with the wind in her hair and cheesy background then thats just not CSI like. someone may have mentioned this before but just like in You May Now Kill the Bride, we all thought something BIG (or close..) was going to happen EC-wise. I don't know about you guys but I had thought that Eric was completely insane because I knew Calleigh wouldn't marry him and they never even talked about taking their friendship to another level. But the promo definitely lead us on so I'm thinking this spoiler will be something completely different to what we all are thinking here.

I hope you guys understood what I was trying to say.
    Oh and I saw the interview with ET. Hilarious , and someone does say WooHoo when Emily is answering the "full-time boyfriend" thing. It was funny. I'd like to think it was a another cast member listening in but we'll never know.:lol:

9. anamarya

anamarya Witness

pk.. first think... 'morning for the guys and gals in Europe and 'night I guess for the rest.

well, we obsessed about pink razors, mirror dimensions, etc, etc.... the snack had to appear in our "land". Even if I do understand the cutting of a scene process and need....I really would've liked to know what was there... but anyway... the curiosity killed the cat, so..:rolleyes:

on the second part...all your ideas about the E/C moments from now on are making a lot of sense to me and i really think that the writers are with us concerning the balance.

probably the scene is short and will make sense...i mean, everybody can slip for a second even if is working.i don't think that eric will loose concentration, or will not process the scene correctly because of the day dreaming.i think that will be more like a snapshot. he willpicture something, like an image and that will be.... that's not umprofessional, is just human.yes if the daydreaming think would be like for the girls in the last century's books....well,that would be chesee, unprofessional,etc.

i didn't got to see tyhe interview yet but seems hilarrious.thanks for the head's up....i'm going for it right now....

10. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hi out

This is Ajbuckly delurking myself and riding in guns blazing and all........

YES;;;;;;;;;The kisses .....they are in love...HURRAH

I am now wondering....When will he delay her from work?(LOL)
    Where kitchen , bathroom or bedroom?
    And for how long? (LOL)

Now starting to daydream....

"Blue Lagoon" makeover....I bet the actors wouldn´t mind a holiday on tropical island...

Sorry need to leave for a moment....will go and find other romantic film to ease my beating heart...

But thanks to you all for the best thread ever and keep us "left to mercy of european tv" up to date with pictures and spoilers and all that jazz...

It is a great help and can help overcome endless re - runs.

11. SweetLovers

SweetLovers Civilian

Hi guys!!
    I'm new on this website but I read almost all what you say for I dunno, maybe 2 weeks?! Anyway, I've read what you said about this interview, and I really wanna watch it! Is there anyone who can send me a link?? Thank you so much.
    So... Now I wanna talk about them, of course. ;)

At first, when I saw THE scene we all waited so much, I was sooo disappointed : I thought it'd be a long and passionate kiss, but it was only 2 short kisses! And Eric didn't even kiss her back!! C'mooon!! lol BUT after relfexion, I LOOOOOOVE so much this scene! It was really really cuuute! ^^ And I'm pretty sure THIS kiss I hoped will e shown (soon! before the end of the season, pleaaaase!!! xD)I love the way Calleigh kisses Eric, like she said "Shut up". lol We almost learn Cal is more funny than we could imagine : "Do you know how many guns I have?" haha xD lol I think the way Eric looks at her after she kissed him once is sooooo cuuute^^ And I love he way SHE looks at HIM just when he's saying there's too much danger around him,just before she kisses him.^^ Is it me, or does she even looks at his lips? :D lol The end of the scene is cuuuute, too! :) (I mean, their arms around each other's waist and
    smiles.^^)

Do you guys think we'll have some E/C scenes in 717? I hope so! :D Not so much, of course, but I dunno, smiles, glances,... you know!^^ It'd be funny Ryan looks at them suspiciously. haha. I mean, I really like him, but he often minds other's buisness, don't you think? So I really hope not he won't do anything which couold complicate things between them. (Like if Stetler comes back, for example!) I loved the short scene at the beginning of 714, when he asked Calleigh 'what was going on with delko'. xD lol It doesn't concern him at all, but it can prove that almost everyone sees there's something, uh?^^ And this is cute... 'what are you talking about?' 'C'mon, cal. You exactloy know what I'm talking about.' and then, she denies. ;) lol

I'd be GLAD if something happened at the end of 719!! :D I mean, if at the beginning of 720 they're sharing a bathroom, it's possible something happened, right? lol And We almost know that Eric confronts Cal to know what was this picture... So it could be really possible that at the end of the episode, he goes to her home (or SHE goes to HIS home^^) to clarify things and then... You know!^^ lol Besides, I think it really does make sense, don't you think? It's so logical it'd happened like this, for me!! So I really really hope something like this will happen!! :D lol (and please, in the 7th season!!! xD)

At first, I said without hesitating I prefered 714 than 716, I thought it was more
    emotionnal, there was a changment, and all... you know. But now I really don't know which one I prefer! Anyway, if THE kiss I wait impatiently (and maybe a bed scene? At the end of 719? lol) happens (it HAS TO!) I know it'll be THE episode I will be so crazy crazy! xD

I wonder what will happen at the end of season 7! I mean, to keep us in suspense, like at the end of season 3 (calleigh's leaving), or 6, I think... I think it's really possible this fucking Stetler comes back! It'll be great! :D I mean, I HATE him so much! xD BUT when he's there, episodes are intersting, to know how they'll do to won the battle against him... you know!!! ^^ Especially if he know abou Eric&CAl. :s

I thought I'd be less impatient after 714. Then I thought I'd be less impatient after they kissed... But, NOT AT ALL!! It's the CONTRARY!! xD haha it's CRAZY!
    So now, when THE scene I talked you will happen, I can't even imagine how much I'll be CRAZY CRAZY! If you're as crazy as me, I'm pretty sure you understand me so well! :p lool I won't be able to sleep! (even after watchin 714 it was hard (and even after seeing only the promo!!) to sleep, so here... Gosh!!! xD)

Anyway, I think I'll stop here! x) I always talk too much, sorry! But there are so much things to say about my 2 cutests and favorites lovers Eric and Calleigh!^^
    So thank you so much to people who'll read me, answer me, and who will send me the link to the interview!! XOXO

NB: I'm sure I've forgotten something to say! xD
    I'm french, so my english can't be perfect, sorry!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  12. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hey Everyone! Happy morning...I just saw the post on the interview. I remember I posted it on here (post #611)... but no one discussed it, so I guess it was missed :(. Thanks for bringing it back, though. I see it brought on some great feedback. ;)

Adam and Emily are so funny and the chemistry they have as friends in real life makes it easy to have great chemistry on screen. Adam was going around the question not to leak anything and Emily just comes straight out and says Calleigh has a boyfriend. :lol: About the comment "street pig": I don't entirely know what that means, so if someone could clarify that for me... :confused::confused::confused:

13. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

My take on the street pig comment....
    He's referring to her as "Southern Belle" which infers manners and breeding. He on the other hand is from the big city where people are more commonly known as rude and impatient (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone here just stating common perceptions here).
    I think he is just pointing out the differences in their upbringing.

14. anamarya

anamarya Witness

I think you're probably right about him bringing up the differences in the way their characters were raised. Maybe "street pig" is a stretch but he probably use it to amplify the afore mentioned differences.

The interview was hilarious and I do hope will get to see Eric take control of the situation (so to speak).:devil: in the end he should put to good use all that experience.

15. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Re: Eric and Calleigh #34

so True... Delkolover .....couldn´t agree more :thumbsup:....Perhaps because the modern viewer lives two lifes....One as the postelworker living with 2 cats and curry takeout....And one as the personel friend of their favorite characters connecting emotional and reliving life through them. In the begning I was superannoyed by realityshows as Big Brother or those MTV ones where people live together....I never could figure out why you want to see other people watching tv. ....Debated that with youngster and adults..."Why don´t you spend time with your own family instead ?Go and watch them watch tv." Until I make the connection. Nowadays people live more and more isolated from each other....If you bring your IPod on the train you might never realize that the person next you is whatever... Until you reach a certain level of maturity and realize life/work/yourself will perhaps never be perfect and get on with it and that connecting to real people is still the best deal and they will sometimes let u down....then tvcharacter are more reliable and tvcharacters never let you down.

And for adults in committed ships of their own aka girlsfriends and housewifes worldvide can relive days past, when the characters on tv fall in love. Oh the days when.....
    And as for my Postalworker Cliff: the blazing guns of the Miamishow has be a relief. Horatio must be the ultimate dramahero.

I wonder ...do you know the demografi signature of the Miamishow? It would give an indication of the storyline the show could take as a whole and with the lovestory. I was pleasently surprised to learn that the lovestoryepisodes pulled such high ratings...Any bids on that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.