Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

The promos are incredibly small. I hope we get larger ones soon.

2. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

I liked how Lindsay patted her belly and said "year of the Ox" to Mac last night. That was really cute. I, along with Carmine, am an Ox. Yes! 1973 baby. Anyway. Can wait for Green Piece.

3. Nerwen Aldarion

Nerwen Aldarion Victim

Hey I'm new but I've been a D/L fans since Danny first said Montana. I loved this last episode, the Year of the Ox scene was soooo cute and the spoilers have me real excited.

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I've removed the link to the promo pics from SpoilerTV since it is against the board rules to post links from that site. You're more than welcome to post the promo pics from your own server (ex. photobucket) but not from SpoilerTV.

Also, everybody needs to please keep in mind that posts in Shipper Central must contain at least three lines of ON TOPIC posting. On topic posting means it must relate to your ship.

Thanks.

5. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Sorry, I apologize for posting the link, thank you for taking it down.

I was a little upset that TV guide said we were going to get an early D/L Valentines Day gift in the Feb 11th episode and we didn't but i thought the episode was pretty good. I liked the scene where Danny had the girl in the container thing and he was sitting on it. I also thought the scene between Lindsay and Sid was cute.

I can't wait for Green Piece either. I wonder if we'll get any scene's between Danny and Lindsay in the next episode. I hope so but then again, I don't want them to overdo it with the two of them and their relationship. I feel like now that we know they are having a baby together and we've heard them say I love you to each other, the more it stays in the background, the less chance for something to go wrong.

6. Pesi

Pesi Dead on Arrival

The spoilers for Green Piece looks really good. I thinks Danny an dLindsay will have to move in together unless they want to be running across town and sharing looking after the baby. I'm looking forward to seeing how they cope with work and a newborn child, I can see Danny getting really protective over cases that involve kids after the birth.

7. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

Hey guys, surfing through youtube and look what CBS has posted!!:eek:

i posted both links even though the videos are the same.:)

I haven't the foggest why they cut it out or why they filmed it as it seemed a little to early seeings as they wern't in a relationship in Charge of this Post. Anyone else think the same?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
  8. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

The only thing I can think of is they were going to get them together in that episode and then they changed their minds...

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hi, I don't normally come in here (even though I like the Danny/Lindsy ship) and I hope this hasn't been posted already but I found this tribute video to Danny and Lindsey on CSIFanatic and I thought I would share it with you.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
  10. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hey Wojo. Please mind the three lines rule when posting, and know that fan videos must be posted in the fan video thread located here.

Thank you.

11. Pesi

Pesi Dead on Arrival

Hi, loved the moment of Danny talking to the baby in tonights episode. Even though it was in the middle of the lab I didn't think it was inapropirate (at work) because there was only the two of them in the room, it was a sweet moment between the two of them.

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I loved this moment as well. It's like the hallway scene from 'Forbidden Fruit'. It was a brief moment, giving us an insight into some private DL. Those little moments always make me squee! ;) Danny is going to be a cute Daddy. Imagine him reading comics to the baby when it's born. :adore: I also loved how Lindsay just continued working and let Danny talk to the baby. I think it's not the first time he does that. :adore:

It was also nice to see the cut scene from 'Charge of this Post'. Oh, I wish this kiss would have aired! But it's also fine like this. I think it wouldn't have fitted into the episode after all that happened to Flack. It's great to see it now though. I wonder if there are more cut scenes like that. ;)

13. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Hey guys, been a while. Ok,...I, like you guys, liked the scene with Danny talking to the baby. I think he must have been re-telling an adventure with he and Flack. Not quite sure, but it did seem that way. I liked how he seems to be very protective and loving even though he/she isn't here yet. (although in the back of my mind I wondered if Anna thought it felt funny having Carmine kissing her belly) But, I am excited to see just how there little family is going to grow.

I kinda wished CBS had not cut the scene at the end of Season 2 where Danny and Lindsay kissed. I mean it would have made the transition over to Season 3 a little less complicated. All I have to say is: "You go Linds, grab that boy up and lay one on him". But that is just my two cents

14. vingian

vingian Civilian

I'm new here. I've been a D/L fan since ZooYork. Anyone can see how they sizzle there. :drool: His introduction was hawt AND you can tell he was smitten once he had a pet name for her....MONTANA

I totally agree with you. :eek: It would have also helped if there were just a few more scenes of them as a "couple". Having their private walk in Love Run Cold...you could tell something was up but it wasn't concrete. You know what I mean???

And as much as I am a D/L fan I'm happy their getting married but I think it could and should have waited.

Anyway, I can't wait to see how the rest of the season goes. I hope it's an enjoyable ride....

15. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

He was reading a comic book - featuring the Green Lantern & Flash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.