Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

New interview would be a nice treat for us.

I think like you Dizz that in this week ep we won't see too much Greg.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I just know the whole time I will be watching this week's episode I will keep wishing it was Greg that got an episode like it.

Someday...hopefully before the show ends. :lol:

3. csi_fan7

csi_fan7 Hit and Run

I think we need a Greg episode so we can all see how good Eric is. Also, now when I watch the new episodes I find myself missing lab rat Greg...idk

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I don't miss lab rat Greg, I miss Greg in general. Geez, we're really patient, Dizz:lol:

5. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

I'm kinda looking forward to this week's episode, know that George can play emotional well but I'll probably be thinking the same thing Dizzney :/
    Eric can totally pull off a difficult storyline, if only TPTB finally gave him something to work with :( maybe at the end of the season ...

6. Dizzney

Oh I still am looking forward to the ep this week, but I know I will be cringing at the end of it just so wishing they gave Greg one episode where it was all about him dealing with the case...emotionally.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, the closest one for him was "Play With Fire".

8. Dizzney

Well I think Big Shots was a bit more emotional case for him...and Spark of Life. Play with Fire, we did not see too much of him in it overall.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Crap! I actually meant "Spark Of Life". :lol: I got confuzzled somehow. haha.

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I'd love to see eps where Greg will be affected emotionally 'cause of the case. Scenes from Spark Of Life was amazing - Eric did great acting. Big Shots are one of my all time favorites. It's not much to want one Greg-centered ep, TPTB:scream:

11. Dizzney

And even in the two we just mentioned above, they were still not completely Greg centered eps. In Spark of Life, he ended up leaving the case part way through and in Big Shots, he was taken off the case. Stupid TPTB!

There is a tiny bit of Greg in the opener clip of tonight's episode posted on CBS.com, might be on YouTube too but I have not looked. He is in the background.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I loved Big Shots too, Greg was so good in it and he showed some anger. It was that episode that made me realize the undersherriff could not be trusted and that he also may have been a racist.

13. Dizzney

Yeah he did show some anger, which is so unusual for him. Yeah I hated the Under-sheriff after that ep, so it did not surprise me when they made him a killer.

Greg is holding a gun. OMG! Okay, only thing that makes sense is perhaps to become a CSI Level 3 he had to, but still I wish someone would have told us. Or perhaps we actually get told next week. Oh but it really excites me.

14. Toots

Toots Pathologist

My question is...will Greg get an episode this season that is centered around him, or will he just be backfill for everyone else? I'm sick of him being pretty much ignored. His story is going nowhere. He says a few cute lines here and there, is shown investigating a scene, but we don't get to see him like we see Nick and every other character shedding a little more light on their character.

So far this season, he's just been pretty background. I'm hungry for more.

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

OMG! OMG! Greg will have a gun! So sometimes they're listening us, really slowly but well, they're hearing our voices sometimes (I hope).

Toots, don't ask us 'cause we're waiting too and nothing we can be sure in this season. Sometimes it's going on the good way and sometimes (but that's not very often) not there where we would want to. No one knows the answer for this question:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.