Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

That pic of Marg and her cat (Sherkham? Or something like that?) was taken for the 2002 Purina Incredible Celebrity Dogs/Cats Calendar so I think it was late 2001. But yeah, I think that's probably the only time we ever saw the cat. There was also a pic of Marg, Alan and their beloved Momo.

As for now, I think she only has a dog. Henry. I don't know what happened to the other one, but I don't think she has it anymore.

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Aw, I love the name "Henry" for a dog :) Whatever happened to Momo (hopefully hasn't died) Sherkham is a sweeet name; wonder where they got it from?
    Maybe Marg should walk Bruno....*LOL* Maybe Marg AND Billy should walk Bruno ;P :devil: I am so bad.

Has anyone ever seen the Regis & Kelly interview (well, Regis, actually...he was the one who did it) with the CSI cast? They were in Grissom's office and Billy was showing them the lighted shelves with all the animals in jars and stuff...anyways, point being, they got to this jar with a turtle in it, and Billy tells Regis that the turtles name is "Terry"...
    Marg: "What' his name?"
    Billy/Regis: "Terry"
    Marg: "Why'd you name it Terry?"
    Billy: "Why not, that's his name!"
    Marg: "Pooor Terry!" (that was said in this ADORABLE SO uniquely Margalicious (hey, I used a REAL word there! :p) tone of voice....it was sooo dang cute.

Ok, I'm done with my stories ;)

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I remember that. It was so cute. lol Marg is such an animal lover and I love that. :)

Momo, to my knowledge, is deceased. He died in 2006/07, I think. They'd had him for a long time if I'm not wrong. We've seen pics of Marg walking a dog after Momo died and before she got Henry, but we don't know what happened to that one lol. She got Henry in late 2007, during the writers strike I think.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  4. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

She may have just fostered that brown dog for a while before getting Henry. Or Alan could have kept him. Who knows.

5. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

Did u guys read that interview with George Eads? He talks about Marg in a very sweet way! awwww

"Going for the "full frontal" with Marg Helgenberger."

13. How hot is Marg Helgenberger? Can you put it into words?

Well, let's see. Let's see. Marg is so hot, that sometimes when I first see her, I can't help but stare at her. It's like something comes over you. When you're driving your car and you're looking in the mirror and there's cop lights. And you're like "Oh geez, what have I done." It's kind of like the heart jumping in your throat sometimes with her. To top it off, she's like the coolest lady. And now, the last few years, every time I go to give her a kiss on the cheek, she goes to give me a peck on the mouth. The best part of my day with her. Now I just go right in for the frontal. I used to go "Ooh, Marg the frontal." Now I just don't say anything, I just go in and get it. But yeah, she takes care of herself. She's beautiful.

Awww he's sooooo sweet, and he's so right. U.U

http://television.aol.com/insidetv/2009/03/03/14-questions-with-george-eads/

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Yeah read that. The Marg bit was really cute haha. Although we're not surprised that a lot of men (and women) seem to have a crush on Marg, are we? :D

Boy, I'd die for getting that kiss on an almost daily basis. :drool:

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

This bit is so cute! I can't imagine what I would feel if I see Marg in real life. I think that my feelings would be the same like George's.

Thank you for the interview, MrsWillows:)

8. 77MrsBrooks

77MrsBrooks Dead on Arrival

Erica, amen to that.

I wonder if she has any idea what kind of effect she has on people (regrdless sex) ...;) Well, something tells me that she does ... :devil:

I'm so distracted thinking about Marg that I can hardly work! ;) Do you know how many times my colleauges caught me lustfully staring on Marg's pisc?! :lol: Obsessed!!

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LMAO! Glad I'm not the only one that has Marg pics on their desk at work. :lol:

10. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

HA! :guffaw:
    I love it...I love that everyone appreciates how sexy and amazing Marg is, and I LOVE that chicks have woman crushes on her! *YAY* :drool:
    The rest of his interview wasn't the greatest...he kinda put Billy down, even though I know what he was saying, he could have gone without saying it, it wasn't anything that like, NEEDED to be said.
    Anyways, thanks for the Margalicious (I used a REAL word!!) info :) Marg is HOTT!

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I think it probably has something to do with the context and the editing. Being an editor myself, I have seen too many texts losing their real meaning because of bad editing or because of being taken out of context. I believe that George didn't mean to say stuff in a negative way. I know some Jorja fans are also bothered by the "diva" comment, but I don't think he was saying that Jorja had acted like a diva at all. My interpretation is that he truly loves and misses his former costars and he wasn't sure of (and maybe a little worried about) what was to come after they'd left. Sometimes things can be so different when you try to see them from a different angle. :)

I'm really glad that his comments on Marg were all great, and we all liked them, though. :)

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I need to order the movie, too, but I think I'll wait for a while. The current exchange rate is ridiculous. :(

You might want to read this blog entry. It's like an ode to Marg. lol. There are a few mistakes about Marg's background, but still, a nice post for the Marg fans to read, and enjoy. :)

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

There has been Marg mentions in various articles, which is a really great thing. Malaysia's the star online has an article on strong female TV characters, and guess who is among the wonderful examples they give? Yes, our beloeved Catherine Willows. :D

Women take charge.

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Ode to Marg - damn, someone should write a poem...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.