CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csifangurl

csifangurl Hit and Run

Yeah that's what I figure. Dunbrook has someone steal the flashdrive for him, and then with the information on it, blackmails the NYPD and the crime lab, plus whoever else is on the that flashdrive, getting all kinds of favors. And along the way gives the department bail out money, another way to get favors from them.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Just came across this while looking for CSI news:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks Fay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***May i squee? pretty, pretty please??????? :D

Kidding

i will take those spoilers with a grain of salt. I will enjoy Mac and Stella episodes but i do think all team will be with them and we won't have much about Smacked. We already knew about 5.22. And we already knew on the Greek coin storyline so i will enjoy the season as it is. besides there are a lot of good storylines coming (never mind. i am under sedatives LOL)

now may i really squee???

Debbie :D (I really thought it was Pino envolved in this flash drive stealing)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  4. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Great news! Not only Smacked, but also something about Mac's background. I love it when we get to know a bit more about the characters' past. Thanks, Fay!

5. jolein

jolein Pathologist

No suprised there then but it sounds like the last episodes are gonna be full of the usual stuff.:rolleyes:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I think (after a lot of thinking) it won't be Smacked wise but Stella wise and Mac-wise episodes

Also we know we will have parallel storylines as Danny in 5.22 and his meeting with Internal Affairs Guys

Besides we have the childbirth. I am pretty sure they will ned to include that storyline too

I wonder what other emotional episode will affect Mac.Somehow i can't believe Dunsbrrok gets "emotional Mac" ;)
    Maybe Claire's remains will be found? I want to know her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But a Claire episode without Reed?
    Or Ella?? But i cannot figure it out as "emotional" any storyline with her but "creepy" :D
    Also, if it wil, take just one episode to solve Greek coin case, so it means we are not going to have Stella in Greece (i know. i know it never wasn't confirmed)

I hope Hilla didn't faint ha ha she is a very nice Smacked fan :D

Debbie :D

ps: ***EDIT i am trying to be nice

7. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I don't really like the storyline of Ella, hopefully Mac will be smart and see right through her but i have a feeling we're going to see more of her and that storyline...

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I wonder if Ella succeeds in accidentlly committing suicide and that brings in the storyline about Macs father. Wasnt there an episode in which Mac referred to his father wanting Mac to help him commit suicide because he had cancer?

I am sure there will be more than Mac and Stella there are other CSIs.:)
    Speaking of that we know there is some Adam coming up and maybe Hawkes will revisit that sweet little girl friend of his:thumbsup: We also have Angel involved with Stella and the Greek thing which may than include Flack and of course there is Danny and Lindsey. Besides since the show is based around Mac Taylor so it makes sense to have most stuff about him.

As we have come to experience:lol:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Vsuga--> probably nobody likes Ella so far but her storyline it's quite promising. ( well at least for me it is. Love Stalkers' storylines

Lori dear--->
    Didn't the Spoiler Guy say we are going to have two separate storylines for Mac: one with Mac's father and another one "emotional" type???? I would be sorry if Ella succeed on commiting suicide. She is interesting as a psycho. Everyone is talking about her. It would be a waste. G is the Mac's expert here (G, where are you?) what did Mac say? His father asked him to terminate with his life or his father asked him to help him to terminate with his life. there is a subtle difference. One is suicide, the other is Euthanasia (or plain homicide. it depends on the country you live in)

well new spoilers didn't bother me AT ALL :D but i do expect parallel storylines for everyone else too.

Adam--> we going to be lucky enough if we can know his father It will be VERY promising as storyline

Flack , Angell and Stella--> those three are three of the kind :D And specially both ladies are a potential source of migraines :D

maybe Hawkes will revisit that sweet little girl friend of his---> aww PLEASE i want Kara back!

DL---> well, it will be written

Debbie :D

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  10. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Oh dear lord, how corny. I got about halfway through before my old computer cooperated and let me close the window. :rolleyes:

I did love the little description under the video:

It's been EONS! :rolleyes:

12. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

the clip was a little cheesy..but still loved it

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

bwahahahahahaha*snort*

That wasn't even good cheese, it was more like the generic form of Cheez Whiz. :guffaw: God, what is this show becoming if that's the promotion they're doing? :rolleyes:

14. csifangurl

csifangurl Hit and Run

Omg, that was totally cheesy! :rolleyes:

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

They just showed the promo for next week. It was all about the wedding. :gag:

The most ridiculous line:

Danny: "You're everything I've ever (or always, I can't remember which) wanted."

Seriously, PTB??? :rolleyes: :wtf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.